Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Flame.Of.Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: MaybeSomeday...

BUDDDHEE MANIK MADE US SO SO PROUD TODAY!! We can so hold our heads high and LITERALLY SAY this is the man we love. :'))
AND YOU PUT IT SO BANG ON!

I love him cos I've the hots for Badboys!🤣🤣🤣 LIKE YES PEOPLE THAT'S MY SHALLOW REASON TO start loving one anyway.🤣🤣🤣

DUDE YOU WON'T BELIEVE AAJ MAINE SALWAA KA KITNA DIMAAG CHATA! I fangurled with her over Manik for 2 freaking hours 🤣
I was on phone with my BFF giving live commentary for she was unable to watch and I literally bursted into tears and said to her, seee, my baba, my monster. he said that, all of that. Now got why I love this guy so much 

Duh, Baaki sab situations ka pata nae but when it comes to Manik we both be hardly wrong 🤣

How can i ever forget that discussion we had that day. You be on roll on making me support you while you go around standing up as a lawyer to a criminal 🤣

Flame.Of.Rose thumbnail

THIS! I'VE WAITED FOR THIS DAY!!!!

🤣
🤣
🤣

IS THIS BOXY SAYING???😲
iDead
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Srujana7.MaNan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Manik to Nandini, episode 43
"Don't give up. Agar tum bina fight kiye hi haargayi toh jeetne ke chances zero hojayenge. So my Dear Nandu, thora fight karo, thora struggle karo..."

That became the motivating factor in her life. She fought, like a roaring lioness for what was ehrs, every single time, and won.
and he made her that roaring lioness.
She makes him a better person. But he changes her too. He challenges her, he consumes her, he makes her question her decisions, he, simply him, brings out her in all her glory. MY SHERNI NANDU AND HER MANIK.
HER MANIK.
HERS. ONLY HERS

I ❤️ u

Yes he brings out the fighter and motivates her. That's why she is his star and he is her firefly.
Ahh it gives me all kinds of feels when I read HER MANIK ☺️. 

Edited by Srujana7.MaNan - 9 years ago
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@Boxy - You can flirt with my Doc all you want , but these babies-Rida and Flamey- they be my children , I will pull a Manik always for them and then corner you for some alone time, so. 
Look at their wise words- shit these girls be such love!
Flame.Of.Rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: charminggenie

@Flamey- Shit those words- I be all disoriented now. Rida and you are heart . Bas. 

@Rida- Interesting point- his self-destructive nature is not self-inflicted, it's the need. In his head and in his years, he saw these kids - shattered, broken and fragile, just like him, probably saw them retreated to the same darkness and he had this all consuming need to protect them, because he ended up visualizing himself in their pain and hurt. The loyalty , the friendship they gave in return strengthened his role as a protector- it became a part of him. Also Dhruv's saving him and then falling ill because of it plays in his head, he has that guilt - it was the action, the tangible event - which made him push it to the extreme everytime , whenever his friends need him. 

I think Pain to him is a very real thing. he understands it better , hence his hurt was different from Nandu. Pain is what he has lived for years, the disappointments of his childhood , but it's the give and take with him , pain needed to be answered by pain, only. He had to conquer fear by becoming fear. Nandu just changed his whole game, she was not afraid of his fear or him, rather he was the one scared of what she was doing to him. She taught him the thing beyond give and take.

@Sru - Iblush, you are too kind. These girls be all awesome. 

Genie you be sunshine bas. Always boosting up my already inflated ego 😆 I might as well change from nandini to manik at this rate 😆
FleetingWishes. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
And the arms of the ocean so sweet and so cold
And all this devotion I never knew at all
In the crushes of heaven for a sinner released
And the arms of the ocean delivered me
Never let me go
Never let me go

^^ V M I N G T H I S S O N G A N D T O D A Y S S C E N E
GENNIE IS MY FIREFLY! LIKE IVE TOLD HER SO MANY TIMES ASSKMDALM but SHE'S MY FIREFLY! She's My Manik's firefly! she be protecting our MANIK when none of us be here and her words, those words, GOD I COULD'VE NEVER EVER UNDERSTOOD HIM THAT WAY! GENNIE'S UNDERSTANDING BE SOME OTHER LEVEL. I literally stalk her and when i feel low bout something in the show JUST COME AND READ HER POSTS!! Her and Boxy's posts one after other, dissecting be love to read :$

BUDHHEE - 🤣🤣🤣🤣 WHICH OS? I READ ALL ;O
🤣🤣🤣 MAN IKR! LIKEEE WE WERE THE ONLY ONES PROTECTING HIM THAT DAY! AAJ HE MAKES US SO PROUD!!
Flame.Of.Rose thumbnail

And the arms of the ocean so sweet and so cold
And all this devotion I never knew at all
In the crushes of heaven for a sinner released
And the arms of the ocean delivered me
Never let me go
Never let me go

^^ V M I N G T H I S S O N G A N D T O D A Y S S C E N E

I am already dead :')
don't have high hopes! i don't get it nice everytime.🤣🤣
SRUJANA -  Haina? the words MINE and HER MANIK. AND HIS NANDINI do something to me.