FF Ek ladki thi deewani si chap 35 on page 124 21/12/15

yurimehta11 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
I welcome all readers of story Ek ladki thi deewani si in this new thread.I am grateful to every reader who loved me , support me , encouraged me to write further.

I started like a kid I used to write short updates sometime just few lines and Bhavinidi complained about this to me I thankful to for because her complain I started writing long update .

I hadnt update regularly sometime one whole month passed but I didnt update but you people never giveup on me

You people always there for me SShershtha,Bhavinidi, aanchal ,Tahiniat,Indhulovesparii encouraged me to write at begining

Then I got readers like ,sweta,srividhya,Aisha,palak,shalu,khushboo,chandgothia ,Sumeshini,Ranishanthappa,yagavartini ,Anushka,Cute manasi ,sush ,Abhi ,jaskaran,Karkit ,Hemakeerti ,Aakansha and many more

Nowadays there are many new readers I thankful to them also.They spent their time on this story and read it in one go.New readers you are so sweet and charming .I get very overwhelming comments for new readers so I request you to be there and support me.

Please dont be angry if I forget someone's name.I am sorry if I forget any one .

Please remind me

Ill be please to thank that person.Many silent readers who likes every updated irrespective with length of update and delay I am grateful to all of you for showering unconditional love on me.

Its because of you people I am able to reach here.Thanks for your support and love.

I hope you'll support me in future too. Edited by yurimehta11 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yurimehta11 thumbnail
Index

Link of Thread One

Chapter 1-29 </font>[/DIV]
[/DIV]

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3800364[/URL]

Chapter 30 A and B below</font>

Chapter 31 pt 1 and 2 on page 24</font>

Chapter 32 part 1 & 2 on page 57Edited by yurimehta11 - 9 years ago
yurimehta11 thumbnail

Chapter 30 A

Jalal still lying unconciously on the bed.His wounds are nursed very well.His forhead is invisble due to cover of white bandage.There were bruises on his cheeks and neck.His brown hairs sometime blows on his face due to strong wind.His forearm and right shoulder was covered with white bandage having few stains of blood on it.His left shoulders was bare and so does his abdominal portion and ribcage area .There is not any traces of injury on his thighs or knees or ankle and that is big relief for the doctor as if his knee or any other joint was affected it became big issue in his recovery.His feet had some glass pices pricked deeply inside the skin although doctor removed it but it will definately give him hard time in coming days when he starts movement. One pair of eyes looking him angrily from sitting area near windows.Taking care of this man is not his will ,he was forced to do and this young man didnt like one bit of it.All servant were gone at this time of night.There was pin drop silence in the room.Sleep his far away from his eyes.Sometime he looked at carved doors and windows,sometime on celieng of the big room having beautifull desings on it.Things are strange for him he wants to kill this man instead of doing that he is taking care of this man is a bit frustrating for the young man.At the last hours of night Jalal feels thirsty.His mouth became dry .He opens his eyes and looks his surrounding he was is one huge luxirious room of Amer palace. At side on a couch sujamal is lying .It seems he is in deep slumber otherwise he definatelt gave some sharp lecturer to Jalal.Light was still dim.Jalal try a little to get up from bed to reach jug of water placed beside his bed on a table. He holds the glass and drink water with great difficulty.He again lie down on bed staring the incarved ceiling of room.He looks at sujamal and recalls something he listen when he was half awaken at midnight.Few not so clear images and sounds he remebered.He pressurise his head to recall everything.

Sujamalsa ,we find out about the dacoits.They planned to attack the bride and grooms of Ratanpur .Tweleve wedding is supposed to takes place in Ratanpur tomorrow and as per our spies dacoits will definately came .I think we didnt get better chance than this in future.Its time for our revenge.

Fine,we will attack them tomorrow.We will take revenge of Jodha's death.Ill tell you full proof plan.

Jalal tried hard to remeber but failed to recall their further conversation.Only things was going in his head is Jodha's killer is going to come tomorrow in Ratanpur and he have to finished them.He move outside the room and called all his soldiers .As per their plan his soldiers became succesful in arranging a Map of Amer ,its boundries ,nearby states and offcourse Ratanpur.He studied the map and done indepth anlysis to understand what is benefiting dacoits so they are surviving easily and he got it.He find out there masterplan.After doing robbery they ran towards mugal territory and escaped everytime.But this is their last chance.Almighty is like in favour of Jalal so he bring a big troop with him this time than usual.He asked everyone to disguise as commoner.He divide his troop in two parts one troop were ordered to leave for Ratanpur as soon as possible and keep an eye on every activity in Ratanpur.

