How dare Ranvi control everyone?

notacrimetolove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
How dare Ranvi lord it over everyone? Telling people what to do and when to do it. He's so selfish and even now he isn't feeling guilt for not letting Ratan and Nihal get married sooner. They didn't get a shot at married life because of him. Nihal didn't get to experience that happiness because of him. 

He's so controlling and likes keeping people under the thumb and I don't get why these muppets listen to him. I mean he might be a man but he isn't the eldest in the house and women can be in charge of households too. Who let this controlling selfish man be in charge and dictate orders? How can anyone expect to be happy with him in charge and making all the decisions? I mean if it was up to him then Veera would be married to Rajveer the obessed rapist by now. How anyone expects this idiot to make any good decisions is beyond me.

I even hate him more than Rajveer right now. I mean at least Rajveer is meant to be a villain but Ranvi's meant to be a good guy but all he comes across as is controlling and selfish. He just wants everything to happen his way and in his time and if it doesn't happen that way then he has no problem excluding you from his life. Very controlling traits and what's worse is the women take it and let him do as he pleases and listen to him. I mean Ratan's his mother not the other way around. She should be telling him what to do and putting him in his place.

Also today it pissed me off how Ranvi was like "today another person who was a father figure to us has gone" and it's like first of all how selfish can you be just thinking of yourself and second you were Nihal's biggest dushman standing in the way of his happiness and you never treated him like your father or respected him. If Veera said that I'd understand because she always respected Nihal and treated him like her father and loved him and Nihal treated her like his daughter but Ranvi he didn't have a good relationship with Nihal post leap at all so it was just stupid and selfish him saying that. He acted like a stranger to Nihal most of the time so it felt like Ranvi was just saying that to gain sympathy. Like the attention wasn't on him for once so he fakely tried joining in with their grief and showing people he was suffering too like attention seeking basically.

Also I need Veera to go against him proper. Not just because of Veera but because I need someone to break that controlling hold he has over everyone and stick two fingers up to him and show him that they're adults who have their own minds and can make their own decisions and he can't control them and he needs to deal with that. I've never seen such a selfish character and he's not even meant to be a villain even though he acts like one. I hope Veera goes against him and goes to meet Baldev tomorrow.
Edited by MariaS395 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Smileyfatemah thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree even though I haven't seen the episode. To be honest he is so not the Ranvi that we knew before the leap and he is a totally different person. I am still too upset at cvs for killing off Nihal. I don't feel this is the same show Veera that I loved. Veeba save the show for me and so did Nihal but he was shown too less.
filtered_chaos thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Ranvi is such a jealous control freak 🤢
The reason why he hates Baldev is cuz Veera loves him... & he just cannot tolerate someone else in Veera's life except him.
Thats the reason why now more than mourning over Nihal's death, he is actually elated that Baldev is the accused. He got the opportunity of again separating him frm Veera.
He is a greater villain than Rajveer... cuz Rajveer is just taking advantage of Ranvi's dumbness & blind trust on him.
He needs a very tight slap across his face to open his eyes & make him realise that he just cannot control every freaking damn thing... & that will be done by his sister herself!
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I am SO angry with CV's for killing Nihal. They could have done it in such a way that Nihal was attacked and was in a coma. Same scenario where Ranvi comes and see's Baldev with the jack in his hand, and then gives evidence that he tried to kill Nihal.

While Nihal is in hospital, RV thinks of getting him killed, but that dosen't work out. Then they could have brought Sahil into the story, and he with the help of Veera transfer Nihal to a hospital overseas for treatment, and this way he goes out of the hands of RV. He also thinks that maybe Nihal will die, so he has to let it go. In the meantime, Veera and Baldev get married against Ranvi. Veera falls out with the family.  Finally when Ranvi gives evidence against Baldev in court, and RV thinks that Baldev will go to jail for attempted murder, NIHAL makes an entrance and says that RV is the one who attacked him and tried to Frame Baldev!  RV is shocked that Nihal has survived and he had NO idea that he has come back to India. THAT would have been so much better! But stupid CV's had to do THIS!

