Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Siddhi_ thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: FIZK6

Sid ... its much much better than ok. I love the effect and textured look. Its really beautiful, i love it. You know how RaQ keeps getting better with his paintings, its the same with you and your edits. Thankyou  🤗😳

Aww, your most welcome Fiz and thank you so much for this comment, it means a lot ðŸ¤— This edit is different from my usual style and I also liked how it came out ðŸ˜³

Sid ... I've again tweeted the edit to RaDhi :) 

Thanks again Fiz :) RaQ RTed it too :) I was going to tweet it but had to go offline and then just an hour ago I've been checking my Twitter and everything and saw your tweet then.

Originally posted by: Meghani

Sid, the Siggie is amazing

Thanks so much Meg ðŸ¤—
FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Sid ... it was really nice of RaQ to RT it again. This way all the fans get to see it :) And i really like the colouring ðŸ˜³
Meghani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Meghani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Siddhi_ thumbnail

Aww<3
Lovely edit Meg :)
Siddhi_ thumbnail
I've messaged Nishant on Twitter using the FC account, I am sure whenever he goes on his account he would reply. I also sent a DM to Surbhi on Instagram, I doubt she would see it because she has 70k followers but we tried and you never know :)
Siddhi_ thumbnail
Meg, you were saying you had some people on your FB list and did you send message to anyone else? I dont want to double send
FIZK6 thumbnail

Lovely edit Meg. NB memories.
FIZK6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Siddhi_

I've messaged Nishant on Twitter using the FC account, I am sure whenever he goes on his account he would reply. I also sent a DM to Surbhi on Instagram, I doubt she would see it because she has 70k followers but we tried and you never know :)

Lets hope we get a reply from both.
Sid, what about leaving a message on Insta for Nishant too since he seems to be more active there.

Siddhi_ thumbnail

Lets hope we get a reply from both.
Sid, what about leaving a message on Insta for Nishant too since he seems to be more active there.

Thats a good point, he is more active on Insta. I will send a DM on Insta as well, whichever he sees first :)