Posted: 7 years ago
Amazing teaser. Waiting for update. 
anu5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nyc teaser!!
Waiting di!!😊
true825 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome teaser...eagerly waiting...
wanted to know what Maan said..

please update soon..
shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome teaser
Waiting for an update 
-Gemini- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice teaser 
Waiting for the update 
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
lovely teaser! update soon
sobia4maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Play the Audio

thank you cute-aly for ur help

play the audio please 
you will have to click the play  button for that it won't play automatically ...

[/QUOTE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKjrniIEXcY

this is the youtube link if still can't listen to the audio over here ..

luv ya
sobia

P.S : Let me know if its playing for u or not

sobia4maaneet thumbnail
hello everyone,
hope you all are doing good
a very happy Eid Mubarak to you all (to those who will celebrate tomorrow with me consider this advance mien 😉)
so since i know i will make it anywhere near to the computer here is your eid present a super long double updates ...enjoy reading

thank you for all your support n love

The following 58 member(s) liked the above post:

dpurva,  ferdouz,  Candy_js,  2012-11,  malki,  rim7,  pinna,  maaneet14,  priyankadwivedi,  mkd.70,  

geet_v81,  dazzlingnikkitrue825,  piyabulsara,  tessyrani,  

snehadingoe,  mishtikhurana,  astalakshmi,  vspl,  chiki143

cutestarz,  kainturakirannishnal,  ja1970,  pari1689,  SHIK.LOVMAANEET,  

sahibasharma,  hira2010,  nitika20,  anu5,  nishamna,  GeetMeet,  deep002fict,

_SnowFlakes_,  Madhu..,  swapna.p,  crazyfriends007,  Hanishadevi,  dreamy,

harshithaaa,  Alamelu6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6,  sweet scorpio,  mitzi11,  shah10,  angeldream14,  -padmarao-,  love2_soma

priya_21,  priyasree,  

gill123sanghita0000,  Jade0001,  Drashtilove,  Geetdrashti

khwaishfan,  tabby999

luv ya

\/
\/

MG SS
Salaam e Ishq

PART 25

Geet ...ek minute ..

Geet was just passing by maan's study with some card sheets and glue they required in prem's science project which she was doing currently with prem after their afternoon spent with the video game ofcource maan won the level with prem but soon after that he was back to the old mood therefore geet busied him with his project making him cut the shapes n sketch n draw its been an hour n the project work was almost finished just the pasting left 
She entered his study with all the stuff in her hand ...n hit the chair' foot ..

Ouch ...

Sambhaal ke ...

Geet was crounched down with everything around her on the dark blue Persian carpet ...wincing from the hit ...n maan immediately came to her side n knelt beside her ...holding her other hand while she held her ankle from the other ...

Ahh ...lag gaya ..

Tu kis ne kaha tha itna sab ek saath lekar jaane ko ..kisi ko help karne ko nahi keh sakti thi tum ...(geet caressed the ankle trying to sooth the pain when maan kept a hand on hers' making her shudder with the sudden contact) ..let me see ..

Maan held her from her shoulder n made her sit on the chair she just got hit from ..geet kept looking at him in wonder ...his care ..his affection all making her heart beat like crazy ... the guy who keeps the world on the tip of his shoes was on his knees in front of her rubbing her ankle gently holding it in his hand ... She was again feeling the same shuddering heart ...the butterflies in her stomach ...having him so close ...his touch making her squirm in the chair ...n she snatched her foot the revolving chair skidded back with her force n all of a sudden maan became aware of his actions ...n looked up at her ...bad thinking ...!!
She was looking at him all the while n their gaze got stuck ...his was concerned while hers' were confused ...scared even ...!! Confused with his tenderness ...his care this affection scared her ...her feeling ...this hyperventilated heart scared her ...her own desires to ask him why is he like this scared her ...the questions were on the tip of her tongue n not being able to voice them made her eyes misty with tears n she looked away not being able to again believe what she thought she was seeing in those deep brown eyes staring right into her soul ...he sat there still looking at her ...the thought of her pain gets all the rational thinking out of his brain giving charge to his heart n every time he ends up here looking at her tearing into shreds ...feeling the conflict in her eyes those questions on her face praying she won't voice them n yet wishing she would understand his silence ...n then realizing what a hurtful place he have made them both land into ...!!

Kabhi tum hum ko apne lagte ho
Kabhi tum bheer mien ek ajnabi lagte ho
Kabhi tum pyaar jatate ho
Kabhi tum bina baat rooth jaate ho
Hum kya samjhein kya sochien
Dhoop chawoon mien tum abb
Hum ko ek parchaai jaise lagte ho
Saath hukar bhi saath nahi
Door hukar bhi door nahi
Kabhi tum hum ko apne lagte ho
Kabhi tum bheer mien ek ajnabi lagte ho ðŸ˜­

Geet stood up n so did maan ...they both looked away n then geet bend down n started collecting the scattered sheets n other items ...maan tried helping her going at some distance where the glue bottle had slided ...

Wohh aapko ...aapko kuch kehna tha ..??

Umm ...han wohh prem ...wohh theek hai na bas yeh hi pochna tha ...

Geet took the bottle he gave n sat on the carpet rolling the sheets properly ...

Abhi tu theek hai ...but pata nahi 

Maan huffed in frustration n sat opposite to her arranging the water paints back in its box ..

I can't believe he is so low just coz of this singing competition ...agar karate hute ya speech huti or even this project I would have understood this reaction but singing ...like really ..??

Geet sat quietly thinking the same ...

