Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

peeyara thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Listen Sakshi's voice all thanks to Tarana n Jaggu 😃
Happy birthday Sakshi!!! As promised, a call with the birthday girl :))https://soundcloud.com/josh978uae/jaggu-and-tarana-wish-sakshi-tanwar-on-her-birthday-12th-january-2015

jodude thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Sakshi Tanwar: Lesser known facts

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/tv/Sakshi-Tanwar-Lesser-known-facts/photostory/45842406.cms
jodude thumbnail

Sakshi Tanwar: Lesser known facts

Television's most successful bahu, Sakshi Tanwar, celebrates her birthday today. Sakshi who is fondly known as Parvati from Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki and now as Priya from Bade Aache Lagte Hain, has lived up to the audience's expectations and holds a special place in the industry. But this stunning actress initially dreamt of being a software engineer. It was only when Sakshi Tanwar failed her entrance examination, that she decided on taking up acting as a career. Let's take a look at more such lesser known but interesting facts about this perfect bahu

Sakshi's corporate career
As stated earlier, acting was never an option for Sakshi. Her complete focus was on her corporate career. Sakshi was working as a Sales Trainee at the Taj Palace hotel in Delhi. She has also worked in a cloth and accessory story named Khazana where she earned a stipend of Rs 900 monthly. According to an interview in Rediff.com, Sakshi Tanwar bought a yellow and green colored cotton saree with her first salary. She also bought few things for her father, brother and sister. Being the youngest in the family she is the most pampered one. 

Sakshi started off her acting career with a show on Dooardarshan - Albela Sur Mela. It was a music based show where she got an opportunity to co-host the show. When she was preparing for her entrance examinations, one of her friend insisted that she audition for the role of the host. Ironically, the show was hosted by two hosts and one of them didn't turn up after shooting two episodes. Sakshi though didn't clear her Administrative Services and Mass Communication entrance examination but she did clear the audition and then there was no looking back for her. 

No full time maid for Sakshi
Sakshi has often played the perfect bahu who loves to take care of her family. She is usually seen fussing over her children and busying herself in the kitchen. According to a report in wonder woman.in, Sakshi says that she enjoys cooking. When someone appreciates her cooking skills, it gives her a high. She also adds that she does not even employ a full-time maid. The actress apparently loves to cook Indian vegetarian dishes. 

Unreleased movie with Sunny Deol
Like every actor of the small screen, even Sakshi dreamt of making it big in Bollywood. Her dream did come true but only partly. Sakshi got an opportunity to work with Bollywood'sGadar Sunny Deol in Mohalla Assi. In the film, Sakshi is seen playing the role of Sunny Deol's wife. She bagged this role only after Ameesha Patel refused to do it. Unfortunately,Mohalla Assi which was slated to release in 2012, hasn't yet seen the light of the day.

Most trusthworthy celebrity
Sakshi Tanwar has created a niche for herself with her acting prowess. She is a familiar face in every household, all thanks to the strong roles that she has portrayed on-screen. In fact she is one of the very few TV celebs who has earned the tag of being the most trustworthy celebrity. In a survey conducted by Ormax media, Sakshi was amongst the top five most trustworthy celebrities along with Madhuri Dixit and Katrina Kaif.

by Nikita Thakkar 
Edited by jodude - 9 years ago
jodude thumbnail
jodude thumbnail
peeyara thumbnail

Happy Birthday Sakshi Tanwar

12 Jan 2015 05:15 PM | TellychakkarTeam

Sakshi Tanwar is an epitome of beauty and talent. She has always proved to be a versatile actress with her iconic roles on TV, be it Parvati in Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii, Teepri in Balika Vadhu or Priya of Bade Achhe Lagte Hain. The pretty actress is now all set to host the upcoming crime based show Code Red on Colors.

Interestingly even after being in the limelight for many years now, she still holds the down-to-earth attitude that really makes her stand out from the crowd.

And today the beauty is celebrating her birthday (12 January). In conversation with Tellychakkar.com the talented Sakshi shared her plans for the day.

"I am really in a blissful mood as I am celebrating my birthday with my family," she said with a smile.

Any birthday gifts you have received? "My parents' presence on my special day is the biggest gift for me so I am not expecting any other gifts."

Talking about birthday wishes, Sakshi quipped, "I don't have any birthday wish as god has been very kind to me and has taken care of my every wish."

That is a really sweet thought Sakshi!

Tellychakkar.com wishes you a great year ahead.

LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
J. Kiran  @Jazzdiya_Jazzy_  

#SakshiTanwar Niti Taylor aka Naina speaks about what she learnt from Sakshi Ma'am #BALH from 2.20 mins

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAVraxdydIM ...

luvsakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Such a gorgeous ladyyy

stunninggg
jodude thumbnail

haayeee... killer smile... 
angel...❤️
Edited by jodude - 9 years ago
jodude thumbnail

Originally posted by: aanchaltulshan

J. Kiran  @Jazzdiya_Jazzy_  

#SakshiTanwar Niti Taylor aka Naina speaks about what she learnt from Sakshi Ma'am #BALH from 2.20 mins

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAVraxdydIM ...

tfs... anchal di... 
watched it...

our angel rocks...⭐️