roli to come back in 10 days

rosiddreamer thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Friends as per reliable source from twitter avika to come back in ssk within 9 to 10 days which means v have to wait to see our cute jodi rosid onscreen

https://twitter.com/onenessunraina/status/550648010208997376

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nithyaji thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi frnd, r u sure?it is true? What the news tell?pls tell us clearly.
arc995 thumbnail
Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow!!! 😛 Great news... 😃 Realy excited 2 c rosid together.
manavissk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nithyaji

hi frnd, r u sure?it is true? What the news tell?pls tell us clearly.

A girl working in ssk has tweeted that we have to wait for roli for 9- 10 days.And we have to wait & watch whether simar or sid is gonna save roli.Don't know whether it is true but as of now we can't do anything othet than waiting for roli's return.But friends pls don't stop bashing & asking colors for roli's return in social network
justloverosid thumbnail
 I will only believe when see avika everyday we get fed with all this news  that someone working on ssk telling that avika is coming.  This person herself is not aware herself.
according to her we were  told that they are looking for   real roli  when no such thing  happened. I think that person should stop giving us false hope  every day.
manavissk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: justloverosid

I will only believe when see avika everyday we get fed with all this news  that someone working on ssk telling that avika is coming.  This person herself is not aware herself.

according to her we were  told that they are looking for   real roli  when no such thing  happened. I think that person should stop giving us false hope  every day.

We can't beleive her but she said that roli to come back soon & now mission in ssk is finding roli .Might be they are shooting for what all she said
rosiddreamer thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
But she z posting all upcoming scenes of premar and she also said along vth simar sid and amar r also searching for our real roli hope what all she said is true and have to wait and see
Rosidteja thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hope what she said was true and v get to see our pure rosid soon want sid to rescue our roli
justloverosid thumbnail

Originally posted by: rosiddreamer

But she z posting all upcoming scenes of premar and she also said along vth simar sid and amar r also searching for our real roli hope what all she said is true and have to wait and see

they are not looking for real roli but leela and daksha baa
sheetal1979 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
if this news r true then y in upcoming episode of ssk it show that sid aman and new roli make plan to find out who is the culprit?now i m really fed up one side we get news that avika return soon then other side this new roli not look fake totally confusing