Last year k saare competition prem ne jeete hain school mien ..

Yeah except for the cooking one ..

Geet smiled at his frowning face ...clearly not happy loosing that ..but then continued ...

Aapko yaad hai last month jab yeh competition huya tou prem kaafi excited tha I guess ..i mean I was so sure k yeh bhi competition wohh hi jeete ga ...

Yeah I know but life mien har competition aap jeeto yeh zarori nahi n he needs to get this k aa har sport ya art work mien best nahi hu sakte ..no matter what ..!!

I know but he's just 10 ..itna asaan nahi huga usko yeh samjhana ..

But karna tu huga geet ...warna har baar he will be like this after loosing a competition ...

Maan sir abb wohh koi adult tu hai nahi k we will sit n talk to him n it will get in his brain ...I tried okie ...I really did but he's a kid after all ...kuch aur sochna parega ...

Hmm ...but abhi uska mood kaise theek Karen ..??

Umm ..sochte hain kuch ...

Maan handed over the paint box to her n she gathered the things n stood up to walk away n then turned just before the door ...

Idea ...
Idea ...

Geet smiled n so did maan hearing the same from each other n she came back ...

**^^**

Maan walked downstairs busying texting on his mobile when he saw dadi maa sitting in the hall alone watching some tv ...he picked up the sandwich placed on the coffee table in front n sat by her side ..

So how is your NGO work going ..??

She smiled n turned the volume down so they could have a chat ..

Very well ...aap sunaiye aap dono ka mission poora huya ya nahi ..??

Matlab ..??

Maan bte abb prem ka mood off hu tou aap aur geet sakoon se tu rehte nahi hain ...so tell me kahan lee ja rahe hain usko ..i can u dressed up ...

Hmm ...gaming zone ...he was telling last week he wanted to go but u know meetings n all ...so I thought why not today ...uska mind distract hujaiga besides geet ne uska project almost karwa diya hai n he can do the homework tomorrow it Sunday ...

Acha plan hai ...but maan humien lagta hai aapko prem se baat karni chahiye ..humara matlab hai bache iss age mien competition haarna dil par lete hain but aise upset hona sab ghussa karna its not good ...

Dadi maa ..relax geet ne baat karli hai uss se n I am sure after coming back he will be fine ...
Aap mujhe yeh batiye aniee kahan ghayab hai jab se aaya hoon I haven't seen her ..

Pochiye mat maan ..subha se madam gayi hui hain apne friends k saath kal ki presentation achi hugayi na ...bas celebration shoro ...

Hmm ...let me call her ..pata nahi kahan hai its already 5:30 in the evening ..

But before he could dial her number prem came running from the stairs n he heard geet shouting from upstairs ..

Prem stop running on the stairs ...

Maan hugged him as he collided with him ...n made him sit beside him ..

Bad habit big boy ...u shouldn't be running like that ..

Chachu I thought we are getting late ...

No we aren't n even if we were u are not suppose to run like that ...

Geet came huffing n sat down on the next couch ...

Lagi tu nahi ...

Prem shook his head ..
geet aunty mien theek hoon ...

geet smiled n held her arms open while he came towards her n she straightened his shirts' collar ...

now handsome u are all set to leave ...

dadi maa hum log dinner se pehle aajainge ..

theek hai bte enjoy ur selves ...

oh thankgod aap sab mujhe yahin mil gaye ..

they all turned to see aniee entering the grand hall ...

bhai pehle aap mujhe yeh batao aapki aaj koi dinner meeting tu nahi hai na ...actually aapse kya pochna ...geettum btao bhai ki koi con. Call anything ...

they all looked so confused at the way she had started in bullet train speed interrogation questions however she shook her head ..

not that I know of ...

great tu bhai u have no reasons to refuse ...

aniee refuse what ..??

dinner ..??

they all gave her a total confused look like "What are you talking about" and she sighed finally taking  a breath n sitting by geet's side ...

ok so here goes ...u all know Rahat Fateh Ali Khan is my favorite singer ..

currently ...

geet maan n dadi smiled at prem's remark while aniee glared at him ..

shut your trap prem ill smack ur ass real hard ...this serious !!

Aniee ..

geet admonished her while she made a baby face n prem showed her his tongue annoying her however she choose to ignore him ..

well what I wanted to say is he is coming to the opening of this new restaurant n I've got the table booked for us ..n bhai before you even try to refuse let me tell you I have spent last 3 hours arranging for it so can't refuse no matter what ...

maan looked at prem who was frowning then at aniee who was glaring at him he knew he can't refuse any of them ..he tried to see if dadi maa would help him but seeing the way she was hiding her smile n failing to was enough to let him know she won't be able to n then he saw geet looking at him expecting him to do something even though worry n confusion mared her face as well he sat back frustrated ...

what now stop looking at me like that geet ...u know I have promised prem to take him to the gaming zone today ...

han tou u can take him tomorrow ...dinner bookings tu kal ki nahi milengi na ..

NO ..why ...why do you always have to do this to me aniee BUA ..

Prem stop calling me bua ...

No I will BUA... BUA... BUA... BUA... BUA...

Prem stop it bte she's ur elder ...

Then don't she act like one ...geet aunty never do this to me n she ...she is pure devil ...

Prem that's bad language ...apologize already ..

No chachu she always spoils my plans ...

See geet ...how much of a spoilt brat he has become ...n u all tell me that I am the one behaving badly ...at his age I could never speak like that ...

Aniee bacha hai ..

So ...doesn't mean he can act all stubborn always ..

