I_M_SultaN thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
2 centuries πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

1st over was maiden btut still kolkata made229

mehra score 20run in challange

if he was not out in previous match i m sure he will made 18 in salil ankola over too

awesome batting by karan mehra πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

edit

finally mumbai wins congo to them 

Edited by MaNeBhiPyarKiya - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Mehra played well πŸ‘ but his team was very week. It was a good day for the Batsman, even the Mumbai player made a century.πŸ‘

Im wondering which "Team" was the weakest this season. 
Kolkota, Mumbai, Bangalore or Chandigarh, all of them only won one match out of the four played. 
May be next season Best players from each of these teams could form one team.πŸ˜›
BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: style14

Mehra played well πŸ‘ but his team was very week. It was a good day for the Batsman, even the Mumbai player made a century.πŸ‘

Im wondering which "Team" was the weakest this season. 
Kolkota, Mumbai, Bangalore or Chandigarh, all of them only won one match out of the four played. 
May be next season Best players from each of these teams could form one team.πŸ˜›

😲 You have doubt about weakest team? Its obviously raddi bangalore. πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
BTW Claps for Mehra. πŸ‘
style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

😲 You have doubt about weakest team? Its obviously raddi bangalore. πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

BTW Claps for Mehra. πŸ‘

Bangalore Beat Mumbai and Mumbai Beat KolkotaπŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Bangalore mostly has phekus, yelling and creating dramaπŸ˜† They have Rakhi and Ajaz, OTT drama toh hogaπŸ˜†
Salil from Kolkota is another annoying character. He keeps yelling and taunting the opponent team members during the game, doesnt mind when his team plays unnecessary mind games (Delhi Dragons match) but abuses opposing teams Dug out when they start some mild teasing(Mumbai match).πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

These 3 teams are the same. They just have just one or two good players.

NishannaR thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I agree Mehra was the saving grace of baabu moshayes...he deserves a better team! Sorry if this brings on hate!