Didn't it occur to Zaki?

Suvika. thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago
Why is all this happening? When did it start? Where did it start? 
It started with the entry of Samaira. With her claim that she is pregnant with Zaki's child. Agreed that we still don't know the truth behind that but still..there is no smoke without fire. Whether Zaki actually had *** with her or not, he did spend time with her in Paris. He did give her a chance to make the allegation in the first place. 

Didn't it occur to him that if not for his philandering ways, none of this would have happened? This deal would have been like any other deal to Sahir. Arzoo wouldn't have entered the equation. How Sahir would have dealt with her is another question entirely but she wouldn't have been the linchpin in the deal. Sahir wouldn't have forced Zaki to marry Samaira or made that statement about Arzoo being a gold digger. There wouldn't have been a challenge between the brothers. 

Zaki is right now fighting for justice for Arzoo. With his brother, his mother, his family. Why doesn't somebody turn around and tell him that if not for him, none of this would have happened?? Sahir wouldn't but Alvira could have said that. 

That being said, my venting is done for the day. 😆

Kudos to the actors today for pulling off the episode the way they did.👏 This week is going to be a roller coaster for us. We need to have our seatbelts fastened and BP pills handy. 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TeekhiMishti thumbnail
FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY 
someone asks the question i've been dying to ask 😆

I dont mind zaki being a friend or a positive char. But i dont like the fac that every thing he has done is being white washed to show sahir as dark and him as white. 

His being right at this moment doesnt match up for his precvious mistakes which got everyone into this mess to begin with -_- Someone needs to badly point that out to him instead of putting him up on a pedestal all the time. 
Suvika. thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Ari--

FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY 

someone asks the question i've been dying to ask 😆

I dont mind zaki being a friend or a positive char. But i dont like the fac that every thing he has done is being white washed to show sahir as dark and him as white. 

His being right at this moment doesnt match up for his precvious mistakes which got everyone into this mess to begin with -_- Someone needs to badly point that out to him instead of putting him up on a pedestal all the time. 

I know. They show Sahir getting darker. But why paint Zaki white at the same time?   
pearly14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What happened to the paternity test results anyway ? Zaki is not interested in it anymore ?😡
TeekhiMishti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suvika.

I know. They show Sahir getting darker. But why paint Zaki white at the same time?   

funniest thiing is sahir is shown bad for the same things for which zaki is let off the hook.
Only because he keeps giving sad glances and keeps going jahan ara jahan ara. And does nothing to help anything. 
Sahir fights his whole might to not hurt her and make her happy. Bechara he is trying so hard 😭 And he is all alone in it no one to understand his pain 😭
sho-shweet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Infact I expected Zaki to apologize to Aarzoo for assuming that she too loves him and claiming that in front of Sahir,as a reason for not marrying Sam.Shouldnt Zaki be ashamed of dragging Aarzoo in this pregnancy fiasco :/?
Suvika. thumbnail

Originally posted by: pearly14

What happened to the paternity test results anyway ? Zaki is not interested in it anymore ?😡

Infact, where is Samaira??Why is she leaving Zaki to run behind Arzoo like this?? 😡
Suvika. thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Ari--

funniest thiing is sahir is shown bad for the same things for which zaki is let off the hook.
Only because he keeps giving sad glances and keeps going jahan ara jahan ara. And does nothing to help anything. 
Sahir fights his whole might to not hurt her and make her happy. Bechara he is trying so hard 😭 And he is all alone in it no one to understand his pain 😭

I agree... 
pearly14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suvika.

Infact, where is Samaira??Why is she leaving Zaki to run behind Arzoo like this?? 😡

Suvi , the characteristic feature of this show is that some people disappear from time to time 😉
Suvika. thumbnail

Originally posted by: sho-shweet

Infact I expected Zaki to apologize to Aarzoo for assuming that she too loves him and claiming that in front of Sahir,as a reason for not marrying Sam.Shouldnt Zaki be ashamed of dragging Aarzoo in this pregnancy fiasco :/?

when he was consoling her and started talking, thats what i was expecting to hear too. Jahanara I am the reason you are going through all this.. etc etc. 😡