SaAz: I will always Protect your Honour

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago
Let me start by just applauding Shivya  , Harshad and that Creepy Cab Driver for pulling out the whole Molestation scene professionally without any reservations ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘... Hats off to all the actors for showing professionalism and dedication here ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Episode was quite disturbing to watch but I liked the message that was given in the end about using presense of mind and technology in such times forgetting all the past grudges and ego ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ..As soon as Aarzoo sensed something fishy with the cab driver , she used her presense of mind and sends her location to Sahir asap and then when Zaki lets Sahir know that Aarzoo left the house , he was smart enough to guess why she SMSed him the location and so rushed out of the house to rescue her without wasting any time  ๐Ÿ˜ณ .. Even when Aarzoo was struggling to free herself from that cab driver's clutches ,not only she showed some great fighting spirit but I also liked the way she used her brains here and kept video calling Sahir ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ  ; Eventually Sahir could see the video as soon as he received her call and could easily trace the location ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘  ; I think its a good lesson for all the young girls out there on how to seek help on time with smart presense of mind and right use of technology ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ ...  I bet Sahir too must hv used his intelligence here and called the police while coming in the car , reason why police too reached on time ๐Ÿค” ...

One interesting point to ponder here is why Aarzoo called up Sahir only for help and not Zaki even after learning about Sahir's betrayal ๐Ÿค”  ; This clearly indicated that her heart still believes that Sahir only is her true saviour whom she can always trust in such times of crisis , reason why in such situation , the first person she could think of is Sahir only and not anyone else ๐Ÿ˜ณ ...

On the other hand Sahir too never imagined that Aarzoo will actually leave the house .. He wanted to push her away from his life by deliberately telling her all those bitter words and making her believe that he can never fall for someone like Aarzoo who is a gold digger when he very well knows that this is not the truth but yet he breaks her heart in the most ruthless manner ๐Ÿ˜ญ .. So when he found out that Aarzoo actually left the house at midnight , he wasted no time asking questions and instead rushed out of his house to protect her  ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ  ; Aarzoo is impulsive and super sensitive like Sahir only .. So when she says something , she does it just like Sahir .. She said she will leave this house now itself and she did it  ... No wonder Sahir instantly guessed it and rushed out of the house because he knows well that she is just like him in such matters ..

Sahir too went into a panicdriven state the moment he saw that video on phone and screamed saying "Aarzoo I m coming " ๐Ÿ˜ญ  ; The fear was so evident in his eyes there   ; If anything happened to Aarzoo today , I bet Sahir would hv first killed that cab driver and then himself there and then   ; Loved the way Sahir pounced on that cab driver like a wounded tiger and beats the hell out of him till police arrives there and even then Sahir was not ready to leave that pervert till almost an army of policemen came to stop him from hitting the pervert or else that pervert was spot dead there itself the way Sahir completely lost it ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...Sahir kept beating the pervert like there was no tomorrow ... Not only he displays his hot abs to us during the fight โ˜บ๏ธ but like a real gentleman he picks Aarzoo's dupatta and goes onto cover her up which was a beautiful gesture on his part ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

I can understand Aarzoo's hurt and anger on Sahir too .. She was obviously not in her full senses and was hurt too .. No wonder she goes onto accuse Sahir that mayb he only planted this cab driver  .. Can we really blame her for saying all this in hurt and anger especially after she found out about the egg incident from Sahir's mouth only ?  ๐Ÿค”  ; Normally when we r hurt after facing betrayal from our own people , we do say things like "it all happened because of u , mayb u only want to kill me now , even my enemy is better than u "  , so does that mean we really mean that our enemy is better than our loved one ??  .. Of course not .. We say those things because we feel hurt and disappointed with our own people whom we trusted once and we believe that we hv the authority to vent out on that person who till sometime back was our own ๐Ÿ˜ญ ; Same was the case with Aarzoo too when she blamed Sahir for the incident and then faints in his arms only ... If she really believed Sahir planted this cab driver , then she would not hv called him , instead she would hv called Zaki for help but she knew that only Sahir can b her saviour in such times  ๐Ÿ˜ณ .. Sahir and Aarzoo both have similar way of defence ... When Sahir says he hates her  , we know he said that because he loves her a lot  ๐Ÿ˜ณ.. Similarly when Aarzoo blamed him for the incident out of anger , we know she said it because she was extremely hurt with his previous actions

