F.I.R

FIR Banner Contest (Closed)

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
FIR
B a n n e r 
C o n t e s t 

Welcome everyone! I am here to announce the Banner Contest for the FIR forum

However, like every good thing, there also some important rules to follow!

So here are the Terms & Conditions for the Banner Contest:

Include all characters listed in Character List. These MUST be included, otherwise your banner will not be posted when it comes time to voting.
The banner m u s t be 728*90 Pixels only
Each member can submit up to a maximum number of 5 banners. Please do not just make one banner and change the colouring. A maximum of entries that are the same banner but with different colouring. Any more will result in your banners not being posted when it comes time to voting.
The banner must have the correct spelling of the show on it, the show is spelled 'FIR'
The banner has to be non-animated, otherwise the banner will not be selected
Since the voting is going to be anonymous, DO NOT add your copyright or name on the banner in any case. If a banner with a name or copyright is found, then the banner(s) will be disqualified
Please try and use as many onscreen pictures (episode pictures) as you can, rather then using offscreen pictures, this makes the banner more related to the drama

The Banners MUST be PMed to me KhotaSikaShreya with the subject field as 'FIR Banner Contest' or 'FIR BC'. PMs with any other titles can go unread and may not be included in voting.

Useful Links

The last date to submit your entries is: January 20th, 2015 (no extensions)

If you have any questions, feel free to PM KhotaSikaShreya and I'll be happy to help you! (Don't ask about ways to make banners because I know nothing!)

Hoping to look forward to some awesome and fantastic banner entries!
Edited by KhotaSikaShreya - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters