Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-FeistyPhoenix- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
She came, pleaded for Gauti's love, and tossed aside genuine friends 👎🏼 She basically showed the world what a big / pathetic DOORMAT she is 😃 😆
flash123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: forks

diandra says she is upset and MAJORLY HURT with tanna because tanna lied about saving diandra when infact she wanted to save no one or something like that. i mean what a SILLY reason to be upset and hurt over. gautam has said much more worse things about her yet she has forgiven him and is all gushing over him now. upen who always stood by her, she told to shut up and stay out of gaudis matters. HOW RUDE! just for this loser gautam she ditched her real friends, and when gautam leaves bb house i'm sure he wont even give her a second look.

and on twitter shes claiming shes seen ALL 100 episodes and thats the reason for her changed views. well in the 2 weeks or so that shes been evicted, its impossible to have watched 100hr worth of episodes. so dont understand her sudden change. maybe bb has paid her to do this. 🤢

seriouslyyy i was thinking the same...that was the mossst funny thing of the episode... kah gautum nay diandra ko openly ditch kia... its ok... and tanna nay name thora dair say lia sooo she is vamp... i think she was out of her mind and planted by Salman to irritate and tease karishma and goody goody of baby gautum... how stupiddd
flash123 thumbnail
1 more ting only tanna said bad things about others jabkah p3g said most stupid things about others unn kay poll kiu nahe kholay baher kay logo nay... alll these things r planted by salman khan ...his stupid ego against karishma and upen...