Edited by jyoti06 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
This incident was  a big jolt as well as a much needed wake up call for Sahir since now he will definitely blame himself for whatever happened with Aarzoo  just because she left home after he said those bitter words to her and accused her of being a gold digger   ; No wonder in precap , Sahir goes down on his knees and almost begs to Alvira to stop Aarzoo from leaving because he cannot take anymore chance with her life now .. He wants to see her safe and protected under his shadow only  even if it means he will hv to beg in front of everyone for the first time ๐Ÿ˜ญ   ; I think this will b the beginning of his redemption too .. He will no more remain in denial and will even set Zaki free from this marriage pressure too  ๐Ÿค” ... In precap what I saw was a completely broken yet the real Sahir Choudhary whose heart finally took over his business mind  .. No wonder he is no more trying to hide his tears from Alvira now but goes all out pouring his heart out to Alvira and asking her to plss stop Aarzoo since she has become his life now  ๐Ÿ˜ญ .. He truely fears loosing her now and I bet the words spoken by Aarzoo today about forever hating him and also thanking him for teaching her both love as well as hate will haunt him like anything till he seeks her forgiveness and wins her back in his life , this time in real ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I want Aarzoo to remain professional now and just be an employee in Sayyara  .. Just obey the orders of his boss but ignore him otherwise  .. Only then Sahir will feel that void in his life and accept that he cannot live without Aarzoo ๐Ÿ˜ณ... Its time for Sahir to come out clear about his past to Aarzoo and only then I see a possible bonding between both ๐Ÿค” .. Unless Sahir tells Aarzoo about his painful past , we cannot really expect her to understand his pain  and I hv no hopes from Alvira either to tell Aarzoo about Sahir's past .. So my bets r on Sahir himself telling Aarzoo all about Zeenat just how he told her about his betrayal today ..

For me the scene of the episode was definitely when Aarzoo faints in Sahir's arms and Sahir protectively brings her back home in his arms ๐Ÿ˜ณ  ... The way he holds Aarzoo in his arms after she faints clearly showed how much Sahir loves Aarzoo and is feeling really guilty about all that happened with her  ๐Ÿ˜ญ ; The way he was holding Aarzoo's hand and carassing her forehead nonstop after resting her on bed clearly showed his concern for Aarzoo ... His moist eyes spoke volumes in that scene โญ๏ธ .. While Alvira and KA were involved in their own tug of war with words ๐Ÿฅฑ  , Sahir's complete attention was on Aarzoo's injured face ...He was really broken from inside seeing her in that miserable condition ๐Ÿ˜ญ ... I bet he just wanted to hug her tight  and cry his heart out if Nausheen and co were not around ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ ...

Alvira lecturing KA about how mothers should teach such men instead of blaming the girls for such incident was a good social msg since often our society preaches and blames girls only in such cases but I wish Alvira too followed what she preached to KA in Zaki's case and also in Aarzoo's case by not keeping her in dark  .. errr ๐Ÿค”.. Anyways its a good msg in the end ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Overall an extremely painful and disturbing episode but the Precap made up for it .. It will b wonderful to watch Sahir's love journey now as he redeems himself and accepts his love for Aarzoo in real this time

Collages credit goes to Ultimaterudra aka Swetha ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Edited by jyoti06 - 9 years ago
-Rojaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Unres 

I loved today's episode more than yesterday's one, no not because of that creep๐Ÿคข! But the episode had something admirable, something to look up to!

I liked

• The confrontation, she asked him ' what have I done to deserve such ill treatment๐Ÿ˜’? why me๐Ÿ˜• ? Wasn't there a moment when you really felt something for me๐Ÿ˜ญ? Why plays this game when you could have easily told me off๐Ÿ˜•? Why? All the logical reasonings she put in front of him, coz there was no need for this game!

