filtered_chaos thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Veera is kitchen... trying to prepare food cuz guests are coming home & Bansuri has asked her to prepare nice food. 😆
Veera is back to normal & decides to impress her mom in law 😛
She is reading recipe frm her phone & was preparing dal wen Baldev comes in the kitchen half asleep nd both bump into each other 😆
His kurta is spoiled and Veera starts laughing, he then grabs her and pines her to the wall... goes very close, takes her dupatta nd wipes his face ☺️☺️
Is abt to leave wen Veera stops & grabs him and takes him to cook the food but he gets very angry with her. She is trying to be happy with him but he always taunts her. 😲
Earlier she also broke the cup & he shouted at her which made Veera cry 😔
Offscreen Vish said that Baldev is pissed at Veera cuz he got to know that she married him out of sympathy 🤣🤪
Thats why he's always shouting at her & even said that she's not a wife material 🤪
They also showed Bansuri spoiling Veera's hardwork 😳Edited by _MoHiNi_ - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wowmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Baldev's kurta's are back 😎 Blue kurta main kitna handsome hai 
Digs/Veera looks so beautiful 😳

Poor Veera ,,,Baldev bohat gusse main hai   ...hayye ye ladka 

Im sure we will get lots of intense Veeba moments ☺️❤️
Kitchen scene was so ☺️
Poor girl ...ro rahi hai 😒
Edited by wowmoon - 9 years ago
zainabawoon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i am not surprised,i expected him to think that,infact any man wud under such circumstance, cuz veera did marry him the way she did only cuz she had no option left and wanted to stop ranvi from giving witness against baldev right and to add to that she was crying through out the wedding rituals and acting like a zombie after wards, i am not blaming her cuz anyone wud react the same way if they were disowned by their family and here veera worships her family  but under the circumstances any man wud be lead to think that she married him only out of sympathy and out of  samaj seva or charity and the thought of that will hurt anyone and here baldev loves veera beyond anything,beyond his own life toh the thought will definitely stab him 😭
filtered_chaos thumbnail

Originally posted by: wowmoon

Baldev's kurta's are back😎Blue kurta main kitna handsome hai

Digs/Veera looks so beautiful😳

Poor Veera ,,,Baldev bohat gusse main hai ...hayye ye ladka

Im sure we will get lots of intense Veeba moments☺️❤️
Kitchen scene was so☺️
Poor girl ...ro rahi hai😒

That was very HOT ☺️
balveera thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
 anybody please post the link of today's segment
Dear10 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Veera 28th Dec 2014 Ghar Mein Aayenge Mehemaan ww...: http://youtu.be/nyOikMusYjw Edited by -dear10- - 9 years ago
balveera thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -dear10-

Veera 28th Dec 2014 Ghar Mein Aayenge Mehemaan ww...: http://youtu.be/nyOikMusYjw

thank u
SurAditAnjali thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Veera took her stand,and look now she got nothing. She had options she would've been again taken her veerji side,bt she went to baldev. Yeh samaj seva nahi hui. She loves him truely,thats why. If she's doing 'ehsaan' on him,then she shud nt have said him 'mein teinu kahi chadke nahi jane wali' and she proved that. And this time,he was accussed of murder,that too of her beloved nihal chachu. Still she married him. The fear i had long ago came true,veera in sabme piss rahi hai. Veera-na ghar ki ghat ki. About baldev,he always used to say he loves her unconditionally,ab kaha gaya pyaar? When veera needs most support from him,his ego had came inbetween. This behaviour is due to ego only. He had heard the people talking that by marrying him,veera had done a big 'ehsaan' on him. Aur ab unki baaton me akar veera par baras raha hai. Ab kaha gaya pyaar. Fine veera didn't blieve him before in alcohol case,she had paid for that also that time only. Veera ne apne taraf se pyaar nibha diya hai,when baldev needed much support,even his parents were unable to help him out,tab uska sath diya usne. So what more things baldev is expecting from her,i m nt getting that. Now its baldev's turn to support veera. I m really mad on baldev now. Shaadi hone tak achha aur uske bad asli rang par aa gaya. P.S. - i know this misunderstandings will get clear soon. Baldev ka gussa ziada din nh tikta.
filtered_chaos thumbnail

Originally posted by: zainabawoon

i am not surprised,i expected him to think that,infact any man wud under such circumstance, cuz veera did marry him the way she did only cuz she had no option left and wanted to stop ranvi from giving witness against baldev right and to add to that she was crying through out the wedding rituals and acting like a zombie after wards, i am not blaming her cuz anyone wud react the same way if they were disowned by their family and here veera worships her family but under the circumstances any man wud be lead to think that she married him only out of sympathy and out of samaj seva or charity and the thought of that will hurt anyone and here baldev loves veera beyond anything,beyond his own life toh the thought will definitely stab him😭

I think they had a fight in that room scene, the pics of which TE posted.
And maybe Veera said something to him there after which his behaviour changed.
Veera might have realised it later cuz she was trying to be normal with him in the kitchen scene, but he again taunted her nd went away angrily! 😔
But Im loving this cuz we'll get many intense scenes ☺️
TR_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Kurta 's are back also his  gussa hayee 🥳ab uski awesome bgm bhi de do.