SEHAN FANS OPEN NOW tumhe SEHAN KI KASAM

AsadZoyaILU thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
where r all sehan fans WHY arentvu write sehan fanfics there are more sahil storys then sehan and the stories which have sehan they dont have sehan as main characters so plz sehen fans apo unki kasam write ff ss and os at least one each that does not mean just agree with me you have to write it now plz

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iykyk_3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
I have written an OS on SeHan dear. And I have an ongoing SS with both the couples. But more focus will be on SeHan. It is for the first time I'm writing stories and all credit goes to SeHan. πŸ˜†

When will you continue your story? Please pm me when you do. 😊
aman1605 thumbnail
Yup me too wanna read stories on Sehan😳
hgfedcba1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
 miss my sehan badly😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Miss my SeHan
I wrote an OS on SeHan.
Check in my index
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Check my index. (My signature). I have a SEHAN FF. "Yeh Dooriyan" that has SEHAN as main characters.

Then there is "Sanam Bewafa" and also "Ring Of Fire", which has a lot of SEHAN in it. and "Dobara" which has a lot of Seher. (after Rehan's death).

My FF Aashiq Banaya Aapne also has a lot of Rehan, Seher and SEHAN, but they are not the main characters. 

These days I am barley motivated to start anything new, but will think about it. I seriously miss Rehan. He was one of the best characters this show ever had! Hands down!
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 9 years ago
hgfedcba1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Love my sehan sooo much . Miss them badly😭