When is the last episode??

-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Its sad that as soon as Dadi crap has ended the show is going off air.. really sad that such a good concept from such a good production house could not be executed well.. 
who is at fault? the CVs? the channel..??

I think its too late to discuss this..

anyways..

When is the last episode??😕

Jan 2nd???😲

OK so Aman will become cricketer of Indian national team in just 2 epis... bravo aman!!😆

Jokes a part.. will miss Smriti Anuj n ISK

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pfalcon1949 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Priyam-

Its sad that as soon as Dadi crap has ended the show is going off air.. really sad that such a good concept from such a good production house could not be executed well.. 

who is at fault? the CVs? the channel..??

I think its too late to discuss this..

anyways..

When is the last episode??😕

Jan 2nd???😲

OK so Aman will become cricketer of Indian national team in just 2 epis... bravo aman!!😆

Jokes a part.. will miss Smriti Anuj n ISK

Sorry but it is the other way round. Dadi became good only because the show is ending! Anyway it is a junk show badly executed. etc etc.. 
-Serene.Rose- thumbnail

Originally posted by: pfalcon1949

Sorry but it is the other way round. Dadi became good only because the show is ending! Anyway it is a junk show badly executed. etc etc.. 

true but after reading anuj's interview I felt that makers could have shown what they were supposed to, had the channel given them proper time/attention!
You can call it junk.. but I cant forget how much I loved ISK's initial episodes.. n bublly chirpy smriti! ðŸ˜³
pfalcon1949 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Agree with you to some extent. But let us face the reality. She is supposed to have gone into coma when she was like 14 or so.. .by which time most girls are almost adults however they showed her as some 8 year old and often I wondered whether they were showing her to be somewhat mentally retarded. I hated that. Because obviously she was not. This is why I said it is pretty badly executed.  Also, sometimes I did feel she was overacting as well. Well it is my opinion and two cents worth and I respect yours just the same.😊 Edited by pfalcon1949 - 9 years ago
pyaaribehna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Agree with you to some extent. But let us face the reality. She is supposed to have gone into coma when she was like 14 or so.. .by which time most girls are almost adults however they showed her as some 8 year old and often I wondered whether they were showing her to be somewhat mentally retarded. I hated that. Because obviously she was not. This is why I said it is pretty badly executed.  Also, sometimes I did feel she was overacting as well. Well it is my opinion and two cents worth and I respect yours just the same.😊

Neha acts like an  eight year old but she is in "love" with Aman. I mean she is mature enough to love Aman before she went into coma and after she came out of coma.

and she is excited to read "love" letter from Aman and then fell and went into coma. 

And before she went into coma she was "mischievous" and did not study so well. failed in history. 

and then now she wants to study and work and does not want to be a stupid person when akku and others work and earn money. 

and then she wants to go to school to do "masti" 

and aman's mom wants her to go to "cooking" school to learn cooking.I don't understand . Neha wants to continue her education what is wrong in that? what is wrong in even going to school? 

Not for Neha's reasons I have seen many mature adult ladies and men going to normal school/college and not do masti . They are serious and interact with others . and do their studies and complete them. 

Neha missed out a big part of her life so why not help her get back a bit of it at least? 

Dadi her reasons for hating Neha are unclear. But it seems like no reason. Dadi does not mind akku. 

That means Neha and Aman can move out and live on their own. can't they. Why bear the burden and all this sabotage? 

Good the show ends it was a stupid story anyways. 
-Serene.Rose- thumbnail

Agree with you to some extent. But let us face the reality. She is supposed to have gone into coma when she was like 14 or so.. .by which time most girls are almost adults however they showed her as some 8 year old and often I wondered whether they were showing her to be somewhat mentally retarded. I hated that. Because obviously she was not. This is why I said it is pretty badly executed.  Also, sometimes I did feel she was overacting as well. Well it is my opinion and two cents worth and I respect yours just the same.😊

ya it was badly done.. thats why the show is a failure .. I'm not denying it! I jus wished the show got more time. I was hoping for a change, alas! It never came..
 I respect ur views too.. I was jus saying that I admired smriti a lot in the beginning episodes..😳