NishannaR thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Is it me or has the drama toned down a notch which i am really happy about and it makes the show more enjoyable for me personally.
This may call on a lot of hate but I absolutely despise Jaipur Raj Joshileys because they are too cocky...they are really good I must admit apart from the chucking but they are too self absorbed! Just want to let them know that pride goes before a fall!

Rowdy Bangalore lives up to the name rowdy! They are always creating a scene and I dont know why people egg on and encourage Ajaz because I hate the way he acts! Rakhi overacts too but I sometimes find it funny!

All the other teams I am comfortable with! and well The Delhi Dragons is my fav and I love them all!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I_M_SultaN thumbnail
ajaz is definately better then the likes of karan patel jo marne jarhaa ha comentators ko
and rajiv aroogent nobdy thakur ðŸ¤¢
NishannaR thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaNeBhiPyarKiya

ajaz is definately better then the likes of karan patel jo marne jarhaa ha comentators ko

and rajiv aroogent nobdy thakur ðŸ¤¢

OMG haha i forgot about Karan and Rajiv completely yeah...i dont like the whole team of JRJ so i guess thats why i probs didnt feel the need to mention them...yeah they are too agressive and annoying! I couldnt agree more!
not.here thumbnail
I don't like JRJ either because of their attitude including swearing at your own player! Reducing the drama means you actually get to the see the match progress quicker and probably helps the players as well as they can just keep playing uninterrupted -in their zone etc.