||400+1500+2015=Abhi Toh Party Shuru Hui Hai||

oldaf thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Jingle  b e l l  s , J i n g l e  bells,
Jingle all the way...
-------------christmas decorations-------------
Hello ...e v e r y o n e
First let me invite all of you to join Christmmm...
oh sorry! our favorite show's 400 episodes celebration!
Yes, our beloved show

I s s  P y a a r  K o  K y a   N a a m  D o o n...e k  b a a r  p h i r

successfully completed  400 episodes! So its calls for a celebration..

our show was started on 26th august 2013 at 6 PM. this show, second season of the super hit
 show  i s s  p y a a r  k o  k y a  n a a m  d o o n  starring 

Sanaya Irani and Barun Sobti, did face lots of negative response, plus it was aired in early
evening time slot.So it was tough to predict show's future but with the strong storyline the
 show captured love from viewers .This show made a special place in our hearts with

Amazing storyline and powerful characters! especially Aastha & Shlok are ruling our hearts!

I s s  p y a a r  k o  k y a  n a a m  d o o n ... e k  b a a r  p h i r
 proved to be a  s u p e r h i t  in a early timeslot!
It has created a history of having TRP 1.5 for more than 1 year and
also it  has gained the highest
TRP of 2.o for any non prime time show!
Not only our show is popular but also our Aastha and Shlok got huge popularity
and listed in the top  10  h o t t e s t  j o d i s  of 2014!

So all the credit goes to whole cast and crew of Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon ek baar phir
 special mention to Avinash Sachdev & Shrenu Parikh who gave life to
S h l o k  A g n i h o t r i   &   A a s t h a  K i r l o s k e r,
and our beloved   A a s h l o k!

And yes our forum crosses  1500  pages??
It was a great experience to meet new members, making friends and discussing about our
 show.Like in every forum our forum too had lots of ups and downs,
and there were our development team to manage them and keep the forum clean,
though we have this complaints that Rules are strict here lol.
So a Big  T h a n k  y o u  to Dev teams and w h o l e members of our forum.

and and and... 2 days to go for??? yeah yeah 2015 so what are you waiting for??
lets start the  c o l o r f u l  celebration!

Credits:
Writeup: AsherKiBiwi(Mariyam),ShrAvi_(Ariana)
Siggies: SajnaVe.(Siham)
Tags:starry.phoenix(Shikha)
Gifs:Riston ki Dor/Shruti(Tumblr)

Edited by ShrAvi_ - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oldaf thumbnail

chupke se  a h i s t a... ho raha hoon lapata

uljha s a w a a l o mein..
ab tere hi
k h a y a l o n mein
kaisi yeh c h a h a t hai  r o k e  yeh na ruke
ek pal na raahat  hai.. dhadkan gawaan chuke

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Lets have a look on the summery of an amazing journey of AaShlok

from episodes 300-400

When aastha's plan, showing niranjan's truth which was recorded on a CD failed shlok gets angry and he tied a rope in AM and divided Agnihotri mansion in 2.one side for aastha and
 other side for shlok and his family.aastha was stunned seeing this.niranjan feels happy with the rope separation. Anjali went to aastha's side saying aastha is right about niranjan which

gives him a jhatka .aastha was heartbroken with shlok's decision. She was hoping shlok
 took this decision in angry and he will remove the rope once he calms down.but shlok ignored

her which give more pain to aastha.shlok was ready to forgive aastha if she apologize to
 baba.but aastha denies it and says she will prove his true colour infront of him very

soon.this irked shlok and he gets angry on aastha. Niranjan was enjoying this and decided to add more fuel on fire.he starts creating rift between aashlok .

He hurts himself by burning
his library and locking himself inside and falling from staircase, and shlok blamed aastha for all the incidents. Aastha found niranjan's game and
 challenged him she will finish his game.there starts the cold war between niranjan and aastha.niranjan is worried seeing shlok is coming closer to aastha so he did everything

possible to keep them away from eachother.aastha collected some evidence against niranjan and she shows it to niranjan.so niranjan kidnapped her before she could show them to niranjan.