At morning Sujamal woke up and bed is empty.He check every corner of room but Jalal nowhere to see.He was missing from his room . sujamal became anxious as he recall king Bharmal's word his safety is your responsibility.He moves his hands in his hairs.He bang his fist on table nearby .Hey kanha where this moron went ?If something will happen to him everyone blaimed me.Please help me.Why are you teasting me ,today is the day of punishment for dacoits.My whole army settled in Ratanpur in commener's attire waiting for my signal.if I wont reach there at time god know what will happen there?He was tensed stressed and angry too.

Jalal was travelling near the Mugal Amer border .It was the almost end of deserted area and starting of forest.A small troop of soldiers following him .They were placing there each staep with cautions without making any noise or minimal noise.He went inside the forest. There were many plants of catechu and babool in there way.Moving inside the forest is very risky task as they can face either dacoits or wild animal anytime.evryone is looking around to minimum the danger .They holded their swords firmly.Soon their eyes caught strange sights of mountain.When they reach near ,there were caves .His soldier looks towards him for any order.He signal them to scatter .They spread wide around the cave.Jalal moves towards the entrance of cave while his soldiers hide at side of entrance.There was dark inside the cave and they need a torch.Jalal lit the torch and moves inside.Few soldeirs followed him and rest remain as such to gaurd the entrance.incase some thing went against their planthey can warn and protect there king.As Jalal moves inside one owl fly towards them and they bend to protect themselves.Ceiling of cave gave terrible view to any commoner.Thousands of owls and bets were there.Honeybees also accompanied them.Some soldiers coughed due to dust.They were moving slowly slowly inside leaving mark at wall for their easy return.Few more steps and they found costume of Mugal and Rajpoot soldiers.Jalal guessed right when Amer soldiers chased them ,they probably hide here and then attack in Mugal attire and vice versa .So this is reason of their rivarly.All this while they were in illusion that other is attacking them and robbed their people but actually it is robbers who are doing all this.Jalal listens footsteps and siganls his soldiers to hide.They turned off the torch by rubbing it on dusty and wet floor of cave.Now it was complete darkness inside the cave.

Without waiting further at palace Sujamal decides to leave palace beore anyone figure out about Jalal's absence.He wrote a note to king Bharmal about his departure and hand over Jalal' security to someone elase.Now stage is set for fight at both front.Sujamal and his army is ready at Ratanpur and Jalal at origin of this terror unware with each others plan.

A dim light started to appear in cave again.Two tall length man enters in cave with a torch in hand.They have black complexion as like as coal. they have big eye orbit ,big brows wide nostrils and curvy hairs.One man has scares of deep cut on his right cheek.They spotted long black beards. Their chest were broad and arms strong.They have a mark on their skin.He focus his eye at that point.It was tatoo of a spider.He feeels it weird .He moves his eyes from that place .His eyes were again on their body.Sword is hanging their waist with the help of a cloth tied on their waist.It giving clear indication that they were dacoits.His soldier wants to attack but Jalal nodded in no.

Sardaar ,we set our men in commoner's dress in Ratanpur.They will protect entrance today but our men already exist in their surrounding and as wedding will completed.We attacked them and robbed everything.Jalal became worried after listening this as his soldiers also present there as common men and so does dacoits and god knows what plan sujamal made.One wrong move everything is finished.Forget about punishing Jodha's criminal his soldier's lives is on stake.He have to reach there before soemthing terrible will happen there.Its good he visit this place .

Lakan make sure they dont bring any girl like that one.

Dont worry Sardar .This girls are innocent and naive.They dont know how to hold sword forget about fighting.

Hmmm Thats good .Ahhh he wince moving his leg.

What happened sardar

Nothing,My wounds that witch gave me one month ago still troubling me he moves his leg with great difficulty.