• If she is smart enough to put logic in her question, he is even smarter! He used the biggest difference between them, ' How could you even think I, SAC could love you, stupid girl๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ! He laughs at her, ' girl I must be good (at acting)! '

• Why did you have to waste so much time of yours on me? if all you wanted was to play, you could have played with a doll ! PUNCH๐Ÿ˜Ž! I understand you don't love me, but why you hate me so much๐Ÿ˜”? becoz I don't like liars ! YAA as if he is the ultimate Satyavan !

• She thanks him for teaching her to hate, this lesson you taught me, I wont forget it my whole life, after all he was her mentor! From now one I wont come in front of you! I'm leaving, That's it!

• That molestation scene sacred the hell out of me๐Ÿ˜ก! GRRR But what I liked was how they showed it with logic. We know the hero is going to save her, but how the hero will reach the place? thank god they showed it with logic. No matter how much she is hurt, she has started to hate him BUT when she is in danger the first name that comes in her mind is Sahir Sir ! He cant be that bad not to save me๐Ÿ˜ณ The smart cookie she is, shares the location with him while he wonders why is she sharing it with me๐Ÿ˜• !

Liked how each and every character was involved in searching for the girl.

• Zaki put two and two together and concluded something must have happened between Saaz ! He immediately went to confront him.

• SAC, he is heartbroken, he has just pushed the love of his life away, lost her forever!๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ Yet his mind didn't stopped working, she shared with me and now we have no news of her, so something is wrong with her and he rushes to search for her!

• And the dulai ! How dare that creep eye an lonely girl!

• Alvira, she is manipulative, a selfish mother (or more than that) but she knows the harsh reality of the society, loved how she gave back to KA ! I'm glad Cvs showed such scene as out country is in desperate need to such preaching! Teach your sons to respect women instead of controlling your daughters ! 

• For once, I liked Nausheen๐Ÿ˜ƒ! She spoke some sensible words! She thanks him for saving her daughter's honou๐Ÿ˜ƒr, to which he says that was my duty ( as she is my girl ๐Ÿ˜ณ) ' Ans she wishes him ' may god grats all your wishes ' and he looks at his love โค๏ธ! Will god reunite me with my Arzoo ? ' tumhari dil mein job hi arzoo ho, who tumein mile ' he continues looking at his Arzoo , its doesn't go unnoticed by his mother who understands what her son's Arzoo is๐Ÿ˜›! Little does Nausheen realises her Arzoo is SAC's Arzoo as well๐Ÿ˜†.

• And did I see a Anam in a positive side ? Yes Anam Is the one who asked Arif to bring water and she looked concerned as well. Good to see she isn't like her so called well-wisher๐Ÿ˜Š

Pre-cap moved me in to tears, trust me I'm not the kind of person to cry waiting shows or films. HC is one hell of an actor, the way he begged his mother to stop Arzoo from leaving๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ.

Since we are about step in a new year, lets end this only with positivity, so I wont say anything about THAT Woman and her sick mentality.

Enjoyed one episode after a long time and I'm looking forward to the upcoming track๐Ÿ˜ƒ.