As for Ranvi...he IS and always will be a control freak. Even as a kid, he was always deciding what was good for everyone. But he didnt get on your nerves so much, coz he was a cute kid! But NOW? You just want to slap him for being such a BLIND fool? How convenient that RV called him the day before, and also the day of the wedding to get him to come to the location where Baldev was? Has Ranvi got half a brain? I mean...how the H did RV know exactly where Baldev was going, and also, if HE thought something illegal was happening, then insn't he an Inspector? Why doesn't he just go himself? Why call Ranvi! Rock star Ranvi is fully gone! Satiya gaya hain woh!

I was SO angry when HE got to decide if Ratan will marry Nihal or not? SHE is HIS Mother! Not the other way around! At least with Veera, he is her older brother and a Mother figure as well!But for him to decide on Ratan and Nihal? Joke really. I am still SO mad at MASH and the creatives for the way they messed up NIRA! Jackasses! They just CANT handle a mature love story. I dont like Kekta shows, or watch them, but at least SHE gives mature love stories a chance and does justice to them! THESE people can only show 26 year old's romancing in a cheesy way!

Edited by MrDarcyfan - 9 years ago
notacrimetolove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

I am SO angry with CV's for killing Nihal. They could have done it in such a way that Nihal was attacked and was in a coma. Same scenario where Ranvi comes and see's Baldev with the jack in his hand, and then gives evidence that he tried to kill Nihal.

While Nihal is in hospital, RV thinks of getting him killed, but that dosen't work out. Then they could have brought Sahil into the story, and he with the help of Veera transfer Nihal to a hospital overseas for treatment, and this way he goes out of the hands of RV. He also thinks that maybe Nihal will die, so he has to let it go. In the meantime, Veera and Baldev get married against Ranvi. Veera falls out with the family.  Finally when Ranvi gives evidence against Baldev in court, and RV thinks that Baldev will go to jail for attempted murder, NIHAL makes an entrance and says that RV is the one who attacked him and tried to Frame Baldev!  RV is shocked that Nihal has survived and he had NO idea that he has come back to India. THAT would have been so much better! But stupid CV's had to do THIS!

As for Ranvi...he IS and always will be a control freak. Even as a kid, he was always deciding what was good for everyone. But he didnt get on your nerves so much, coz he was a cute kid! But NOW? You just want to slap him for being such a BLIND fool? How convenient that RV called him the day before, and also the day of the wedding to get him to come to the location where Baldev was? Has Ranvi got half a brain? I mean...how the H did RV know exactly where Baldev was going, and also, if HE thought something illegal was happening, then insn't he an Inspector? Why doesn't he just go himself? Why call Ranvi! Rock star Ranvi is fully gone! Satiya gaya hain woh!

I was SO angry when HE got to decide if Ratan will marry Nihal or not? SHE is HIS Mother! Not the other way around! At least with Veera, he is her older brother and a Mother figure as well!But for him to decide on Ratan and Nihal? Joke really. I am still SO mad at MASH and the creatives for the way they messed up NIRA! Jackasses! They just CANT handle a mature love story. I dont like Kekta shows, or watch them, but at least SHE gives mature love stories a chance and does justice to them! THESE people can only show 26 year old's romancing in a cheesy way!

Bit underlined: this is amazing. It would have been amazing if they did that and if Kapil still was leaving then they could have said that there's better facilities abroad for recovery or something and then brought him in for when the show ends. They didn't need to kill him and end any chance of Nihal and Ratan completely. They could have given all this drama without actually killing him.

Also about Ranvi I'm just stunned how this dumb man is given full reins of the family. Which idiot let him be in charge? They should be thankful he's not in charge of the pind like they wanted otherwise every time something would go wrong he'd blame the people he doesn't like. He's so judgemental and annoying.

When he was a kid it was okay because he was cute and actually likable and he was a kid but here bade hokay sab ka baap samaj ne laga and do you know what, I blame the parents. It's Ratan and Chaiji's fault because they should have put a stop to this when it started rather than letting him take control. They made him this selfish and thought they were making him mahaan but rather he actually turned out controlling and self centred.