Alright that's enough both of u ...I guess with this kind of attitude u both aren't going any where ...enjoy fighting with each other the whole weekend ...

Bhai ...

But chachu mene kya kara ...she is the one ...//

Geet kept a hand on prem's shoulder n stopped him from talking further knowing maan was going to loose his temper ..thankfully he got a call right that moment n he went away towards the window while aniee walked to the kitchen ...prem sighed n sat on maan's place almost about to cry ..

Geet looked at dadi n she nodded n left the place to talk to aniee ..

Prem ...look at me ..

He did ... only to confirm geet's suspicion having tears glistening in his eyes ...

Mene kya kara geet aunty ...she was the one trying to spoil it all ..

Baby come here ...

She held his hand n made him come over to where she was sitting ..n hugged her lightly ..

She didn't knew prem ...aniee ko nahi pata tha that u n chachu were going out ...
N besides she is your elder n u know this very well chachu doesn't like u misbehaving with others ...
Specially a girl ..

But ...//

No prem this time ...I m not gonna side with u ..
Have u ever seen chachu shouting on aniee ...calling her names ..

Prem shook his head n looked down ...

Then how could you call her devil ...
Do you even know what a devil is ..

Prem shook his head n looked at her innocently blurting out ..

I heard a classfellow saying this to other ...

Prem before adopting anything in your life u must know if that things is good or bad for u ...not just this single word but everything u listen to or like around you u must first check if it's a good thing or bad ...
See ur harsh tone n misbehavior got ur chachu so upset ...
Are you happy seeing this ..??

Prem frowned n shook his head ...

I am sorry geet aunty I just got angry ...I thought chachu would agree to aniee di's plan ...

So what ..?? even if he would have ..
u don't get the right to shout on elders like that or behave the way you do ..

but humara plan pehle bana than a ...

han baby but tell me why were you going with chachu to gaming zone ...to have fun right ..?? (prem nodded confused) ..n chachu himself had selected the place ..

han par ..//

par kya prem ...agar chachu aapko gaming zone ki jaga wohh restaurant bhi lekar jaate tu wahan bhi tu maza aata na ...sab log saath mien ..musical night ...tou kyun sirf iss liye k aniee ki baat nahi maani jaye aapne itna boora bhave kiya ...this isn't what you have been taught ...

prem looked down n geet looked away not knowing how to get the happy mood back this weekend seems to get even shittier ...
n then prem looked at her n tried to turn her face in his direction with his cute little hand ...

sorry ...

geet smiled seeing him holding his ears cutely ...n hugged him ..
prem is really a nice n well mannered kid ..but he also has inherited his chachu's temper n stubbornness ...but he never hesitates to accept his mistakes once he realizes his fault he would immediately want to correct it or at least apologize to the person concerned but this competition stuff just made him all the more cranky ...get understands it but how will maan ...she parted n smiled at him ..

its ok but ghussa mien nahi chahu hain ...tu unko sorry bolo jaakar ...

prem looked scared n she could tell that just by the way he cautiously glanced at maan still talking on the call n then at her ...

don't worry chachu aap par kabhi zaiada naraaz nahi  hu sakte ..

aap bhi saath chalo na ..

uski koi zarorat nahi hai ..my prem is a big guy now ..n top of all chachu really loves him ...so he will surely forgive him ..okie now go ...go there n wait for him to finish the call ...

prem nodded n started walking  with slow steps towards him  ...geet could see his fingers crossed at his back but she smiled n encouraged him every time he turned to see if she was there or he could turn back ..

prem was pleading her to come n stand with him with eyes when maan got off his call n saw prem standing there ...geet looked away so did prem stood facing maan ..

wohh ..chachu I ...I am really sorry ..mujhe aise ...aise baat nahi karni chahiye thi ..

maan was about to give him a good lecture on manners when geet stood n cleared her throat noisily getting maan's attention successfully n pleaded him to let it go ...folding her hands n giving him a pleading look ...

maan huffed in irritation but then may be she herself has given him a good dose ..coz he knew his son ...n his stubborn nature as well ..it takes more than few words to get him to admit his fault ..

well young man u should be saying this to the girl u just called devil ...

prem looked up at him with puppy dog eyes hoping he won't make him do that but maan stood with a determined glare n motioned him to turn n he did only to see aniee walking out of the kitchen with dadi maa by her side ...he started walking towards her n stood in front of her with her hung low ..

I am sorry aniee di ...

Aniee sighed n bent to his level n made him look at her ..

I am sorry too champ ...mujhe nahi pata tha tumhara aur bhai ka plan hai ..pata huta tu dinner booking kal ki karati ...I am sorry ..

They hugged n finally geet sighed in relief not realizing she was actually holding her breath all the while ... 

Bhai I am sorry I shouldn't have talked like that in front of you all ...

Maan nodded n smiled at her n walked to hug them both ..prem in his embrace hanging while aniee wrapped in his other arm ...geet smiled seeing the moment part of her wanted to capture this on her mobile ...if only the world could see the heartless business man right this moment ..

Chachu wohh ...hum ...hum bahar jayenge na ...

Maan gave him a stern look n he looked down ...while geet bit her lips not knowing if maan would change his decision ..while aniee pleaded

Please bhai aap aise apna plan spoil mat kijeye ...aap prem ko lekar gaming zone jaiye ill cancle my booking ...n pakka next time aise nahi karenge hum ...right prem ...?

The little boy nodded hoping maan would agree ...

Okie ..

Yeah ..chachu u are the best ..

Prem hugged him around his neck making every one finally relax ...while aniee picked up her mobile ..

