Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sayali_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -Zoey-

Ho re ASM! Like Meghana said kiti darya ani dongar olandun aalo aapan! Same with those who joined us in second thread. 
Btw, I just remembered we completed whole sixth thread without ITgirl. Bahutek aata ti yenaar nahi! πŸ˜­

Zoeyyy  for sure IT Girl will join us... she enjoying her vacation with her family ani has no / limited connectivity to internet... so she is not active...
rupali.patil80 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Smiley_23

Ho re ASM! Like Meghana said kiti darya ani dongar olandun aalo aapan! Same with those who joined us in second thread. 
Btw, I just remembered we completed whole sixth thread without ITgirl. Bahutek aata ti yenaar nahi! πŸ˜­

Zoeyyy  for sure IT Girl will join us... she enjoying her vacation with her family ani has no / limited connectivity to internet... so she is not active...
Yep, she will join for sure, though enjoying vacation but also she is missing forum, sangiltala aahe tila PM droolers jasti zale aahet πŸ˜‰, LP chi parayane mi pan miss karate aahe πŸ˜†
-Zoey- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rupali.patil80

Yep, she will join for sure, though enjoying vacation but also she is missing forum, sangiltala aahe tila PM droolers jasti zale aahet πŸ˜‰, LP chi parayane mi pan miss karate aahe πŸ˜†

Hehe.. Hey aikun tila dhakka basala asel pahilyanda, bahutek atta ti lavkarat lavkar yein to compete with PM droolers. πŸ˜†
Alpha20 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Can't believe Prajakta has the Vichitra girl in one of her FB profile pic. She Really must be important for Prajakta to upset her fan base for such Vichitra people .
kamalsh56 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alpha20

Can't believe Prajakta has the Vichitra girl in one of her FB profile pic. She Really must be important for Prajakta to upset her fan base for such Vichitra people .

@Alpha,I think we are linking reel life with real life. Maybe Vichitra in real life is a really friendly girl and a good friend of PM. I hope we don't hold it against PM. However, if there is an attempt to bring Vichitra into the serial too often then we can always protest. Once in a while getting Vichitra and Dabba show their incompatibility, IMHO, only enhances the lovely relation between AD-MD. BTW, Babaji already seems to have a plan up his sleeve for banishing Vichitra. My only worry is he may, in the process, embarrass MD (as usual!).
Nachiketj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kamalsh56

@Alpha,I think we are linking reel life with real life. Maybe Vichitra in real life is a really friendly girl and a good friend of PM. I hope we don't hold it against PM. However, if there is an attempt to bring Vichitra into the serial too often then we can always protest. Once in a while getting Vichitra and Dabba show their incompatibility, IMHO, only enhances the lovely relation between AD-MD. BTW, Babaji already seems to have a plan up his sleeve for banishing Vichitra. My only worry is he may, in the process, embarrass MD (as usual!).

Agree with you @kamalsh56..we cant comment abt thr offscreen relationship sitting over here...first of all they r from same hometown, almost same age and female bonding tar aselhi...plus I feel Prajakta seems to be friendly and of helping nature..her closeless to tht lady maybe becoz of this. 

Edited by Nachiketj - 9 years ago
Sayali_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Zoey-

Hehe.. Hey aikun tila dhakka basala asel pahilyanda, bahutek atta ti lavkarat lavkar yein to compete with PM droolers. πŸ˜†

ITG ek LP droooler ahe ji 10 PM drooler var bhari paddelπŸ˜†

vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

thanks for the link Sayali...masta hota episode...btw, did they really use your annv spl story for these honeymoon episodes???  just awesome that is πŸ‘  please do keep giving them such ideas...their TRP will rise like anything...as it is, the TRP is good, but still πŸ˜›
kamalsh56 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
ITG ek LP droooler ahe ji 10 PM drooler var bhari paddelπŸ˜†

[/DIV][/QUOTE]
@Smiley, amhala ITGirl yenar, ITGirl yenar mhanun ghabravu naka. Shashi Kapoorcha dialogue athavtaya na? Mere pas (abb) Nachiket hai!!! πŸ˜ƒ
vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

its this thread, where you have to introduce yourself...below is the link of that thread πŸ˜›