Prachi Desai to play Emran's wife in AD's Biopic; bebo as Sangeeta B

awesomegurti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Actress Prachi Desai has been roped in for a Balaji production in which she'll get to pair with Emraan Hashmi.

Prachi and Emraan made a sizzling pair in Once Upon A Time In Mumbaai. Now, they are teaming up for another Balaji production. The film is the biopic of former Indian cricketer and captain Mohammed Azharuddin.

While Emraan Hashmi has been signed in to play the cricketer, Prachi Desai will play Azhar's first wife Naureen.

"This is the second time I will be playing a Muslim woman and put a face to a young and innocent character who has never been spoken about," Prachi Desai is quoted as saying by Mumbai Mirror.

Reportedly, Emraan Hashmi has already started working on his look for the movie. Kareena Kapoor is rumoured to have been approached to play the role of Azharuddin's second wife Sangeeta Bijlani, but there has been no confirmation yet.

Meanwhile, Prachi Desai says she plans to meet Naureen before shooting for the film that will be directed by Anthony D'Souza.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Arsal- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nobody is going to bother seeing this.

And no way Kareena is doing this.
Cursed~n~Broken thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Buzz is, Kareena Kapoor will play Sangeeta. Prachi insists that apart from Emraan, no one has been signed yet."Kareena would make a sizzling Bijli," asserts Prachi. "Given a choice I'd have loved to play Sangeeta who is a more exciting character," says the actress who has not been approached for 'Rock On 2' but has signed two other films.
awesomegurti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Cursed~n~Broken

Buzz is, Kareena Kapoor will play Sangeeta. Prachi insists that apart from Emraan, no one has been signed yet."Kareena would make a sizzling Bijli," asserts Prachi. "Given a choice I'd have loved to play Sangeeta who is a more exciting character," says the actress who has not been approached for 'Rock On 2' but has signed two other films.

😆 😆
Quietude thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
The film is giving all kinds of B-grade film vibe! ðŸ¤”
-Nia04- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I have heard that Azharuddin has had a very rangeen life!
if made well it can be a come back movie for Emmi!! His past films have flopped so he does need a good script now warna Bhatts will replace him with their new Favorite!!