Spoiler pic on fb.. Looks Emotional..

AnuPurva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi friends just noticed pic on fb .. Looks like spoiler pic...
Aarzoo on bed unconscious with family gathered.. . family is looking worried.. πŸ˜­

Sorry if someone has already posted..
Edited by Zaya4ever - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bujee09 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
😭 yeh tho hona hi tha πŸ˜­ but she is in d same black dress as last episode...so must be this is happening soon πŸ˜•after he saves her from some where πŸ˜­ ths week is going to be dramatic n BIGπŸ₯Ί 
Chalo ab take a hug doston πŸ€—
AnuPurva thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bujee09

😭 yeh tho hona hi tha πŸ˜­ but she is in d same black dress as last episode...so must be this is happening soon πŸ˜•after he saves her from some where πŸ˜­ ths week is going to be dramatic n BIGπŸ₯Ί 

Chalo ab take a hug doston πŸ€—

yeah true.. I was also thinking same... we may see this one soon... for sure this whole week will be dramatic...πŸ˜’

Definitely need πŸ€— Raji.
FhatTheWuck. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Haye :( 
Sahir's unbuttoned shirt though ☺️ 

Also she is bleeding :( 

God drama dramadrama!!! Kya hoga. 
AnuPurva thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Martinski-

Haye :( 

Sahir's unbuttoned shirt though ☺️ 

Also she is bleeding :( 

God drama dramadrama!!! Kya hoga. 

Got this from one of the facebook comment..
"Apparently Aaz is upset with what she hears (about game play of Sahir) and she walks out of the house (not my guess ok? this is what the spoilers wrote!) and lands in a cab (where she's going I do not know  shayad dil pe chhot lagi na  bina direction chal rahi thi) aur woh stupid cab wala bahut bura aadmi tha.. He had designs on her.. or gaadi kahi aur le jaa raha tha ..to do zabardasti with her.. grrr Aaz galti se Sahir ko phone karti hai..(or may be she has his no. on speed dial  and lo super hero hears all the happenings).. He gets there in time (how he got there I do not know GPS shayad Sahir se darrti hai.. aur apne aap direction dikhayi diya :P) and vhaam baaam .. dishum dishum.. cab driver gaya.. And then Hero carries (woh aaj kal trend ban gaya) her home and there she is totally exhausted  Bechari "
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Is that nausheen? Did they change the actress? Ya its my eyes? 
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Aur sahir ke huliye sey lagta hai ... he will be blamed only .. the shirt buttons u see ... and this will go hate nikkah way πŸ€” may be or may be not πŸ˜† Edited by Soaps1 - 9 years ago
Ecrivain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
TFS can't wait for Monday now πŸ˜†
Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
I dont understand why Saahir seems so worried? Its not like he hasnt seen her battling a life or death situation before? Shoudnt he be happy as now he can prove himself to be a hero in front of her?  πŸ˜•
hagen thumbnail
YEAH I DON'T KNOW WHY SAHIR LOOKS SO WORRIED HE HAS ALREADY PUT HER LIFE IN DANGER ONCE .NOW HE SHOULD BE MORE HAPPY SINCE HE SAVED HER .EVEN NOW SHE WAS IN DANGER BECAUSE OF HIM .I FEEL SOO BAD FOR ARZOO .WHEN SHE WAKES UP .PLZZZ GIVE SAHIR A TIGHT SLAP TO SAHIR IN FRONT OF THE WHOLE FAMILY AND JUST LEAVE THE HOUSE JUST WANT HER TO LEAVE THE HOUSE USE .I REALLY WANT TO SEE A STRONG ,DIGNIFIED ARZOO .PLZZZ CV'SSS