Niranjan plans to kill Aastha by tying her to the Raavan Dahan.shlok shoots ravan statue and it starts burning, before it burns completely shlok sees aastha.he saves her from dying.
Aastha told him that niranjan is behind the incident but he was not ready to believe her .but he finds out the truth about his father, as he catches him admitting all his sins to anjali.

After knowing the truth, Shlok is shattered. He was heartbroken to see his loving baba's true nature and starts hating him.he apologized to anjali for his rude behavior and accepted her
as his mother.he decided to leaves the house with Anjali and Aastha.niranjan tries to stop him and said without him shlok dont have any identity.so shlok replied him he would make his own identity and left agnihotri mansion.
Shlok and Astha decides to send Anjali to Vridhaashram due to their financial level they couldn't give her enough food and facilities.and they found a lodge to stay and shlok worked as a cab driver.

Soon Kalindi and Avdhoot comes to know the truth. They ask them to stay with them at their house. But Shlok and Aastha refuse. Soon media knows this and it becomes a

sensational news. Shlok and Aastha decide to leave the city and start a new life with Anjali's permission. Aastha and shlok leave for mumbai and they stayed in a chawl.their they found
 support and love in Choksi bhai and his wife.and there were Apsara and her saas to create problem to their life. Aashlok starts their new journey their creating their own moments, celebrating their first wedding anniversary.

Shlok starts giving interviews but he couldnt find a job. Aastha opened a food truck as they need money to live. First shlok was against it but he agreed for it and supported aastha in
 making it success.their food truck was going well but their business was interrupted by
Raghu Bhai a big gunda who demanded free food and money from them. When Aastha

refuses he takes all their savings.Shlok gets angry and confronts RB.Bhai kidnaps Shlok.
 But Shlokescapes and gives him a good thrashing. The Couples moves into a new house and
 calls
Anjali to live with them.

Our Forum's journey has started with the very first day of AaShlok! Many people joined, some of
 them left and some new people joined and this is how the journey is still going on! We get to know

different people, their opinions and make new friends! Isn't this journey amazing?
We should thankful to your DT for helping us maintain forum rules and all!

And finally a  thank you to all the forum members for keeping this forum alive!

because new year is coming soon...so

oldaf thumbnail
Heartiest C o n g r a t u l a t i o n s on the completion of 400 episodes
We are lucky enough to have a show like
I s s  p y a a r  k o  k y a  n a a m  d o o n ... e k  b a a r  p h i r
and we are blessed to have
our beloved  A a S h l o k
C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S
...ek baar phir
May this show cross more than 1ooo episodes!!
We all love ipkkndebp and AaShlok!
Hoping to have an amazing IV and pics of Avinash & Shrenu(ShrAvi)

Best wishes
EBPians/India-Forums

MereMahiyaa. thumbnail

--------------Siggies--------------

Edited by .SajnaVe. - 9 years ago
Asherkibiwi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

finally EBP completed 400 episode, 🥳 congrats whole cast and crew of IPKKNDEBP, keep rocking guys and may this show completes many more + 100s
yes I disliked its few episodes but still its my favourite show and will be d same. .love to see aashlok n niranjali onscreen, they r awesome

congrats to all forum members too :) :*

Edited by Asherkibiwi - 9 years ago
MereMahiyaa. thumbnail

Congraats too mine Favorite show Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir <333
I can believe it is already the 400th episode with a amazing journey i still enjoying and thinking back about the old good moments mine Favorite Jodi that i never get tired of watching there scenes day in and out they are just amazing Our Aashlok  <333 the amazing Cast Avinash Shrenu Manish Geetanjali samir etc. there Acting is Just mindblowing and they suprising us everytime! Thankyou Waseem sir for giving us such a wonderful amazing beautiful show too watch! i hope i can continue watch this show foor many years <333

cheeers on that !!!

Edited by .SajnaVe. - 9 years ago
MereMahiyaa. thumbnail

Awesomee work aru <333
bobbiedhillon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Congratulations to cast and crew.  

Edited by bobbiedhillon - 9 years ago
MereMahiyaa. thumbnail

Originally posted by: bobbiedhillon

Congratulations to cast and crew.  

still cant believe it 400 episodes already hopee many many many more tooo gooo!!!😛
bobbiedhillon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I never want this show to end.  ðŸ˜‰