*||Congrats Sudha aka madhurish for her IF-Rockerz Promotion||*

simply.meghana thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
After 11 months and 11 days...Sudha you have become IF-Rockerz 🤣 A very accurate calculation if I say 🤣

Time for an essay...if I can pull it off 😆 Here goes nothing...*takes a deep breath*

Okay to start, I suck at making threads...but I hope you won't mind...because you know how much I love you 😃 And I mean it...I love you lots Sudha...you are my favorite stalker 😆 We joined IF a day apart, it's weird...but cool...we were destined to meet 🤣

I remember when I posted my first OS here...and you were the first one to comment on it 😳 And it was a long comment for me...I felt happy 😉 Like about to explode happy...because I thought the OS was terrible 😆

Then you started writing your own stories...and I got first most of the time until our insane sisters showed up 😆 Yes guys I used to get first in her stories 😆

You are one of my sweetest sisters...and I'm glad that I have a sis like you 🤗 I hope we will always remain in touch...and maybe meet each other in person one day 😃

Congrats for becoming IF-Rockerz...I know you like the Dazzlerz color...but you have to deal with it 😆 I hope you become IF-Sizzlerz sooner...because you took forever to get to this rank 🤣 The IF unicorns shall bless thee with indestructible spamming skills 🤣 *awkward*

So this is my essay...hoped you liked it sudha...I really do hope you like it

Let's party everyone... 🥳 Do drop your wishesEdited by Abhiya4life - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simply.meghana thumbnail

Edited by Abhiya4life - 9 years ago
simply.meghana thumbnail

Edited by Abhiya4life - 9 years ago
varshajoshi17 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Congo sudha 
Nice thread meghna 
TRPS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Congratulations for becoming a IF-Rockerz. 😊
afterlife. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
congratulations sudha. Become Rockerz soon. Nice thread meghna
ur speech was too funny.😆
shruthi14 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congragulation sudha (madhurish) !! 
noiseygirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

candle_light thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
congrats sudha

Edited by lathaprasad - 9 years ago
madhurish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awe..thank u so much meg baby for this beautiful thread for me on my promotion... I loved it...
oh my! Ur speech made me cry. Thanks for saying i m ur favorite stalker lol...
yeah even i remember our first encounter.. Thanks to ur lovely story which brought us this close...
i m so so happy to have lovely friend like u...hope we stay in touch forever & ur wish to meet in person is my wish too...lets see whether we get d chance or not...
haha...i m snail & U are asking me to turn sizzler? Lol..
i think that will take Some 22 Months & 22 days lol..
yes next promotion time gets doubled as i m turning lazier lol... I dont think i will ever cross this stage..besides i like this color a lot..it damn suits my UN... Though i like ur color more i ll stay happy with this itself & I wont strain u to make another thread lol...see i m so concerned for my dearie...lol...
but yes lets rock the forum as long as we can. I may quit writing but will surely follow ur stories as u r in my most fav. Writer list...
thanks again for this lovely thread.
stay blessed dear.
love u🤗

Edited by madhurish - 9 years ago