What are u doing aniee ..??

Bhai wohh booking cancle ..

Uski koi zarorat nahi hai ..

Matlab ...

Matlab its 6pm ...hum log restaurant directly aajayenge n we'll join u both there ..

Really ..? u'll do that bhai ...??

Maan smirked at her squealing like a 10 years old while she ran n hugged him back ...

Oh I love you bhai ..its gonna be so much fun tonight ...

Geet picked her bag from the couch n was saying good bye to dadi when aniee asked surprised

Where you going ...I thought u were going with prem n bhai ..

Nahi aniee I ...//

KYUN ...??

Geet turned to the two khurana men glaring at her ...confused n frowning making her gulp her saliva she didn't knew she was part of maan's plan ...when they discussed it earlier in the study ...n maan ofcourse thought it was obvious she was going to come ...prem stepped down from maan's embrace n stodd holdin ggeet's hand ..

Please geet aunty humare saath chalo na ...we'll have so much fun ..yaad hai last time bhi kitna maza aaya tha ..

Prem mien kaise ...///

Kyun u have any where to go ..??

Geet shook her head at the thick commanding voice of her boss n his sharp glare ..

Good then u are coming with us ..prem aap apne geet aunty ko lekar bahar aaiye tab tak mien gaari nikaalta hoon ..

Prem looked at maan n then at geet ...while geet stood there gaping at his audiocity to order her like that ...maan walked away smirked at her tomato red face knowing fully well that she must be giving good 3-4 punjabi gallis ...n cursing him ...

Chalo na geet aunty jaldi bahar chalo ...

Geet gave prem a fake smile actually cursing maan ..

Dusht danav kahin ke ...poch nahi sakte ..order de kar chale gaye ..after all maan singh khurana ki shaan jo kam hujaigi mujh se pochne mien ...babaji aap ne bhi na pata nahi kahan laakar phasaya hai ..koi aur nahi mila tha mere liye aapko ..

Geet frowned n looked away only to see dadi maa walking away shaking her head with a smile while aniee chuckling lightly by her side ..

Stop it aniee ...don't u dare 

N that was enough to make aniee laugh like crazy n she ended up hugging geet sideways ..adoring the cute lady who has the maturity like no one else n yet she innocent like a child ...

Aww ...geet u r the cutest person in my life ...

N ur brother is ...///

She saw prem standing there n shut her mouth ..

Chaddo ...jaa rahi hoon mien ..

Ek minute ...aise jaogi tum ..??

Prem looked at aniee frowning n geet looked at herself confused ..

Aniee di's we are getting late chachu already bahar gaye ..

Prem my dear child tum ready huye na ...(he nodded confused hearing her so extra sweet) ..bhai bhi ready huye ..

Hain tu ...//

Hai tu yeh k abb geet bhi ready hugi jao aur jakar boldo bhai ko wait Karen 5 minute ...

Aniee di ..''

GO PREM ...NOW

Prem twisted his lips n started walking away ..

Jaldi aana geet aunty ..

Standing on the door he shouted ..

Bye Badi Dadi ...Bye Aniee ...BUA

N ran away ...making aniee furious n geet laugh at his antics ...

**^^**

NEXT PART BELOW

\/
\/
sobia4maaneet thumbnail
PART 26

Geet's Dress

**^^**

Maan was driving ...geet was sitting at front with him while prem was standing in between their seats ...maan kept on asking him which games he wants to play first ...what would do ...maan smiled listening to him contributing in between however geet was quite all the way cursing maan ...actually making him amused with her cute angry red nose n pouting lips ...she hadn't changed but she looked so much different ..with her hairs open n down instead of being braided ..she looked fresh even though he knew she must have been awake in the early hours of the morning ...prem had sat down as maan sped seeing the light traffic ...seeing geet from the corner of his eyes murmuring something glaring him angrily every once in a while ..a hidden smile appeared on his face thinking how stupid can she be thinking prem would go without her anywhere in this mood ...knowing full well from years that every time prem hits low he gets glued to both of them not wanting to leave any of them ... 

**^^**

Its been an hour since they were here ...they all played numerous games together ...prem was finally getting out of his sour mood when maan got an important call from London n he went out of the gaming room as there were loud music of video games n songs telling geet ...

Prem was looking at the hockey game but there were already few boys elder than him playing ...geet saw him going there ..she wanted to stop him but he was faster than him in the crowded gaming zone ..

Hi bhaiya ...do you have a partner ...??

Yep kiddo he just went to get more coins ..

Ohh I have coins with me can I please play one game with you ...

The teenage boy smirked at him n asked arrogantly ..

This isn't kids game boy go play on the smaller board ...

Geet was standing a few steps away by the benches trying to see how prem would react ..

Well ok if u are so scared of loosing a game by a "KID"

Geet smiled seeing prem's game n the boy did got trapped in his' ..

Fine we'll play lets see what you've got ...

Arav whats up man ...who is this kid ..

Geet saw another guy coming ..she almost walked up to him ...taking a few steps in his direction ..but stopped listening to the familiarity in his tone ..

Hi ...the name is Prem Khurana ...

Prem was standing in between those guys atleast 5 to 7 years elder to him with so much confidence n attitude ...geet was amazed seeing him ...for a second she thought she heard maan's voice there ...the same intimidating tone ...that same attitude ...no one can ever say prem is not maan's biological son ..a smile adorned her face n she hid behind a pillar not far away from him ...

So "prem khurana" get ur position ...

