~Beintehaa Mohabbat (A RagNa FF) Thread 1 Ended :)

Cinnamonn thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Note~Hello Peeps so this is My New FF,I'm quite excited to write it and I hope you all love it as much as i write it,Please read when you're free,I know you all are thing no another memory loss track Blah,But please trust me it won't be bad,This FF i planned it like months ago but didn't get chance to do anything so I hope it's up to mark like the writers I knowπŸ˜ƒ I'll post My Characters and Trailers After,I just want to say that i took and Made Characters of my own with a few of my Favorite Telly  Celebs I hope it's alright also my trailers are filled with scenes not really from Ema,My Trailer doesn't look like bollywood trailersπŸ˜† but It's a werid start for me,I'm good with the Vm's not the Trailers yetπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
EnjoyπŸ˜‰

This Story "Beintehaa Mohabbat" is A Story filled with Love triangles,I know the same not so loved love triangles,Trust me I'm making it a bit different,Filled with Lies,Secrets,Memory loss,Obbsession and LOVE.
It's a story about True Love and True Friendship I hope you all Enjoy it.

Prologue~

On A beautiful Sunday evening,The Breeze was blowing,Making all the flowers Dance,The scent of the flowers and the fresh Air was Breathtaking,A Young Lady by the Name of Kalpi sat on the swing with a Red Diary,she watched on as the children Played,She looked up at the sky and watched the clouds and Nature,She then took out her Pen and wrote in her Diary.
Kalpi-After so Many days,I came and i wrote on you,Shall I tell you a story of How I fell in love with a Man whom I hated,How I Lossed My Memory,How A marriage broke because of a Lustful sister in law,How Family Ties can break and How secrets can kill you,And How I found My "Beintehaa Mohabbat",My Life story is a bit Different,But lets start from day 1,The day I Lost,My way,The day I lost My Raghav,The day I lost My Aai and Baba,The Day I Lost my family and Friends,The day I Almost Died and The Day Prem and Neetu Found me.
Kalpi smiled,she turned The Page of her Diary and Read on....

Okay So tell How it was,All comments are allowed here as it helps me understand where I went wrongπŸ˜ƒIf you're Intrested in reading please,Comment and I'll Pm youπŸ˜ƒ

Edited by -AriaRai- - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cinnamonn thumbnail

Hi Welcome to my Index I hope you all Love My FF

Edited by ariarai - 9 years ago
MagicalMadness thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Interesting. Please continue.
HappySmiles thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Very nice start..πŸ‘πŸ‘

Also, Happy New Year!πŸ˜ƒ

darkloveriam thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
intresting continue soon
and plz pm me.
HAPPY NEW YEAR
one thing more i know i'm late but ur dp is awsome
abxetz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi aria its interesting please continue dear πŸ˜›
akshara82 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Aria is back with a new Ragna FFπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
I bet its gonna be as much fun as the previous FF of urs..
So please continue to entertain us with ur lovely writing on Ragna.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³
charvi3 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Interesting... continue dear
snacky thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
go on will b waiting it seems beautiful and interesting wid different twists
SamBricka thumbnail
intresting dear... Plzzz continue i'll be waitng