Surbhi Jyoti Mission Returns no:1

surbhisha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Dear All,
I am so much happy today because i have been awarded as 
Greatest Surbhi Fan of the Forum

I am at Cloud 9 today i would like to thank to all my Friends who voted for me Special Thanks to Tammana, Hurya & Sonu  without you guys i would not have been awarded with this award i love u guys and your friendship u all are best person and my Bestest Friends ..
and Happy New Year 2015 to u all guys 
And Guys now let's Start our Mission  to make Surbhi Jyoti @ Top 1 for that You all need to follow certain rules and Regulation  and i am extremely sorry guys i was busy with my Works so i could not make thread for so long time  but now i am back with a bang now let's start our Task 

Edited by surbhisha - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surbhisha thumbnail
Rules to be followed to bring back Surbhi Jyoti in  Top 3
1. Keep on Viewing Surbhi Jyoti's Profile whenever you guys are free
2. Comment on Surbhi Jyoti's Profile twice in 24 Hour.
3.Like the Comment of other Members who have commented on Surbhi Jyot's Profile
4. View all the Pics of Surbhi Jyoti
5. Comment on the Pictures of Surbhi Jyoti one individual or one id can comment thrice in the pic so keep commenting 
Surbhibornstar thumbnail
done n welcum back love u too and congo for winnin treat kaha haiEdited by Surbhibornstar - 9 years ago
zynia890 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Oh dear I just thought of doing this myself... that I'll comment on pics and profile daily...as we used to do...and here you are back again...love you..you really helped in making her reach on top..she is getting down day by day.. we have to work hard...and yes I have commented on other pics so will follow from tomorrow..
_Lavender_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Done...So happy to see u with this again Ani🤗...Congrats to u..You r truly SJ's true and greatest Fan😳...Lets again bring her in top 5 first⭐️...

Happy New year😊
-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Happy New Year Anisha... & Congrats On winning biggest SJ fans on QH Award Function...

Done on pics!
surbhisha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Surbhibornstar

done n welcum back love u too and congo for winnin treat kaha hai

Thank u So much sonu and congratulation to u as well for winning sanam and seher award along with hurya u to are really sanam and seher two cute pies and u two choices and talks are always like a sisters so well deserved i am so happy for you guys as well... Congratulations to u as well  treat to milaga jarur when we will meet together abh ka liya ya pic sa kam chalalo and  i need treat from you as well. 
surbhisha thumbnail

Originally posted by: zynia890

Oh dear I just thought of doing this myself... that I'll comment on pics and profile daily...as we used to do...and here you are back again...love you..you really helped in making her reach on top..she is getting down day by day.. we have to work hard...and yes I have commented on other pics so will follow from tomorrow..

Thanks for the way u are commenting for Surbhi Jyoti Keep commenting girl.. ok dear plz do it from tomorrow..
surbhisha thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Hurya-

Done...So happy to see u with this again Ani🤗...Congrats to u..You r truly SJ's true and greatest Fan😳...Lets again bring her in top 5 first⭐️...

Happy New year😊

Thank u so much hurya  for the warm welcome 🤗  ok hurya let's do that for that we all need to be hand in hand and congratulations to u as well hurya  you also won award along with Sonu Sanam-Seher of the Forum...