They played the game n prem won it ...geet couldn't believe it neither could those two boys ...the little khurana was jumping in joy having defeated the guy in front of him ...

Yes ..yes ..yes I won ..yeppieee

Kya yaar arav ek bache se haar gaya tu ...chii ..

Prem khurana ..thats what my name is ..samjhe 

Geet was happy a moment before seeing prem picking up his battle n wining it but the arrogance he showed afterwards made her question where is he getting it from ...he wasn't like this ever ...!! May be some guy at school he is picking up things from ...the guy who used that devil word ...she was lost in her thoughts when prem walked upto her n held her hand

Geet aunty aapne dekha ...I won ..wohh bhaiya ...mujhe kaise kid bol rahe thay ..dekha hara diya mene ..

Geet smiled n walked away with him at that time to other game ...after a few minutes geet saw the guy Arav prem just defeated getting bullied by his group of friends even prem heard the way they were taunting him to have lost from a younger boy ..

Geet saw prem frowning ...n she turned to him ..

Kya hua prem ..?? why are you feeling bad ..

Nahi wohh ...wohh bhaiya ...unke friends ache nahi hain ...

Hmm ..aur wohh ache thay ..??

Han he even let me play with him ..aur mujh se coins bhi nahi liye thay ...

Even then u had taunted him after wining ..

But he addressed me as a small kid ..even he taunted me ..

Not him prem ..his friend ..right ..??

Prem stood there thinking a minute n then nodded ...

Unko bora laga huga na mene aise bola ..

Geet shrugged n then saw in the direction of those boys even prem did ..

Aap batao ...aapko kaisa laga tha kal jab aapke classmates aapko bully kar rahe thay haarne k baad ...
Unko bhi waisa hi lag raha huga ...

Abb mien kya karoon ...??

prem ek sawaal ka jawaab doge ...competition kyun jeetna chahte thay ...sach sach ...iss liye k tumhain khushi huti ya iss liye k tarun yeh competition na jeete ..
aapko ziada boora kis baat ka laga ..aap nahi jeete ya iss baat ka k tarun jeet gaya ..??

mujhe buhat ghussa aaya jab tarun jeeta ...mein bet bhi haar gaya ...
aur mujhe jeetna tha ..mujhe school ka sab se best student banna tha ..

yeh aap se kis ne kaha k competition jeetne se aap best student hujaoge ..

rohan ne ..uss ne kaha jo student sab competition jeet'ta hai wohh hi sab teachers ka fav. Hota hai aur saare students bhi uski hi respect karte hain ..sab girls bhi usko hi importance deti hain ..
aur ...//

aur kya ..??

prem looked down n geet was waiting for him to complete knowing he was hiding something n asked in a stern voice ...

aur kya prem ..??

rohan ne bhi mujhe loser kaha ...mere sab friends mujh pr haase ..

prem ...(geet sighed nknelt to his level finally getting to know why prem has been so stubborn n unpredictable these last few days).. mera bacha competition jeetne se koi best nahi hu jata ...aap best bante ho apni achai se ..apne mannerism se ...apni personality se ...jab aap sab se ache se behave karte ho tab aap best bante ho ..tab log aapko pasand karte hain ..agar aap sab ko hurt karoge tou koi aapko best nahi samjhega ..rohan ...that guy u barely knew ...u left most of ur friends for ..aur jab aap haar gye he left u ...does that make him ur good friend ..?? (prem frowned n shook his head in denial) ...exactly aapke poorane dost aapke haarne pr haase coz pehle aap ne rohan k saath milkar unka mazaak banaya apne over confidence mien ...prem competitions tou aapko apki strengths batane k liye hute hain ...so that ..so that u can work on ur weak points n get over them ..kisi ko kisi se upar ya neeche karne k liye nahi ..

prem looked so confused all the things geet was saying was going contrary to what he had been taught over the last few months.. by that failure guy ..

tou jo competition mien first aata hai wohh best nahi huta ...

wohh best huta hai prem but sir fuss ek skill mien ...wohh insaan acha hai ya nahi yehh baat koi competition decide nahi karta ..agar aisa hota tou aapko wohh arav bhaiya jinhoon ne aapko game khilaya wohh ache tou nahi lagte ...after all he lost the game ...but in fact aapko unke friends ache nahi lage jo unko bully kar rahe thay ...hai na ..!!

prem nodded finally getting to understand things ...

prem Ms. Rosie ...aapki English teacher ... she has been teaching you since last 3 years now right ...she loves you ..kya aapko lagta hai yeh sirf iss liye k aap koi competition jeete hu ..(prem shook his head).. mien, aapke chachu ..aniee di ..badi dadi sab aap se kitna pyaar karte hain ..right ...kisi competition ki waja se tu nahi na ...coz u r a good kid that's why we love you ...competition jeetna ya na jeetna insaan best nahi banata best usko banata hai uska behavior uss competition k baad whether he comes out as a winner or runner up ..
agar aap competition jeet gaye lekin kisi ko hurt kar ke ..tou kya faida
but agar aap haar gaye magar kisi ko khushi de kar tou ...jo khushi aapko milegi that will make u feel better than winning itself ...

mene arav bhaiya ko hurt kiya na ..

geet nodded looking at the boy standing in a corner sulking ..

geet aunty mien abhi aaya ...

geet looked at him shocked at the way he ran towards arav ..

arav bhaiya ...I am sorry 

geet went to him n stood at a distance seeing prem apologizing to him but then a few guys gathered there ..n prem continued not even a tad bit intimidated by them all ...

