you are welcome🤗you can play with the coloring to get the best of it😃
Lianaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Thank you soo much for your sweet comments everyone 🤗
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hey! How are you? I'm not sure if you're taking requests, but if you are can you make a couple of birthday sigs for Rani M? Thanks!
Lianaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cutiepie Rani

Hey! How are you? I'm not sure if you're taking requests, but if you are can you make a couple of birthday sigs for Rani M? Thanks!

Hey, I am taking requests. But this is my Video Tutorials Gallery, please post your Request on my Gallery with some HD Pictures.😳

Here the link of my Shop/Gallery

Hope to see you more often in my Galleries.😳
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
^ sure! do you make video edits too? would you have time to make a rani birthday one?
Lianaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cutiepie Rani

^ sure! do you make video edits too? would you have time to make a rani birthday one?

I am sorry for the late reply, I haven't seen your comment just now. But no I don't do VM's anymore. Sorry.
Edited by StrawberryParam - 8 years ago
Dr.Fear thumbnail
Hey Naz
I actually need help once again.
Remember last time you made a video tut for placing pic on a dif background by using quick tool..

I have tried a lot to get it perfect but it doesn't get but look here how does the person cropped the pic so perfectly ? There's not a single flaw

and look at mine how bad it is..not quater as neat as the above one.

pls help me with Pls give a solution for this...

Edited by -Dysfunctional- - 8 years ago
Lianaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Dysfunctional-

Hey Naz
I actually need help once again.
Remember last time you made a video tut for placing pic on a dif background by using quick tool..

I have tried a lot to get it perfect but it doesn't get but look here how does the person cropped the pic so perfectly ? There's not a single flaw

and look at mine how bad it is..not quater as neat as the above one.

pls help me with Pls give a solution for this...

Hey, welcome here :)

If you see the picture 1 left sight, that's not cropped nothing! Only that person could have added a few textures on the bottom or the picture to make it look like that you thought.

https://img.india-forums.com/images/600x0/94057-mishal-raheja.jpg

See ! The background is same. If you are talking about the Mishal Raheja right sight pictures, then they aren't cropped again. The background is white.
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/36/25/d6/3625d65af67b15cb0683cf239a21feda.jpg

What? That picture looks amazing! But needs some Textures and Texts. The Textures should be like the one I have sent you via pm. Try to use them. And it needs lighter colorings. The Text you could make white Overlay. Would just look perfect!🤗

Dr.Fear thumbnail

Originally posted by: StrawberryParam

Hey, welcome here :)

If you see the picture 1 left sight, that's not cropped nothing! Only that person could have added a few textures on the bottom or the picture to make it look like that you thought.

https://img.india-forums.com/images/600x0/94057-mishal-raheja.jpg

See ! The background is same. If you are talking about the Mishal Raheja right sight pictures, then they aren't cropped again. The background is white.
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/36/25/d6/3625d65af67b15cb0683cf239a21feda.jpg

What? That picture looks amazing! But needs some Textures and Texts. The Textures should be like the one I have sent you via pm. Try to use them. And it needs lighter colorings. The Text you could make white Overlay. Would just look perfect!🤗

Oh I see.I thought she cropped 😆 and OMG!? Are you serious ? 😲
If yeah then THANK YOU SOOO MUCH! 🤗 🤗 and I didn't get any PM 😕 and oh TYSSSM for the tip and help! Really appreciate it...thank you so much dear! ❤️