Sardar look at this ,you will forget your pain another dacoits hand over him alcohol.They laughed loudly on a silly joke.
After listening this Jalal's blood starts boiling .He was trembling due to anger .It means Sujamal was right on his place .They killed Jodha in Mugal attire and all this happened beacuse of this evils.He ran towards them with sword but they lost their state of mind.They started to feel dizy and fall on floor.Jalal tied them with rope.He ordres his soldiers to drag them outside.He tied one end of rope with horse and then freed the horse.Horse were running wildly from here and there in forest without caring stones ,thrones in his path.It is pricking their bodies but Jalal doesnt care.He orders one soldier to keep an eye on horse and keep announcing their whereabouts .God knows how many daughters of houses was killed by these duo .Everyone has right to punish them .He orders his soldier If they bear all torture and still alive than make sure this dacoits will dead by his sword.Soldier nodded and follows the horse running towards village.His loud voice were audable to Jalal announcing them as dacoits.

He leaves that place to reach Ratanpur as soon as possible. Scenario of Ratanpur village is very pleasant.Mandap's were placed in middle of village decorated with red cloths .People were running here and there with luggage in hand.All were busy in prepartion of marriages to be take place in a hour.There is no difference between soldiers and villagers that was an alarm signal of upcoming danger.

Shanshah its looks more difficult than we thought .How we shall recognise our men in this crowd one soldier said in worried tone.

Shhh Jalal shut them.He took a plate of sweets in his hand and moves towards crowd.He was telling something and than distributing sweets.Few people who were hesitate to reply .Jalal said something in their ears.After few minutes his soldiers gathered at isolated place of village.Difference in regional beliefs help him today alot otherwise its impossible for him to recognise his men.He explain them full plan and take them in confidence that everything goes well.They again takes their position like nothing happened .

Jalal hide behind a baniyan tree examine each person carefully.He notices their were tatoo of spider on some soldiers wrist.They wears black turbon and white outfit.He focus his attention on this front and find out their were majority of three types of turben one is black second is saffron coloured and another is green coloured which his soldiers had.He signal his soldiers to keep an eye on black cap wearer.Their stength is triple than his soldiers and double from saffron cap wearer.His soldiers killed few dacoits quitely and left their body behind the houses.After few minutes grooms came with their families.Brides's familiy memeber welcome them and than rituals of the wedding starts.If Jalal wished he can blood shed of this dacoits within second but he didnt wants to spoil lives of thiese innocent people.If he starts attacking definately this dacoits make innocent people hostage or they can harm them and he didnt want that.Wedding rituals were going on and numbers of dacoits is decreasing.He smiles at work of his men.everything was going fluently sudenly a group of dancers came and they had same marks.They were approaching every villager.Jalal is looking them few villager faints when dancers surpasses them.He notices foam and blood coming from bodies of villagers.He senses the danger.It means dacoits are aware of his moves.On the other hand sujamal personally guarding entrance of village so he can chopped of the dacoits without disturbing the sacred rituals of wedding.He feeled weired when he didnt get any sign of dacoits arrival.Weddings were completed till now.He came infront of mandap and said something in priest's ear and he said something on one young men's ear and After a clap all villager bend down on ground .Now Jalal have full access of dacoits.He and his men's starts attacking them with full force .Fiften minutes of quest they finished all of them but one dacoits smiled evily .Jalal grab his hairs in his hand and hits his body terribly.

Get ready for a brutal attack.Our fifty men's are ready to attack from east side the dacoits laughed evilily and died .Jalal knows what he have to do.He climb on his horse and ran towards the direction.His men's were almost died and few who are alive are terribly injured.Sujamal get the information of attack and came inside of village.Villagers narrate him full story and he ran towards east with his men and when he reaches there sight of land is terrible to watch.Whole land is filled with blood.wrist,arms and whole cutted hand were here and there.Dead bodies were there scattered.He looks towards Jalal its like today clouds showered blood instead of water.He was fully drenched in blood.Blood is oozing from his wounds.His past wounds isnt healed fully and he gets new wounds .His right arm and left leg was injured badly that he cant move an inch.Dead bodies of dacoits scarttered around him.

Shanshah Sujamal said in a worried tone when he watched a equally injured dacoits trying to back stab Jalal .Jalal turnes and finished the last dacoit.He feels dizzy .His vision starts getting blurry.He was about to fall on floor.sujamal Jump from horse and holds him in his arm.He place his head in his lap.

Shanshah wht you did?Sujamal said in a worried tone.

I...punished...

I ...punished...everyone...who... was ...responsible ...for her...her... misery...I... punished ...each ...and... every ...culprit...I ...punished ...everyone... who... tried... to... hurt ...my... Jo...Jo...Jodha...he said with great difficulty.

