KS complete update - 6 October

Garf thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Okay guys sorry, you have to do with yet another update from me…

The episode starts with Pia runs outside and absolutely shattered and she has started having guilty pangs finally as she says to herself what the hell have I done, if I knew di was in love with Mr. Walia, I would have never done something of this kind. She never told me she likes Mr. Walia, I asked her so many times and at all times she refused. And now I have given my everything to Mr. Walia. Just then Mr. Walia comes out to console her and he asks her are you okay, she says Mr. Walia please leave from here when he tells her I had no clue Bani would be coming here. They show Bani looking for Mr. Walia and she tells Pushkar to go and look for him. Pia tells Mr. Walia that she loves di and she loves him as well. She has given her everything to him and she had no clue that di had also loved him so much. Jai keeps on telling her you have to control yourself and guess what she literally throws herself at him and he can't do anything except for hugging her back…Yuck😡….Oh my god Pushkar sees Jai hugging Pia. Next they show Pia is standing near a lamppost alone and Jai ain't there…Pushkar comes and tells Pia I know why you are so sad and I know what's going on in your mind and he tells her seeing Bani and Jai together you are realizing that how much time we have wasted…She thinks to herself Pushkar  you will never get to know the person who is my life is also the life of that person who has made my life…and Pia is hugging Pushkar and looking at Jai who just stares at her from a distance.

Jai comes inside and Bani tells him good you have come back because the bidding has started…Jigyasa is also there and she tells Jai that I'll just attend a call and be back, she gets a call from that mysterious woman who says now u'll get to see what I do to you guys as she tells her do you remember today's date and what apparently happened 15 years back…basically she tells her it's payback time…

Inside there's a troupe dancing on Munnabhai's song dekhiye aakhon mein aakhon dal..and this actress I don't know her name from Kasautii and Karam apna apna is dancing…They show Pushkar drinking, Jai looking absolutely constipated, Pia obviously looking sad and in between they show glimpses of that mysterious woman…They are about to announce the name of the company who has won the bidding…the announcer says that the bid has been won by MB group of companies and the announcer calls the representative of MB group of companies to come on stage and take the prize…I forgotten what this person's name is…some Khan I guess, Jigyasa and Jai both recognize her…Okay her name is Ms Banani, I think, (not too clear on this)…Jai is invited on to the stage to gift her the documents and the miniature of the hotel project…the miniature is of that famous dubai hotel Burj al Arab…Ms. Banani whatever her name is thanks everybody all her well wishers and including those who are not her well wishers and have never supported her. Then she goes on to add that her company has never lost any bid and will never ever lose a bid and that today is a very auspicious day and to make it more memorable, let's continue the party…Jai tells Bani to leave and when she questions him he says, I'll wait for you outside…Jigyasa talks to herself and says Jai is so upset seeing her and she has to do something about it, meaning she should name the property as quickly as possible in her name. Jai and Bani come out and Bani tells Jai that Pia is also staying in the same hotel, so lets take her with us. He waits but then a moment later he comes back and says Pia can come in the company car, let's go and Pia is listening this from a distance…

Pia comes back and sees a drunk Pushkar inside her suite, Pushkar tells her he saw her crying today and tears don't lie and he can feel her pain and he wants to tell her something and that something is that he loves her. He just hugs Pia and Pia is shown crying, I guess shedding tears for herself and for her so called true love Mr. Walia. They show next morning Jai and Bani are shopping and as we have seen Jai for the past couple of days, he looks absolutely disinterested and lost and Bani, being the antargyami notices this and asks him on what is it that's troubling him. He says you are here to shop, so why don't you do some shopping, Bani tells him the Bani who has come from Mumbai to Dubai is a changed person. She has already lost so much time because initially she did not know him well and then she had to leave him because of her mother's death, but now she doesn't wants to waste a single time, she wants to share all his problems and disappoints and tells him we'll both get our Krishna back…Just then Pushkar and Pia join them and Pushkar tells Bani I have been looking for you, Bani tells him she tried calling him at his room but he wasn't there. Pushkar replies that he was drunk and so he stayed the night at Pia's room, hearing this Jai looks up at Pia and then tells Bani, come on let's go…

They a walk a little when Jai tells Bani that he has to talk to her about something important and she tells him she wants to know what's troubling him, he says we can't talk here we have to go somewhere else, just then Pushkar comes to Bani and tells her I want to show you something, come with me…and our dearest Mrs. Walia accompanies Pushkar to whatever he has to show her. The next shot shows Pia standing near the ice rink and there Jai comes to her and tells her I want to talk to you and he tells her that whatever happened last night he doesn't remember very well, but what he knows was he was at such a juncture where he had lost everything in life and when in such circumstances someone gives a little bit of support, one has no option but to take that support. His exact words, main ek haara hua insaan tha aur dupte koh tinke ke sahaare hotii hai…to which Pia replies that you wouldn't have come to me if were not a lost case…to that he just looks at her and that's where the serial ends…

(We have to wait till Monday to find out if Jai would or wouldn't have gone to Pia if he was not a lost case…Please, please, ekta maii…make us happy by him telling her, he loves Bani and would have never gone to her if he wasn't in such a dump. Another thing since Jai doesn't seem to remember what exactly happened, I am not too sure if they went the whole way or not!!! But I am definitely sure about one thing, Jai only loves Bani...)

Edited by Garf - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
thanks Garf
Pia 😡 leave him in peace, Jai make a decision varna i will come to India or Dubai and knock some sense into you 😡
cutie shruti thumbnail
thankkkk uu fab update i jus dnt like wt happening buh i will stick 2 it banani or wteva soundz bit like bani u tink dere is ney relation? i dano possibly we will find out
Karisma1 thumbnail
Hey Garf,thanks a lot for the brilliant update, we appreciate it! 👏 👏
$h@£aq... thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thnksxxx a lott...
we reallyy appreciatee it ...!!! 😃
ScarredLife thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the update.. I'm glad Jai is NOT taking Pia with him..
anchal10 thumbnail
👏 Thanks for the update. I am at work and missed seeing it.
Tomiko thumbnail

Thanks hun..........waiting for the last bit!😛

Affay thumbnail

LMAO!  I actually laughed out loud and almost woke up my little one when I read "Jai looks constipated" ..  Lolz!!  😆

Thanks Garf!

Mitu1228 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Jai n Pia are makeing me so mad!!!