PS : Sorry for the typos, need to rush, Happy New Year Again ๐Ÿฅณ

Edited by -Rojaa- - 9 years ago
TaanuDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Happy New Year Jyothi!! You explained it all...from both Sahir and Arzoo POV...both are right ...
But my heart went all out to Sahir...the connection that I thought was lost yesterday was restored today. The viciousness with which he attacked the cab driver and the tenderness with which he held Arzoo... ๐Ÿ‘ ...he has softened even more now..but I am scared for him. When someone falls down there are lots to trample them...hope he reserves the softness only to Arzoo. He should be tough with all the other family members...oh boy..must say it doesn't look like anyone loves him ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Arzoo as you said will be angry for a while..but not for long..Sahir will win her back..after all they are Humsafars ๐Ÿ˜Š
Fingers crossed..new year new track..hopefullyEdited by TaanuDeewani - 9 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Collages r added now ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Awesome beautiful post yet again Jyoti happy new year buddy .
I loved the way u explained sahir's feelings in precap wow well said .
Today shivya did a excellent job in first scene her encounter with sahir was master piece such scenes come easily to her .
I don't know her scenes with Hc are always bang on perfect .
Harshad we are lucky to have him on Hs so many shades he can portray with ease sahir faking lie to arzoo to hurt when she leaves his room and concerned lover to desiring arzoo as his hidden dream and disappointed to know she can't be his well hats off to Hc he is living the character of sac with ease I see sac not Hc .
Sahir did hurt arzoo to a point were there is no looking back for arzoo it was last nail to the coffin .
Arzoo will never trust him not even once not with anger or revenge but her broken heart she somewhere knows he is lying since she can read his eyes .
Jyoti u said it right till sahir don't reveal his past arzoo will not believe him .
Social message was perfect and this is turning point for sac he might even give up the promise for arzoo because this incident will wake his subconscious mind to do the right thing wise thing in life.
He will let go the past too because of which he blames himself that an innocent girl aarzoo is being hurt and harmed because of his ruthlessness not only that his emotions will over flow in form of tears all the pain tears he hid in those dreadful 7 yrs will flow in force when he sees a indifferent arzoo who ignores him .
In the precap listening of arzoo leaving his den he went on his knees pleading his mom to stop her and stared crying .
Sac started crying for arzoo already further more to go in this process all his pain hidden will flow off and this will act as a medicine to him indirectly then he might open up to her freely about his past and for arzoo it will easy to know him better because at present she is in his shoes .
I loved the scene were she unknowingly dials sahir's no in a flow because she is so used to him and she not picking zaki no indicates that sahir holds a upper hand in her list and zaki will be a friend and in her heart it's only sahir no one else can take that place .
One more scene was epic to me is arzoo fainting while fainting she stops sahir not to come near but destiny will make her stay close to him for ever ( Jyoti do u remember in geet to when maan asks her to go away she faints backwards and maan holds her in the rain blue dress remember I don't know but today I got glimpses of that scene ).
Best scene for me was nausheen blessed sahir all his hidden arzoo in his heart will come true the look sahir gave was so adorable as if he wanted arzoo right away if given a choice he would marry her right away and take her to his room to take care of her the longing in his eyes was visible and alvira did observe that hope she will act quickly to do some magic and make saaz married only wishing .
But zaki and his big nose ( article says he is now parallel role )
Precap- Hc made me cry seriously this man is genius .
Loc video dekha zaki clear huwa deal kya hoga and arzoo ignoring sahir he was in pain seeing arzoo ignoring him .
Zaki is big headache in this story hope he is checked out by sahir .
Enjoy ur new year Jyoti see u next year ๐Ÿ˜‰ that is tomorrow .
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Rojaa-

Happy new year to u too ๐Ÿค—

Unres 

I loved today's episode more than yesterday's one, no not because of that creep๐Ÿคข! But the episode had something admirable, something to look up to!

Well episode was definitely a hard hitting one for sure ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

I liked

• The confrontation, she asked him ' what have I done to deserve such ill treatment๐Ÿ˜’? why me๐Ÿ˜• ? Wasn't there a moment when you really felt something for me๐Ÿ˜ญ? Why plays this game when you could have easily told me off๐Ÿ˜•? Why? All the logical reasonings she put in front of him, coz there was no need for this game!