Also that's what annoyed me about the Ratan and Nihal thing. Who is Ranvi to make decisions on Ratan's wedding? She's his mother and she has the right to make her own decisions and it pissed me off how Ratan never said anything and no one put this idiot in his place.

The double standards are annoying. This idiot can talk to anyone any way he wants and he's still mahaan yet if Baldev even one time mistakenly talks to someone rudely suddenly he's a gunda and a murderer?
Edited by MariaS395 - 9 years ago
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
@ MariaS39

Yes it really pissed me off when he made decisions on behalf of Ratan! SHE ran the family farm for years and she is the Sarpanch of the village! Yet when it comes to the marriage issue, her SON decides what's good for her? I mean come on! She acts like HE is her Father! Not her son! Mazaak hain!

Also, by waiting for Ranvi's "Blessing" for the marriage, they PROPAGATE the view that Ratan somehow needed Ranvi's consent to marry Nihal! How dare HE tells his Mum what to do, when she is the one who brought him up, being a Mother and a Father to him? He is DISGUSTING! 

Did he listen to his Mother, when he was marrying Gunjan against the consent of his whole family? Where was all this "Mahantha" then? His sister was against the marriage too, but did HE care? NO! He married a girl who in front of the whole town Insulted his family, and accused them of conspiring to break her "Rishta" with a wife beater from Canada! But he still married her and brought her to their house and imposed her on his family! From that moment on, all she did was lie and steal and even try to run away, but he hid ALL that from his family and continued to support her!

But when it came to the Mum's re-marriage and also Veera's marriage BOTH needs HIS consent to get married! He is the most DUMB and selfish loser EVER! 
NamuVyas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MariaS395

How dare Ranvi lord it over everyone? Telling people what to do and when to do it. He's so selfish and even now he isn't feeling guilt for not letting Ratan and Nihal get married sooner. They didn't get a shot at married life because of him. Nihal didn't get to experience that happiness because of him.  good he dint. imagine ratan vidhwa again ðŸ˜†

He's so controlling and likes keeping people under the thumb and I don't get why these muppets listen to him. I mean he might be a man but he isn't the eldest in the house and women can be in charge of households too. Who let this controlling selfish man be in charge and dictate orders? How can anyone expect to be happy with him in charge and making all the decisions? I mean if it was up to him then Veera would be married to Rajveer the obessed rapist by now. How anyone expects this idiot to make any good decisions is beyond me. he is possesive abt his sis and family.just d way our dad are .wether dey r right r wrong for us but we do let them take their decision based on their judgements.. but dat doesnt mean they r selfish are dey?

I even hate him more than Rajveer right now. I mean at least Rajveer is meant to be a villain but Ranvi's meant to be a good guy but all he comes across as is controlling and selfish. He just wants everything to happen his way and in his time and if it doesn't happen that way then he has no problem excluding you from his life. Very controlling traits and what's worse is the women take it and let him do as he pleases and listen to him. I mean Ratan's his mother not the other way around. She should be telling him what to do and putting him in his place.

Also today it pissed me off how Ranvi was like "today another person who was a father figure to us has gone" and it's like first of all how selfish can you be just thinking of yourself and second you were Nihal's biggest dushman standing in the way of his happiness and you never treated him like your father or respected him. If Veera said that I'd understand because she always respected Nihal and treated him like her father and loved him and Nihal treated her like his daughter but Ranvi he didn't have a good relationship with Nihal post leap at all so it was just stupid and selfish him saying that. He acted like a stranger to Nihal most of the time so it felt like Ranvi was just saying that to gain sympathy. Like the attention wasn't on him for once so he fakely tried joining in with their grief and showing people he was suffering too like attention seeking basically.

Also I need Veera to go against him proper. Not just because of Veera but because I need someone to break that controlling hold he has over everyone and stick two fingers up to him and show him that they're adults who have their own minds and can make their own decisions and he can't control them and he needs to deal with that. I've never seen such a selfish character and he's not even meant to be a villain even though he acts like one. I hope Veera goes against him and goes to meet Baldev tomorrow. dat anyways she will marry without his consent we know.well she will forget all dat he did for her all these years for d guy she loved for few months

MrDarcyfan thumbnail

@NV-ranjanholic

I am shocked at how dismissive you are of Veera's love for Baldev, and how you make it sound like she OWES it to Ranvi to continue to support him, even if he is wrong! Like she HAS to give up Baldev to make Ranvi happy? Well she almost did, but things turned in her favor at the end, and she was about to marry him with the family's consent. But now things are such that she HAD to make a decision who she is going to support, and she chose to support the man she loves! It is HER right to chose, just like Ranvi chose to love and support Gunjan no matter what she did!