He said and faint in sujamal's arm.Jalal doesnt have one pleasant and satifactory smile on his face.Sujamal's condition was opposite from Jalal.He curse himself for his behaviour.He regrets for what he did to Jalal.He was not Jodha's murderor that dacoits .he regrets from the moment he listen full truth from one soldier .Its dacoits ,who were playing game with both Amer and Agra .They were responsible from this animosity and Jodha lost her life because of them and he cursed Jalal.Jalal who was unknown with happening of Amer.He tied Jalal to his body and move towards Amer.He wants to reach Amer as soon as possible.He wants Jalal to be cured as soon as possible.

Edited by yurimehta11 - 9 years ago
yurimehta11 thumbnail

Chapter 30B

Amer fort

Sujamal reaches there.It give hue and cue in whole palace.They ran towards sujamal's horse.Holds Jalal in there hands and take him to a huge room.they let him lie on bed and called the doctor.He did his dressing and told them his condition is critical due to blood loss.He has high fever.Its necessary he gets his conciousness as soon as possible.They should pray for him .Bharmal scolded Sujamal for this.Whole palace were praying for Jalal.With first ray of sun his health starts improving.At noon he get concious.Amer people relieved with this.The danger is over now.Sujamal asks forgiveness from Jalal.He forgive him within a minute.He dont let him down.Sujamal insturct the security to tightens as if any dacoit were escaped.He will definately come here to take revenge.Everything was calm in Amer.People starts to engross in their works.Jalal's health is improving with each passing day.Bharmal used to came to meet Jalal .They sits together sometime they talk sometime not but both dont dare totalk about her.duo doesnt wants to touch common painful strings of their heart.one day Jalal inquires about water supply of Amer.

Actually Rajasa she mentioned once that your people have problem regarding drinking water.You tried to make an artificial lake on the edge where mountain end and ground starts but everytime it leaks.If you dont mind I want to help you.

Bharmal dont expect this kind of from him.

Thank you shanshah for offering help but this is internal matter of Amer state and...

I want to fulfill her wish.This one statement from Jalal put an end of all discussion in one go.Bharmal nodded in yes and leaves from there.

Jalal still lying on bed his wounds are almost healed now.He called a man to write a message .He called best architect from Agra to make the dream of lake possible.After that Amer will not suffer thirst.

Ill fulfill every dream which you watched once.Ill fill colour in your sketches.he thought and then dozed off due to effect of medicine.

It was dark night Security of Amer fort was extra tight nowadays.After each ten step there is a soldier guarding the fort with full cautions .Its difficult to crack well placed security arrangement.There is a torch in every soldier's hand that giving clear estimates of there numbers.It looks around hundred soldiers present at front entrance and it is impossible to enter from this area.Its a tough task to enter but this intruder have strong will to go inside at any cost.Two strong ,tall feets moved towards backfront and as expected security is loose here in compare to the front.Body were so close to wall that from upside no one guess presnce of a man here and darkness also helping this intruder.

Everyone commit same mistake .high security at front but forget the back and your enemy always have options of backstab smirk appeared at his face.

Now its time to count soldiers here.With changing brightness of light gave clear idea that there are four soldier at this corridor roaming here and there.Now its time to predict there move.Unware with the fact that someone examine there move soldiers moves in corridor.

Bright

Less bright

dim

Again bright

So I have to take advantage of this dimlight move and as next time dim light movement came rope was fixed at pole of corridor.Now its time to climb up.With each dim light there is time to climb and bright light is time to relax.Two beeming eyes watched palace corridor.Now half of the work is done.Foot steps of a soldier is audable and now its time to hide and as he return ,perfect opportunity to attack from back.Iron rod work very good and soldier is unconcious.He roam his eyes from left to right and then middle.two soldier were moving opposite direction than him and its perfect timing to jump in royal garden.He takes a torch from side wall of garden takes baby steps to go inside the garden.This garden is starting of royal houshold.At the end point of garden there was three storied building made from white marble is houshold of king Bharmal.At starting of this buliding .There was huge well furnished rooms made for guest and one room has a visitor today and that is none other than emperor Jalal who is ultimate destination of this intruder.Lights of Jalal's room isnt dimmed still today.He was awake although he gave punishment to every dacoits responsible for his beloved's death but sleep still far away from his eyes.There is regret in him if...if she wont left...if he dont say those word...if that missunderstanding wont happened life will be more easy.Life will be happy and peaceful.He tossed on his bed and starts thinking about her and its like he have poetic thoughts today.