And the interesting part here is not once Sahir gave her the main reason behind his game .. main reason was to prove to Zaki that she is a gold digger because Zaki fell for her ... not once Sahir told her this fact ... question is why ? does he fear loosing Aarzoo to Zaki if Aarzoo finds out about Zaki's feelings now after learing about Sahir's betrayal ๐Ÿค”

• If she is smart enough to put logic in her question, he is even smarter! He used the biggest difference between them, ' How could you even think I, SAC could love you, stupid girl๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ! He laughs at her, ' girl I must be good (at acting)! '

Well irony is he was actuallly acting that time ๐Ÿ˜ญ .. I mean all that he told her was part of his act only just to hiden his real feelings for her .. but yes that smirk on his face while he said I must b good was really heartbreaking especially when Aarzoo looks at Sahir with the moistness and hate in her eyes for him ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

• Why did you have to waste so much time of yours on me? if all you wanted was to play, you could have played with a doll ! PUNCH๐Ÿ˜Ž! I understand you don't love me, but why you hate me so much๐Ÿ˜”? becoz I don't like liars ! YAA as if he is the ultimate Satyavan !

Aarzoo's questions were quite spot on ... yeah if he really wanted her out of the house , he could hv just told her .. whats the need to waste so much time plotting against her ... well we all know he did all that in real and now just lieing that its all a game ๐Ÿ˜‰ ,.. and then irony is he is calling her a liar .. tch tch SAC ๐Ÿ˜†

• She thanks him for teaching her to hate, this lesson you taught me, I wont forget it my whole life, after all he was her mentor! From now one I wont come in front of you! I'm leaving, That's it!

This is like a circle .. Zeenat taught Sahir to hate and now Sahir taught the same to Aarzoo .. sighhh

• That molestation scene sacred the hell out of me๐Ÿ˜ก! GRRR But what I liked was how they showed it with logic. We know the hero is going to save her, but how the hero will reach the place? thank god they showed it with logic. No matter how much she is hurt, she has started to hate him BUT when she is in danger the first name that comes in her mind is Sahir Sir ! He cant be that bad not to save me๐Ÿ˜ณ The smart cookie she is, shares the location with him while he wonders why is she sharing it with me๐Ÿ˜• !

Yup I liked the way Aarzoo used her presense of mind here and they gave a logical explanation to how Sahir reaches that place .. thank god for that  ๐Ÿ˜† .. and yes in such time of crisis , she still trusts Sahir to help her out .. that underlying trust is still there in her ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Liked how each and every character was involved in searching for the girl.

• Zaki put two and two together and concluded something must have happened between Saaz ! He immediately went to confront him.

yes these days Zaki has suddenly matured a lot na ๐Ÿ˜†

• SAC, he is heartbroken, he has just pushed the love of his life away, lost her forever!๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ Yet his mind didn't stopped working, she shared with me and now we have no news of her, so something is wrong with her and he rushes to search for her!

yup I loved how he rushed out of the house without asking any questions ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

• And the dulai ! How dare that creep eye an lonely girl!

loved how he kept on beating him and just dint stop even when those policemen were trying to stop him

• Alvira, she is manipulative, a selfish mother (or more than that) but she knows the harsh reality of the society, loved how she gave back to KA ! I'm glad Cvs showed such scene as out country is in desperate need to such preaching! Teach your sons to respect women instead of controlling your daughters ! 

I agree .. it was a good msg in the end .. men need to b taught and reprimanded and not women ๐Ÿ˜ก

• For once, I liked Nausheen๐Ÿ˜ƒ! She spoke some sensible words! She thanks him for saving her daughter's honou๐Ÿ˜ƒr, to which he says that was my duty ( as she is my girl ๐Ÿ˜ณ) ' Ans she wishes him ' may god grats all your wishes ' and he looks at his love โค๏ธ! Will god reunite me with my Arzoo ? ' tumhari dil mein job hi arzoo ho, who tumein mile ' he continues looking at his Arzoo , its doesn't go unnoticed by his mother who understands what her son's Arzoo is๐Ÿ˜›! Little does Nausheen realises her Arzoo is SAC's Arzoo as well๐Ÿ˜†.