When RANVI was marrying Gunjan against all his family's consent, after her CHEAP behavior, that was fine? How ungrateful was HE to forget what he owes to his Mother and Grandmother? He brought a girl in the house who openly insulted his family when they took a Rishta to her house! He wouldn't even tell his MOTHER the truth about the Vanity Van, even though she kept asking! No when HE does it, it's ALL for his "Love!" But when VEERA does it, she is selfish and ungrateful to her Brother! She "forgot" all that she "Owes" him! Seriously, where does the bias end? At least Veera is doing this for a man who loves her as much as she loves him! Gunjan didnt even spare a second glance at Ranvi and treated him like dirt, but he STILL went against his family for her! I didnt hear anyone complain then?

It disturbs me to see how women don't support other women! When a MAN, makes a decision to go against his family, he is right, and he is Mahaan, and he is a GREAT lover!! But when a WOMEN decides to do the same, she is wrong, and she is selfish and she deserves to be punished! WHY this double standard ladies? Is it because we think the "Actor" who plays the character is "Hot?" Seriously are we THAT shallow that we cant see past an actor's pretty face, to the wrong the CHARACTER is doing? 

Also, putting a "Smiley face" next to a line that says "Ratan is Vidwa again?" I think it's in very poor taste sorry! What Ratan has been subjected to is not a joke! When Ranvi stopped her marriage to Nihal, he was being a selfish loser who only cared about HIS image, not his Mother!

_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I guess what I want to say has already been said by Mandy. So nothing more to add! Yes Veera did enough for her brother who made all sacrifices for her and made her what she is today. But her brother is the same damn person who has pushed her to this edge. She has no choice! She knows that Baldev is innocent, and cannot let his life getting spoiled. Ranvi treats her as if she's a "thing" for him, as if she's a puppet whom he can make dance as per his own will. NO! She's a freaking human being who has feelings, who knows what is right and wrong for her. What annoys me the most is the tone with which he says that Veera will not do this and that. Seriously just because he is her brother and the so-called "anokhi maa", will he decide what she's going to do? She has her own brains that is far better than him. Oh wait, he has actually lost his brains to his true love Rajveer! 

Another thing that freaks me out is he doesn't even trust her faith in her love! How the hell does he say that he cares for her happiness when he does not even trust her choice and decision? This isn't called caring, it is bloody dominating which is suffocating man! On one side, he says that love requires trust and fear of losing, on the other side, he is not letting her do the same. He should stop treating himself as the Lord! Enough said.

Di, in a segment, said that when someone repeats the same mistake, it becomes "gunaah". I want Baldev to say this same thing on Ranvi's face and walk off with dignity when the truth will be out. He can tell Veera in front of Ranvi to patch up with Ranvi as he's her brother, but no one should expect from him to be the same as before. Seriously the feeling of being mistrusted again and again... Ranvi and his so-called selfish family ever wondered how the hell it feels?! Baldev should ask him that how the eff it feels to be mistrusted by your own people from whom you hope so much! 

Anyways Ranvi has died for me anyways long back. He does not freaking exist for me anymore. Hope VeeBa overcome this problem soon. Their love will win as always. Rajveer has to get beaten the hell outta himself. He's even bearable than his true lover Ranvi. At least Rajveer is the villain! Ranvi is supposed to be the "good guy". Yea right! "Good" guy at his dumbest and evil best! 
Edited by _Bidzie_ - 9 years ago
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I so cannot wait for Veerji to get a tight, virtual slap right on his face when he will see VeeBa married. He thinks that he can keep someone in his control, well... Newsflash! She is NOT going to be his puppet and let her love suffer for the rest of his life.