wohh mien aapko thank you bolna bhool gaya ..
mujhe game khilane k liye ..mien kab se wait kar raha tha who game available hi nahi hu raha tha ...

yeah whatever prem ..its ok

nahi really thankyou u were a great player ...mere chachu jaise bilkul sachiii ...it was really a fluke I won ...

oh so u r the kid he lost the game to ...

no bhaiya he didn't lost actually I saw the way he was taking the strokes n I had copied him so in a way he taught me to win ..

really ..arav you need to show us the stroke man ..come on big guy let us all know how you made our friend loose ..

no please ..i am not in a mood ..

but they all made them so to the same game ...geet followed them closely while even prem saw her around ...

the game started n even though prem was really trying to give it his best he lost in the end ...arav smiled whole heartedly at him n hugged him ...

congrats bhaiya ...u won

thanks ..

geet smiled seeing prem ...smiling even after loosing a game ...n sighed may be now prem would know where the true happiness comes from ...

geet ...

she jumped back hearing her name call out loud n turned to see maan standing there  with a scowling face ...

ohh ...dara diya aapne mujhe ..

maan shook his head igitated with the call already and now her weird behavior getting on his nerves while he glanced around looking for prem ..

prem kahan hai aur tum yahan akeli kyun khari ho ..

uhh wohh prem wohh wahan ...I mean wohh larke ..he is playing with them ..i thought I would feel awckward with me there ...

geet how could you ...///
tum usko akele kaise chor sakti ho ...now where is he ..

geet turned to point in the direction prem was standing with arav n his friends but the group wasn't there nor was prem  any more ...

I swear maan sir wohh yahin tha mere saamne I don't  know where ...//

Geet turned hoping to see prem around somewhere almost about to cry seeing the anger on maan's face n the worry of prem gone missing eating her ...

Yeh sab meri galti hai I shouldn't have left him with you ...geet how could you be so careless ...tum ne prem ko akela chora bhi kaise ...

Maan sir (geet tried so hard to hold her tears at bay but failed feeling the wet trail on her cheeks).. mene jaanboj kar nahi kiya I just ...aapne awaaz di n then he ...// 

Just let it be geet iss waqt tumhari explanations nahi sun sakta mien ...we have to search him pata nahi kahan huga ...kahin kuch ...

Geet gasped hearing him ...n shook her head in denial turning away trying to look for him in the now over crowded basement of the gaming zone ..while maan walked ahead to talk with the manager showing him prem's picture asking him if he has seen the boy ...geet glanced back n saw him talking with the manager more tears gathered in her eyes seeing maan so tensed so worried almost about to loose it ...pushing his perfectly jelled hairs back running his hand through his hair a perfect sign of his stressed mind ...

Babaji please kuch galat mat hone dena ...I 
Prem mien jaan basti hai unki please ...

Geet saw maan asking about prem to different boys passing by him showing them prems' picture hiss face was red ...she looked down not being able to bear the anger his eyes showed at the moment ...for a second she found herself again standing in the waiting room of KC having a 3 years old prem in her arms n maan standing in front of her all furious ready to lash at her ...the difference being today she didn't had prem instead she was the reason prem was gone missing n second that day he had actually shouted at her so angry n worried for prem all his stress was taken out on her where as today he just having that angry look n disappointed eyes looking at her ...however the thing that still remain same was his mistrust on her ...5 years back also he thought she had kept prem deliberately n even today he didn't trust her ...

Another tear trail escaped from her duo shaped hazel brown eyes n with blurred eyes she saw maan marching towards his left n prem running towards him ...she smield finally taking a deep sigh of relief seeing maan hugging prem so tight ..geet could feel relief flooding through his pores ...she saw him closing his eyes taking a deep breath composing himself again before parting away from the little boy in his arms ..n she wiped her tears away making way towards them carefully standing a few steps away hearing maan's admonishing tone 

Kahan chale gaye aap prem ...bina bataye ...aise koi karta hai kya ..

Prem made a baby face pouting ...

Sorryyy ...wohh arav bhaiya mujhe lekar gaye mien mana kaise karta unko bora lagta na ..
Sorry sorry sorry chachu ...

Prem promise me u will never ever do such a stunt again ..

Pakka promise ..acha aap chalo mien aapko unn se milata hoon ...

Prem almost ran back to them but maan held him ..

Not now prem abhi nahi ...its almost 8:15 humien nikalna chahiye warna hum late hujaiyenge ...

Oh okiee ...but mien unko bye bol kar aaon please ..

Maan wanted to refuse but seeing his pleading face he agreed ...all the way watching him as he went at a distance speaking to a group of boys older than him exchanging high fives n hugs ...n ran back to him n he took him up in his arms ..his heart still pacing high ...turning to see the girl standing at a few steps' distance ..

Geet looked away immediately as maan turned to her ...not wanting to face those furious glares again ...with prem's constant chating n telling maan all about what happened with arav n his group n the way geet made him realize how he shouldn't bully anyone after winning a game the 40 minutes drive felt so short maan barely noticed however he felt geet sitting lost n quite all the way n he wondered briefly if he went over board at the gaming zone ..did he said something way too harsh ...truth be told he didn't even remember now he was way too scared having prem missing in such a mad crowd ...the mere thought of having prem hurt had him loose his mind ..for a second he thought about apologizing but then how will he ...not that geet was going to give him a chance seeing her practically running away just as he stopped in the parking near the restaurant spotting aniee there a few cars away ...she immediately went out to her ...

Maan sighed n turned off the engine ..just as he locked the car prem held his hand gaining his attention ...

What ..??