Mai aur meri tanhai aksar ye baatein kiya karte hai

(Me and my lonlinesusually have this conversation)

Tum hoti to kaisa hota,tum ye kahti ,tum vo kaheti

(How would be your presence,you had say this,you had say that)

Tum iss baat pe hairan hoti,tum us baat pe kitni hansati

( you had be shocked to hear this,you had laugh to hear this)

Tum hoti to aisa hota Tum hoti to vaisa hota

( it would be like this if you had be here,it would be like that if you had be here)

On the other side this intruder accesing whole garden though his eyes.There were Ashoka trees standing pridly high in a lane infront of his eyes.There were four entrance to enter in main garden.The path was made of stones and remaing part have plants and trees.At left side there is rows of trees of pomegaranete having blooming buds at first then trees of guava,berries,mango and many more but he didnt paid more attention to this part as its useless for him.At right there were flowering plants and this part is also useless.He decides to enter in garden and reaches to the middle of garden to gain what he need the most .Four paths joined together at center where is a small pond having numerous fountains around it.This pond had lotus flowing due to winds but again useless .He didnt came here for admiring nature .His eyes sparked with sight infront of him.He moves towards white marble construction and mean time he reaches near guest room.

Unware with this event .Jalal opens the curtains of his room and stands in a small balcony of his room which had only space for two person to stand .It has carved stone on both side.Beautiful peacocks were carved on the side of balcony accompanied with other birds.He feels the cool breez .He looks towards the moon and again his poetic thoughts occupied him and he closes his eyes.Gentle breeze brushes his hairs and he feels that anticipation again.That anxiety to be with her.His breaths become uneven but he didnt care it anymore.

Ye raat hai ,ya tumhri zulfein khuli hui hai

( Its night or your open hair)

Hai chandani ya tumhari nazareo se meri raatein dhuli hui hai

( its moonlight or your eyesight in which my night's set)

Ye chaand hai ya tumahara kangan

sitaarein hai ya tumhara aanchal

( its the moon or your bangle

Its the starts or your shawl)

Hawa ka jhonka hai ya tumhara aanchal

( is it the wind or the aroma of your arms)

The intruder till now reached to guest room.He watches a man standing in balcony infront of him.He ran towards the building so he can hide under the shadow of balcony. He accidently put his feet on dry leaves at side and it gave a noise .Its his luck no one notice this.He thinks person standing above is a fool who didnt notice such event but at same time thank god for his favour to him.He folds his hand and looks towards sky.His heart is beating rapidly.Jalal still lost in his thoughts.He feels vibes of her presence.Winds are familiar today.He feels what he wants is near very near.

yeh pattiyon ki srasarhat hai ke tumne chupke se kuch kaha hai

( the sounds of these leaves tell me that you quietly said something)

Yeh sochta hoon mai kab se gumsum

( I have been thinking quietly since then)

K jab mujhko bhi ye khabar hai k tum nahi ho kahin nahi ho

( that I am aware of it too that you are not around,not there at all)

Magar ye dil hai ki keh raha hai ke tum yahin ho yahin kahi ho

( but this heart which is telling me that you are here,somewhere around here)

Alert...

Alert...An intruder is in palace a soldier shout from top of his voice.

This sound broke the trance of Jalal, this intruder and one more person in garden.Jalal holds his sword tightly.This intruder bend down a little and then ran from top of his speed.Jalal ordered to soldiers to catch the man running towards back side of fort.This intruder is running and watch one more person is running behind him.At a turn he hides and soldiers catch this man .After few minute he moves to terrace of fort and jumped from there.Sujamal and Jalal got surprised by the fact this is a mere farmer who came to steal fruits for his pregnaent wife.Both were sure on one thing someone else also entered last night.On the other hand with the help of his shire horse he reaches at his goal at time.It was far from Amer.Its a forest with high and dense trees.With all favourable condition of nature.Water is easily available here from waterfall nearby and at the edge of fall there was a small.It has one big ground surrounded by small huts.Cows were tied near entrance and then there is area for inmates to practice swords.Then shooting range placed there for archery practice. At last there is room of head where this intruder enters.He bend down on his knees infront of a man in his early sixtees.He head four clear lines on his forhead.His skin was puffy under eyes and skin had wrinles.He had long white beard.He wore saffron coloured dress accomapined by Rudraksha neckless in neck and bracelet in hand.His shoes were made up of wooden.

