Divyanka Tripathi House Photos New

sanohi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
http://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=166&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CE4QFjAJOJwB&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.merepix.com%2F2014%2F04%2Ftv-actress-divyanka-tripathi-house-photos-indian-celebrity-homes.html&ei=rayeVLnbBNbluQTkk4LoCQ&usg=AFQjCNGVSml8wOIoiQAJU9sf5KqumW8_ew
Edited by sanohi - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shravani_2311 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
tfs...
the house is comptly lik DT...calm nd elegant...
JayashreeR thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Television (TV) actress Divyanka Tripathi's home in Goregaon, is "a place of tranquillity", and she shares it with her pug. The two-and-a-half BHK, 1,260 sq ft home, is pristine white, with gold leafing to highlight certain areas, adding to the warm glow that her house exudes.

The interiors have been done up keeping in mind not just what she wants, but also the tastes of her parents. "I wanted them to be as comfortable as in a resort and made sure that they get all the comfort and luxury possible."

She adds, "I am a glamourous yet calm, peaceful, self-efficient, space-loving and accommodating person. So is my house." In a quick chat, she tells us more about her house.

JayashreeR thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

What's your favourite corner in your house?

My favourite area is the couch in the living room, which sits right in front of TV, next to a coffee table and there's a chandelier above it. I can actually sit there for hours, reading a book, watching TV, working on my laptop or just sipping coffee. It is my comfort zone where I spend long hours. But, it doesn't mean that I am a total couch potato! My mom, loves the kitchen. It's been made just according to her needs. Spacious, with good storage, good lighting and not too hot (owing to great ventilation). My kitchen is a mother's delight.

What was the look and feel you wanted to create with each room " living room, dining, bedroom, balcony, terrace? What were the main elements that you considered?

I wanted a Roman theme, as I utterly loved my stay in Caesar Palace and Venetian in Las Vegas and wanted to go on those lines. Eventually, we added some contemporary designs to my house, to give it a contemporary feel. However, I was clear about one thing " I wanted the colours white and gold in my house. White makes the place look large and serene, while gold adds glamour.

My living room, master bedroom and walkin wardrobe are a mix of white and gold. We have stuck to white deco paint in all the furniture and for the golden parts, Gold Leafing Studio's speciality came in handy. The furniture, domes and bar console in the living room are all gold-leafed.

Did you create moodboards, have specific colours/pieces/fabrics in mind?

I had nothing in mind other than the colour palette. And this open-mindedness helped me because I could take decisions more easily. Every artefact I have bought, I simply imagined them being placed in specific corners of the house. One thing was a must though " a measuring tape. I would take exact measurements of the space available and jotted it down in my notebook before purchasing things, electronic goods or even chandeliers. It is important to know how much space you have before buying anything for your home.

What is that special place in your home that guests or friends often comment on?

My master bedroom has this bathroom door that cannot be easily spotted, and that generally surprises all my guests. We have used wall-hanging drawers in the bedrooms because I didn't want the area to be all clustered. Also, two huge mirrors were placed on either side of the wall facing the bed, and not in front of it, which was in accordance with Vastu Shastra.

* One of the best features of my house is the false roof which I didn't want to go for earlier, but now am glad I did. The recessed lights in it gives a warm glow. I also like this decorative piece (left).

* I love the temple in my guest room. It's beautifully carved and silver leaved. It is adorned by brass deities I got from Jaipur. It's my meditation corner.

* The trophy unit was very carefully designed as I didn't want the area to look over-the-top. Subtlety was what I needed. So, an open uneven set of wall-hanging shelves were designed to accommodate my awards without making the place look clustered. To add to the charm, a climber was handpainted on the wall behind the shelves.
Edited by .Jayashree. - 9 years ago
Blue2020 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful house. Thanks for sharing.
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Tfs!
Wow what a lavish house! Beautiful but looks more a five star hotel to me than a cosy home.
My POV entirely. 

WarriorGirl- thumbnail
Tfs !!
This house is just Beautiful
Anju.s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice home...serene and calm...
But DT is going to need a bigger showcase mantle piece...with all the awards she is going to bag this year
pomegranate thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Divyanka is such classy women with great taste. I fall in love with her house everytime I see it. according to me, One of the best parts of earning a lot of money is that you can afford a home like this, and hire interior designers to fill it with beautiful furniture. It is one of the best investments.

Edited by pomegranate - 9 years ago
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
DT has a classy taste while selecting the things..can see from her home it is giving a reflection of classic...glamour & calmness...