Jaipur vs. chandigarh

Shivanya.SRats thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
i am starting to dislike the way jaipur is playing...at least have some respect... They were clearly cheating...rajiv thakur and his team should get a life... At least chandigarh was playing clean... No one has the right to comment on any woman...GO CUBS and JAIPUR CAN ROT IN HELL!!!!!  If anyone doesnt like my comment...i will respect it... This is just my views

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

beingpooja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i dont think so puneet was chucking !! JRJ's all players were AWESOME !! they hv played brilliantly !!
BeingBlunt thumbnail
Puneet was clear chuking. The rule is 15 degrees and it was a clear chuck. Not all balls but he does chuck in between. 
I Agree with the TM. There are 2 aspects of the game. Jaipur players played brilliantly no doubt but they were pathetic in spirit of the game too. 
Edited by BeingBlunt - 9 years ago
I_M_SultaN thumbnail
chandigarh most fair team 
and their girl player like aditi is great batsman too and barkha bowls well

Edited by MaNeBhiPyarKiya - 9 years ago
Pooja4Suhit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
To be honest, I really Jaipur's team. They play extremelly well, they have some extremely good batsmen (Sangram, Puneet), Ballers (Puneet) and their fielding is top notch. They play as a team and their girls are equally involved (Srishty and Ankita) and actual play well, rather then just being cheerleads like most of Chandigarh girls, sans Aditi or Delhi girls. They actually play like a team.
I do think Rajeev Thakur is very negative though and calling foul on every ball is unnecessary. 
CatcherInTheRye thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
sorry but i dun agree with above comment..that chd cubs were having js cheer leaders...aditi played s well..and barkha is the only female who took highest wickets in females category...ohk luck was not with them this time...boys dint play well...but they never abused the other teams...like jaipur raj josheeley
CatcherInTheRye thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
its another matter..that CC cud not make it to semi finals...but thakur was flying so high...happy they have lost it...was commenting on women...jerk
Pooja4Suhit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BabbaR_SheR

sorry but i dun agree with above comment..that chd cubs were having js cheer leaders...aditi played s well..and barkha is the only female who took highest wickets in females category...ohk luck was not with them this time...boys dint play well...but they never abused the other teams...like jaipur raj josheeley

I did says "sans aditi" if you missed it ðŸ˜³ and I still stand by it. Aditi is a very good player but the rest are cheerleaders. The wickets Barkha has taken have mostly been female wickets, which are easier to take and she gave 36 runs to Delhi Dragons in the first match. In the second match, they played Mumbai Warriors, whose wickets are not really that difficult to take. And third match was with Juipur where Barkha did nothing significant. 

And juipur never abused them  Thakur's comment was wrong, no doubt, but Jupiur is a better team and their fielding was commendable. They played like a team and when credit is due, it should be given.