Frequent Posters

aisha.....11110 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: ...rio...

Do you know aisha di???? what? 😆Do you have any idea that how much I missed this story!!!aww..that's so sweet of you🤗 Each detail you wrote seemed real to me...I told you that I love Jodha and Jalal's conversation..Tell me something I need to know... The gf of Devin!! Jodha..what she thought about her 🤣 oh that...she got that wrong😆 how dare that Devin mevin is? mevin😲😆He touched my Jalal's Jodha?! Aww.. My protective Jalal! Following Jodha to WR..HEHEHE.. Our hero Jalal saved our Jodha!!! Yaay! I loved the twist today cause it was same as my dream about the update..love you.. urgh! I hate Sunaina and her gang!! me too!!!😡 Nikki and Johanna! Super cute.. Loved Jodha's irritation fa Jalal's ignorance... Oh wow! Jalal's new feeling!!! erm...yeah kinda😆 And Jodha's 2!! Ticklish feelings!! And the dance!! Achcha I can't say anything more 'cause I loved every micro inch of this lovely update... aww...sachi!? Love you so so so so much! I know now UL ki turn but you know I'm most mad for feelings. don't say this Ul is my jaan😆.while I was reading the chap I was singing LOVE ME LIKE YOU DO song..and guess what! It perfectly matched yesterday's update... Love you Aisha.And I love you😆 Update soonist.. A hug and flying kiss from me.. Sowiee for chota comment re..P.S. I am missing the old Shivani and Mirza.. don't worry they will be back in the next update😃And yah! The dress kand 🤣 I really wish to see Jodha.. And haan Jalal toh... He he he he >>😆 

Originally posted by: Rubina999

wow dear each and every word are beautifully written aww..thenkew🤗.loved your story so much can't explain that's so sweet of you❤️.please dear next chappy jaldi update kijyega jyada wait nahi hoga I will try my best to update ASAP.thanks for the lovely update. thank you for this lovely comment🤗

Originally posted by: swatiluthra

Aisha... Finally u updated the ch ... yes!! finally!!!😆
It was mind blowing ..sachi!?!. As always loved mirza crack jokes on jodha 😆 ... Especially for her " teenagers mind change" 😆 ... hahah!!! I too loved that😆

N finally we get a proper protective jalal 😳 ... N the hug 😳 ... But u evil Aisha.., why u stopped the ch at the hug 😭 ...  Cause it was the longest chapter of feelings😆
N that devin ... Plz have jalal punch him 😡 ...  lolz...filmy ho jaayega😆
vaise what were the 3 awards that mr.. Crack / flirt mirza got 🤣 ... Gosh u truly have great sense of humour to write such lines Aisha ...   👏  aww...sachi..I always loves your comments🤗

thanks for the pm dear... N do continue soon with some romantic moments between JJ... itni jaldi? 😲 unintentional will work also for the time being   😆 🤣>>>😆

Originally posted by: sonali96

Awesome update.Thenkew!!🤗..jalal is so boring...true that!😆their frnd convo was nyc..thank god!! someone liked that😆.even devin part also but nt the last one..yeah!! I am glad that you liked that part😃.but i enjoyed their hug...waiting fr next update...

thnk yaah🤗
...Anushka... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Oyee crazyAisha ne comment kaha ki?😆
...Anushka... thumbnail

Originally posted by: aisha...11110

I won't give his pov...never! it is the x factor of this ss😆

Nirdayi Aisha😆
...Anushka... thumbnail
Found her comment!!😎

Originally posted by: crazyAisha

just read the first chapter!

itz amazing😃 n too funny...thanks to anushka she gave me the link...😉
and the best part are name is same!😳
and yup! i liked this jodha a lot! n really amazing concept! can't wait to read more😳

sharmacatty thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
When will u update next chapter??? Plz update soon...