Aapne geet aunty ko daanta hai kya ..??

Maans' first reaction was naturally shocked how can this little one guess so accurately ...n he looked away not wanting to explain it all to prem ..

Umm ..nahi ...nahi prem aisa kuch nahi hai ..

Chachu ..!! bad habit jhoot bola bori baat hai ...pata hai geet aunty kehti hai jo jhoot bolta hai ussko evil witch pakar kar le jaati hai ...

If on any day prem would have said this the way he did maan would have smiled on his cuteness but having seen geet's face n knowing he is the reason behind her sadness yet again only spoiled it for him n sighed in defeat ...

Sorry prem but ...aap mil nahi rahe thay n geet was suppose to take care of you ..i got worried n lashed out on her but u know chachu right ..mene intensionally nahi kara ...

Chachu geet aunty saara time mere saath hi thi ...wohh tu mene unko roka tha aane se wohh arav bhaiya ke saath game ...//
Unki galti nahi thi mien hi bina bataye arav bhaiya k saath aage chala gaya tha ..

Maan knelt in front of him n corrected his shirt straightening it while looking away ..

I know prem she would never do this intentionally but u know ur chachu have a bit of a temper issue ...

Prem chuckled ...

Geet aunty is really scared of ur temper ..

That surprised maan ..n he looked at him questioning ..

Really ..?? I thought she is the only one here unaffected by my temper ...

No ..no she really is scared of ur temper ...aur aapne tu unko daant bhi diya abb tu she will sit with the same frown the whole evening ..

Hmm ...waise what do you ...mujhe kya karna chahiye ..

Simple sorry boldo ..

Maan looked away loosing his positivity ...

U think she'll forgive me ..??

100% geet aunty humesha sorry accept kar leti hai ...wohh tu mujhe bhi yeh hi bolti hai k jab koi sorry bole tu usko maaf kar dena chahiye ...
I am sure wohh maan jayegi ..

Prem ...Maan Bhai ..please jaldi aaona ...

That was aniee's voice n prem ran towards them leaving maan to wonder how will he undo his hurtful words now ..n stood up only to see geet smiling a fake smile standing with his family like a perfect part of it ...n he walked towards them ..n they together started walking towards the restaurant entrance when geet's mobile buzzed with an incoming call n she slowed down ...

Maan was greeted by the reception manager at the restaurant telling about their booking when geet joined them from back ..

N she is ...??

Maan glanced back wanting to know whom he was referring to n saw geet looking at him a bit apprehensive while he turned towards the manager n said without even thinking ..

She's family ...😳

The manager smiled at them n called for a waiter to guide them towards the table while aniee n dadi maa beamed in delight ...however geet stood there still shellshocked at what he just said ...did he really considered her a part of his family ..?? really ..??? two words ...two simple word stirred a world of questions in her mind again ..they all walked ahead without realizing that she was still standing there trying to believe what she just heard ...trying to control her fast pacing heartbeats to stop the tears that were threatening to fall again ...n all those questions that were on the tip of her tongue ...

Maan turned back n saw geet standing still n he sighed guilty on his behavior at the gaming zone n walked towards her ...

Geet chalo sab aage chale gaye hain ..

Jaanti hoon ..sab aage barh gaye hain ...

Maan saw the lost look on her face n those hurtful eyes n he knew she was talking about something completely different ..he wondered if he hurt her so much not realizing it weren't his harshness that hurt her so much but it were his acceptance that made her question her believes ...maan saw the que forming behind her n the confused looks the staff were giving them ...he glared at them all n took her inside holding her firmly around her wrist n guiding her inside ...geet kept looking at his hold on her hand n then at his back ..wondering why can't she take this authority away from this man ...even when he hurts her every second they are together ...why !!

Maan stopped in the empty walk-in passage to the main restaurant n glanced back at her ...while geet looked away not wanting him to see her naked emotions through her teary eyes n just when she thought he was about to scold her he took her breaths away with his next set of words ..

I am sorry geet ..

Geet glanced back at him shocked at what he was saying ...not being able to process his words with all the questions her mind were screaming at him but she had been keeping quite ...it was all making a big mess in her head ...all those questions she was asking him in her mind standing there quite on the outer side but thousand voices in her head ...

Why are you doing this maan sir ...??
Mujhe aise react nahi karna chahiye tha ...

Why are you so confusing ..??
But prem wahan missing ...I just lost my cool ...I am really sorry geet ..

Ek pal mien paraya kar k agle hi apna bana lete hain ...mien kya samjhoon aapke dil mien kya hai ...??
Mera yaqeen karo geet I didn't meant to hurt you ...wohh bas uss waqt ..but I know mujhe tumhain wohh sab nahi kehna chahiye tha ...

Kya aap jo kehte hain ...do you really mean it ...family ...sach mien maan sir ..??
I shouldn't have done that ...mien jaanta hoon geet prem tumhare liye bhi utna hi important jitna hum sab k liye ...but wohh waqt hi aisa tha ...aur tum jaanti ho mujhe ...ghusse mien me kuch bhi bol deta hoon ...I don't mean that geet ...I don't mean any of that ..

Kya hai aapke dil mien phir maan sir ..kya lagti hoon mien aapki jo aap ne mujhe apni family ka part banaya hai ..??
I trust you geet ...I really do 
Please mene jo kuch bhi kaha usko bhool jao ...

Kya mien aapki zindagi ka part hoon ...do you ..do you love me ..??
I am sorry geet ...
I really ...//

Stop it ...please stop it ...

