Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bindasss thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Lovely update! It was amazing!! Absolutely loved it! Please continue soon!
jazz2010 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Very good update
hot teaser
continue soon πŸ˜ƒ 😳
AnnzSageflower7 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Loved it Mahu. ..
Love your sensitive story telling. Gives such beautiful feels.

This is a mature real world love story, logical and yet just as romantic as any other.  

Hats off to you! 
siyasharma94 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Superb update
lvd it..

cute_nyasa thumbnail
amazing update
plz update the nxt part soon n thanx for d PM
noesha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
omg update soon! Loved it!
sahil333 thumbnail
Thanks for such a beautiful, gentle and yet romantic chapter. And you got my blessings for writing this wonderful story for us all.

😭...I teared up along with Sanam and it was such a heartfelt moment for her. His letters were a revelation to her and I loved how it was beautifully written. And then he came home...I was so waiting for his entry. Glad he saw her tears and he got teared up too. 😭 Uff man, a moment between them to be cherished. ❀️

Loved the convo SaHil had with Imaan, she's so mature and wise at such a young age. And the convo between dad and his daughter in the car, so touching. Her baba's happiness means a lot to her and visa versa her happiness means a lot to her dad too. What a superb relationship they have. I love Aahil as a dad, he would be the best ever...my wishful thinking in the show though!

And finally she moved back in and along with her sister too. So glad for Mr. & Mrs. Queresy happiness. They deserve that so much.😊

I love that SaHil are patient with each other at the moment, no rushing things at all. Love how they are slowly coming together and enjoying each others company.

Oh... and the teaser is already looking very HOT! ☺️

Nice chapter...thx for the pm!πŸ˜‰

darkice7_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
great chapter. I loved how these two couples are finally together, living under one roof. It was great seeing SaHil be more gentle with each other and just enjoy their closeness. Imaan was sweet, as well. I really like that father-daughter relationship. And it seems like Seher has worked her  magic on Rehan, and he's become a bit raunchy. Still sweet, but raunchy! πŸ˜† Can't wait for the next chapter! update soon!
sj_qh_kabhi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This is such a beautiful story..:)
And I love your writing style..
its absolutely refreshing and so perfect. .!
I loved this story. .:)
Pls do pm me if possible. .! :)
Azraa01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I honestly loved the way you included Imaan in the decision of Sanam moving back home...
That just made the chapter for me