Rajma idli daily rantings

BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
It was a decent episode which had its moments and was watchable

The entire Santa confusion and four four santas coming to the party was nicely done

Airhead is playing the part of meethi churi to perfection

It is interesting and bad how she is manipulating adi for her own benefit

She clearly is a disgrace to mothers

Raman and ishita scene was good and funny

And it seems before pehle aap pehle aap to say ilu

Mu will come and destroy everything

The highlight of the episode was cockroach as Santa and sunny vampire dancing

Both were hilarious

Airhead disturbing Raman and ishita was expected

But she atleast she told airhead to knock before barging in

I think writers of this show are sadistic and like to torture viewers hence they give almost confession and now almost honeymoon trip

I think writers need to stop taking viewers for ride and if they have no such intentions to stop showing such sequences

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

serious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Was an Interesting episode for sure bhai.. Itna fast paced kyun dikha rahe hain pata nehin.. shaayd koi kisi flight miss karne ke jaldi mein hain...

They could have shown the xmas part alone for an entire episode, anyways.. TRP ki bhook mein yeh bhi bhool jaana hoga..

Ishra scenes were cute & the tablet gift once again to Ish was a bit stupid. It looks like they shot the scenes in reverse & it looked absurd to be honest.

Almost confession & Almost honeymoon are def. gonna end up with a perfect MU... Raina is also entering back.. so get ready for a big dhamakaa pretty soon.

Aadi was genuinely happy with the gift & Shagun's face was worth to watch 😆 Shagun walking in on Ishra was premeditated .. so no shocker here but Ish saying.. it was awkward & kindly knock next time around .. def. surprised me.. as she all of a sudden realized there's something called awkward too having Sauten in the house 🤣

Khannas are the humorous parivaar for now 😆
Edited by serious - 9 years ago
BombayTroll thumbnail
Well nowadays adi is atleast trying to act different

But still I am not too sure about results
BombayTroll thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvabhiya9

didn't watched todays epi...

it wasn't a bad episode
Colt.Pixy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
shagun started to play games but she is leaving proofs also behind against her. like gift in bag and lying about geyser , she can be caught if bhallas are  really alert  and smart about her rather than just calling her nagin

mihiaka revenge taking is utter stupid for me. is this showing them their place just by making dance? 🤬 

adi feeling bad boy and rejected : i can understand him  

madam still feeling shagun has no bad intentions. haan  lage raho. jab aag lagegi then she will go and dig well

Edited by Colt.Pixy - 9 years ago
K.S. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --mancityfan--

it wasn't a bad episode

thank u..will watch it..
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
I think writers need to stop taking viewers for ride and if they have no such intentions to stop showing such sequences 
sequences like this they playout than they never ever show is nt beneficial...but if they even come up with later with these ideas complete its good for show only otherwise disheart fans start leaving after certain tym...its most sad part for run the serial... things in show work out this they give things slowly slowly..but at same needs to be shown on tym...
we can only hope they show it 
BombayTroll thumbnail

Originally posted by: Colt.Pixy

shagun started to play games but she is leaving proofs also behind against her. like gift in bag and lying about geyser , she can be caught if bhallas are really alert and smart about her rather than just calling her nagin

mihiaka revenge taking is utter stupid for me. is this showing them their place just by making dance? 🤬

adi feeling bad boy and rejected : i can understand him

madam still feeling shagun has no bad intentions. haan lage raho. jab aag lagegi then she will go and dig well

Yes

She is leaving behind clues

But she won't be caught

Yes mihika plan is stupid

Yes adi is in bad condition

The day he finds out truth about his mother

He would be devastated
BombayTroll thumbnail

Originally posted by: serious

Was an Interesting episode for sure bhai.. Itna fast paced kyun dikha rahe hain pata nehin.. shaayd koi kisi flight miss karne ke jaldi mein hain...

They could have shown the xmas part alone for an entire episode, anyways.. TRP ki bhook mein yeh bhi bhool jaana hoga..

Ishra scenes were cute & the tablet gift once again to Ish was a bit stupid. It looks like they shot the scenes in reverse & it looked absurd to be honest.

Almost confession & Almost honeymoon are def. gonna end up with a perfect MU... Raina is also entering back.. so get ready for a big dhamakaa pretty soon.

Aadi was genuinely happy with the gift & Shagun's face was worth to watch 😆 Shagun walking in on Ishra was premeditated .. so no shocker here but Ish saying.. it was awkward & kindly knock next time around .. def. surprised me.. as she all of a sudden realized there's something called awkward too having Sauten in the house 🤣

Khannas are the humorous parivaar for now 😆

Bhai

I guess

They don't have episode on Wednesday maybe thats why

Yes that tablet scene looked editing blooper

It is predictable there will be a big mu and probably separation

Yes ishita that statement was surprising and shocking
rose1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Shagun is leaving behind clues. I am wondering why did they show Mr. Bhalla witnessing Shagun and IShita's convo. I hope..I know it will not happen..but still hope Mr. Bhalla goes and checks the geyser. Afterall, he should be worried. It is winter. Simmi and Anannya also have to take bath. So geyser thik to karan ahai.. ya like all tracks.. leave eerthing hanging.. geyser bhi...That gift.. I think Adi will find it someday ..that is if this is Adi sudhrhofying track.. otherwise ...
Ashok Suraj.. hilarious...