Yeah that was a good wish from Nausheen who happens to b Aarzoo's mother .. so Sahir indirectly got blessing of his future MIL already ๐Ÿ˜‰ .. he did look at Aarzoo .. so we know whats his wish .. its Aarzoo ๐Ÿ˜ณ

• And did I see a Anam in a positive side ? Yes Anam Is the one who asked Arif to bring water and she looked concerned as well. Good to see she isn't like her so called well-wisher๐Ÿ˜Š

well yeah thank god that humanity still exists somewhere ๐Ÿ˜†

Pre-cap moved me in to tears, trust me I'm not the kind of person to cry waiting shows or films. HC is one hell of an actor, the way he begged his mother to stop Arzoo from leaving๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ.

it made me emotional too .. it was a defeated man in love begging in front of his mother to stop his ladylove or else he will die  .. he just dont want his life to b take away by destiny once again and in this case Aarzoo has become his life ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ .. he never thought she will actually leave in real ... finally his hidden fears r coming out in open now

Since we are about step in a new year, lets end this only with positivity, so I wont say anything about THAT Woman and her sick mentality.

yess hopefully in the show too positives r waiting now ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Enjoyed one episode after a long time and I'm looking forward to the upcoming track๐Ÿ˜ƒ.

same here ๐Ÿ˜ณ

PS : Sorry for the typos, need to rush, Happy New Year Again ๐Ÿฅณ

Happy new yr to u too ๐Ÿค—

jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TaanuDeewani

Happy New Year Jyothi!! You explained it all...from both Sahir and Arzoo POV...both are right ...
But my heart went all out to Sahir...the connection that I thought was lost yesterday was restored today. The viciousness with which he attacked the cab driver and the tenderness with which he held Arzoo... ๐Ÿ‘ ...he has softened even more now..but I am scared for him. When someone falls down there are lots to trample them...hope he reserves the softness only to Arzoo. He should be tough with all the other family members...oh boy..must say it doesn't look like anyone loves him ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Arzoo as you said will be angry for a while..but not for long..Sahir will win her back..after all they are Humsafars ๐Ÿ˜Š
Fingers crossed..new year new track..hopefully

I agree in precap he looked almost defeated  .. I hope he does not fall so weak that everyone takes him for granted .. he needs to b strong in front of Rehman and co who will go all out taking revenge on him now ...

He can soften up in front of Aarzoo but otherwise he needs to remain the same SAC for others ..

I get a feeling Rehman will go all out to destroy him now that Sahir will call off Zaki-Sam engagement after this incident with Aarzoo ... So Rehmaan might decide to show the MMS video to media  ... somehow I feel Aarzoo will come to his rescue this time and sort of return back the favour that she feel he did on her by saving her life tonight ๐Ÿค”... I remember SBS saying how Aarzoo will save Sahir from this Rehmaan guy ...  so lets see ..

Precap reminded me of what KA predicted long back .. this girl will destroy Sahir .. well she indeed destroyed that heartless Sahir and now the man we might see from here onwards will b new Sahir with a heart ๐Ÿ˜ณ
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rockstar29

Awesome beautiful post yet again Jyoti happy new year buddy .
I loved the way u explained sahir's feelings in precap wow well said .
Today shivya did a excellent job in first scene her encounter with sahir was master piece such scenes come easily to her .
I don't know her scenes with Hc are always bang on perfect .
Harshad we are lucky to have him on Hs so many shades he can portray with ease sahir faking lie to arzoo to hurt when she leaves his room and concerned lover to desiring arzoo as his hidden dream and disappointed to know she can't be his well hats off to Hc he is living the character of sac with ease I see sac not Hc .
Sahir did hurt arzoo to a point were there is no looking back for arzoo it was last nail to the coffin .
Arzoo will never trust him not even once not with anger or revenge but her broken heart she somewhere knows he is lying since she can read his eyes .
Jyoti u said it right till sahir don't reveal his past arzoo will not believe him .
Social message was perfect and this is turning point for sac he might even give up the promise for arzoo because this incident will wake his subconscious mind to do the right thing wise thing in life.

I agree this incident was indeed a wake up call for him .. no wonder we see a complete different Sahir in precap now .. he might hv realised that his way to push her away was wrong and it did hurt her a lot ... he is forced to do what he did being a married guy but mayb he realised that his way of doing it was wrong and so now he wants her to stay back so that he can redeem himself in her eyes  ...

And yes unless Aarzoo is told about his past in detail , she will never understand his pain ... Sahir understood Aarzoo's pain only after Alvira told him in detail about her childhood and what Sarfaraz did to her family .. similarly someone needs to tell his full story to Aarzoo as well or else I m afraid she will continue to hate Sahir ๐Ÿ˜ญ

I agree Shivya always gives her best with HC in same frame โญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ

He will let go the past too because of which he blames himself that an innocent girl aarzoo is being hurt and harmed because of his ruthlessness not only that his emotions will over flow in form of tears all the pain tears he hid in those dreadful 7 yrs will flow in force when he sees a indifferent arzoo who ignores him .
In the precap listening of arzoo leaving his den he went on his knees pleading his mom to stop her and stared crying .
Sac started crying for arzoo already further more to go in this process all his pain hidden will flow off and this will act as a medicine to him indirectly then he might open up to her freely about his past and for arzoo it will easy to know him better because at present she is in his shoes .
I loved the scene were she unknowingly dials sahir's no in a flow because she is so used to him and she not picking zaki no indicates that sahir holds a upper hand in her list and zaki will be a friend and in her heart it's only sahir no one else can take that place .
One more scene was epic to me is arzoo fainting while fainting she stops sahir not to come near but destiny will make her stay close to him for ever ( Jyoti do u remember in geet to when maan asks her to go away she faints backwards and maan holds her in the rain blue dress remember I don't know but today I got glimpses of that scene ).
Best scene for me was nausheen blessed sahir all his hidden arzoo in his heart will come true the look sahir gave was so adorable as if he wanted arzoo right away if given a choice he would marry her right away and take her to his room to take care of her the longing in his eyes was visible and alvira did observe that hope she will act quickly to do some magic and make saaz married only wishing .
But zaki and his big nose ( article says he is now parallel role )
Precap- Hc made me cry seriously this man is genius .
Loc video dekha zaki clear huwa deal kya hoga and arzoo ignoring sahir he was in pain seeing arzoo ignoring him .
Zaki is big headache in this story hope he is checked out by sahir .
Enjoy ur new year Jyoti see u next year ๐Ÿ˜‰ that is tomorrow .

I remember the geet scene .. it was right after he found out about pregnency truth .. yess the scene where Sahir holds unconscious Aarzoo in his arms , was similar to that scene in geet .. if u remember there Geet made all the efforts to tell him entire truth and only after she told him everything , he understood her pain fully ... similarly here too Sahir needs to tell Aarzoo what made him so ruthless and heartless in life ..

And yes Aarzoo is used to Sahir .. no wonder she dials his number and not Zaki's in such panicdriven state ... Zaki is just a friend and thats it but she shares a complete different bond with Sahir and so no wonder she remembers him only in such times of crisis  ...

Sahir crying in preca was needed actually to break those walls of his heart which has shielded his heart for 7 long yrs and made him almost heartless .. by crying his heart out , he might finally change for the better and then like u said he might b more free to share his past story with her ...

Happy new year to u too .. meet u in 2015 ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿค—

bhavis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Happy New Year to all๐Ÿฅณ
Am back for now with my two cents worth๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Jyoti nice  analysis and Shweta nice collages. Shivya's black dress was nice and yes all of them did nice job today๐Ÿ‘

The past week show was like a roller coaster ride. Too much happened and could not discuss it๐Ÿ˜ณ. But today it was a climax. She asked him alll the right questions to which he answered what his brain asked him to do but his heart was crying. The moment he said I did not love you there was a pause. I am so glad that he told her everything about his fareb. So now they can start a fresh. 

I loved the use of technology during the time of need. Presence of mind is what is required during sudden attack and then Alvira's two cents๐Ÿ‘
Yes she failed with Zaki according to many but to me he has never molested any girl and have never forced any one. He has flirted and had live in relation which is way different from molestation.

I saw a change of montage so am wondering what next and the precap why Sahir? Why do you want her home?
Is it guilt or love?