Geet covered her face with both hands trying stop all those questions forming in her mind ...hoping she never voiced them out ...confusion ...frustration n helplessness worn her out ...
N she saw him through tearful eyes standing in front of her shocked n worried seeing her reaction ...
She left a deep sigh trying to over come her emotional turmoil n breath ...

I mean ...aap aap please aise sorry mat boliye ..
Aapki galti nahi hai ...(she looked down not wanting him to see her cry n then question her tears) ...aapki jaga koi bhi huta tou aise hi react karta ...mene galti kit hi ..pata nahi kaise mera dhyaan hat gaya prem par se ..

Geet ...

Maan could barely voice out her name after seeing those tears in her eyes ...what have he done ..why is she crying ...?? Has really hurt her so bad with his words ...?? What is running in her mind ...?? 

She held out her hand stopping him from saying further ..

Nahi aap sorry mat boliye galti meri hi thi ...
Humesha se ..pata nahi kya sochti hoon ...kya karti hoon ...I ...i am sorry 

N before he could understand what she was going on about she turned around n walked ahead asking a staff lady for the girls' room n ran away ...leaving in a pile of guilt n questions of his own ...not understanding what just happened to this day ...this was suppose to be a happy evening ..for his family n for her as well ...n yet again he has messed up with her happiness ...
She had done nothing but make things good since this afternoon n what he did made her cry all over again with his stupid misplaced concern ...kids get lost in such places but he and his fear got the better of him hurting the one person who has done so much for him n for his family ...
No I won't let it get spoiled for her not today at least ...!!

**^^**

Geet stood in front of the large mirrors of the washroom ..crying ...crying her heart out wanting to get this pain out of her ...but every time she closed her eyes ..those captive deep brown eyes flashed in front of her ...the way he told her to come with him to this outing in the evening ...how damn authoritative he looked at that moment like he knew she won't refuse ...he knew she won't ever go against his words ...n so right he was ...their fun time with prem in the gaming zone ...a smiled adorned her tear striken face but in the next moment his words from when prem went missing echoed in her mind n those paniced angry eyes gazing at her stared back from the mirror ...n she was left questioning if he really trust her ...?? More tears made way out of her eyes n stood clutching the marble top of the sink ...holding herself upright ..her eyes fell on her wrist ..the way he held her hand n dragged her inside along with him in front of all those people ...like he owned her ..like she was his to possess ..more tears made way out of her eyes wondering what does he wants from her ...why is he doing this to her...throwing her in this endless path of confusion ...why !!
She looked at her reflection in the mirror ...seeing a torn n week girl staring at her ..who has nothing but tons of questions to ask ...but nobody to answer ...

Kabhi kabhi aansoo bahana bhi zarori huta hai
Dill ka dard bahar laana bhi zarori huta hai
Jab koi na mile dukh baant ne ko
Tou saath bas aapna hi saaya huta hai ...

Geet was splashing water on her face trying to contain her emotions ...seeing so many missed calls from aniee clearly said she don't have much time before she walks in through that door behind ...when a girl in her teens entered asking if she was geet ...n after she confirmed the girl handed her a white rose and a white paper folded neatly ...geet looked hell confused n opened the fold of the paper only to stare at a single word written neatly in italic ..."Sorry" ...she didn't needed to question the girl standing in front of her with a cheepish smile to know who has sent this ..she recognized this writing n a smile adorned her lips ...n glanced at the white rose ..

**^^**

Aapko yeh sab karne ki zarorat nahi hai ...

Maan turned back to see geet standing there with her eyes slightly swollen ...he couldn't leave her in there in sit with his family ...he knew he have get her smile back on his own this time ...n all he could come up with was a white rose n a sorry ..

Well mene khud tum se apologize kiya tu tum ro paari ...I thought shayad roses kaam aajayen ...

Hmm aur iss hi liye aapne apna favorite flower white rose bheja ..??

Umm ...wohh ...

Maan sir waise tu ofcourse aap pr koi rule appli huta nahi hai but geneally hum kisi ko gift dete hain na flowers tu unke pasand k dete hain ...

Han ..wohh red rose mila nahi ...

Geet had just said that to ease their convo but now seeing the biggest business tycone standing in front of her with a guilty face over a red rose made her smile ...n she shook her head ...wondering how will she ever get over this man in her life time ...

Its ok ...aur mene pehle hi kaha aap ...aap sorry mat boliye ..

But mene jo kiya wohh galat tha ...I shouldn't have said all that to you ...

Geet looked down not knowing how to get out of this conversation ...every word he said was creating a bigger mess in her head n she just couldn't deal with it any more ..

Umm ...humien chalna chahiye aniee wait kar rahi hai ...

She turned to walk towards the dinning area when maan stopped her calling her name ...to which she turned holding her breath not knowing what he will have to say now

Tum ne ...tum mujhe maaf kardiya right ..??

Aapko kyun itna farq parta hai mene maaf kiya ya nahi ...kyun ??
No geet don't ...phir se wahi galti mat kar jo 4 saal pehle kit hi ...this is just another humanitarian act of his ...kal subha hute hi u will again be the same employee he dispises so much at work ...just his employee ..

but she never said a single word to him all instead She smiled at him n nodded ..

Of course maan sir ...app chalein live performance bhi shoro hugayi hai abb tu ...

**^^**

PRECAP :- TUM KON PIYA (iss baar pakka)
yeh maan sir ko kya hua hai subha se ek baar bhi ghussa nahi kiya ...???

hope you enjoyed
please do leave ur reviews n likes... me waiting 

luv ya
sobia