How is King Bharmal,princess Jodha?the old man asked.

Please dont adress me like that .I dont know the whereabouts of king Bharmal.I went there to complete my duty.I bought the herb necessary to save gopal's life .She said looking towards a eight year old lying on bed.

This reply stunned the oldman.He was not expecting this from Jodha.Princess Jodha cant do this.She is not like this.She cant behave like this.He feels he is meeting someone elase.Jodha went Amer and doesnt meet his father.Its next to impossible.When he sent her there he was sure she wont appear tomorrow so he made this plan .But she returned ...Its shocking for him.

Why you are shocked guruji.I know you were testing me from last twenty days. Isnt you?I knew this is my toughest exam and is I am passed.Is am worthy of your lessons now?

The old man puts his hand on her shoulder and make her stand on her feet.You are worthy my child.You will become my brightest student of all time.Whole world will bow down infront of you.Jodha at first when you appeared here I thought this another prank of you.I was not convinced with your dedication and determination but you proved yourself in all this while.I dont give a damn to you but you still stayedhere.I avoid you but you stands hours outside my hut for one conversation with me.Today you proved yourself .You control your emotion.You prefer your duty over your family.Ill proud myself if Ill become your teacher.But before starting our session I want to know everything from you.I hope you'll answer honestly.Then they sits on ground.

First I wants to apologize.I am sorry I played stupid prankson you and assured your exit from Amer .Insulting a teacher is biggest sin.

I forgive you .

After that I was freebird in Amer and one day I betted with a stranger and bacme his wife.Later it revealed he was none other than Mugal emeperor .Jodha looked at the oldman he didnt have anykind of expression on his face.He was listening attentively.

everything was going so smooth till his depearture for war.He went to war and I took decision of maariage of his sister due to some reasons.Then I took decision of one attack and I sent his trusted general on this war.

you had authority for that?

No

You informed him for the same?

No

So here is your first lesson of politics whatever decision you take in absence of king .You should inform him before anyone else will play his card.If was on your place.I had sent a letter and disclose him everything in brief .Its politics where people are ready to take asvantage from other's mistake.So dont let anyone take advantage of you.What happened after that?

He came and I dont get chance to present my side infront of him.He told me leave without listening me.He did injustice to me.Its not fair.This sentence doesnt go well with oldman and he stands up.

What happen guruji?Why you stands up all of sudden?

You broke rule of my aashram.Here we dont complain of others.We focus on ourself .What we can done ?what other person did is not my job.I am here to realise you ,yourmistake.I am here to rectify your flaws.I am here to teach you not him.what he did with you is not my business.My duty is to make you strong and thats why you came here.Doesnt you?

Ill keep that in my mind.From now on Ill never complain of anyone.Ill focus on myself.

That's better.

After leaving Agra.I stayed one night at resident of an oldman and donate my precious item to help people.Later I stayed at a widows place and give my jewellary to them .Then I stayed at riveredge to do my daily pooja.We continues our journey towards Amer.I was few kilometers away from Amer.I watched Amer fort standing high on peak of Aravali mountain.Till date no one dare to say anything about Amer.In whole Rajputana Amer is a reputed state.No one dare to put a fingure on my father and then I decides I wont show up at Amer.My return will make Amer a laughing stock in whole Rajputana.I cant watch my father insulted by anyone.I cant watch a bruise on Amer's pride.When I married to Shanshah no one dared to open their mouth. As it will caused danger for them.They may be face wrath of Shanshah but with my return they are free to mock my father.Return of abdoned Jodha means ...Waise bhi beti ki doli aur bahu ki arthi uthane ki parampara hai hamare yahan to Amer kaise jati ( our culture had rule of wedding farewell for daughter and funeral for daughter in law so i dont had right to return to Amer) her eyes goes moist and voice choked for a second.

.I sent back the mugal soldiers .Now no one will find out about my whereabouts.Amer will think I am in Agra and Agra will think I am in Amer.No one needs me neither Amer nor Agra.For Agra they dont want to watch my face again and Amer might accept me but aftermath is not good for its future.I wont let that happen.

If someone asked about you in Agra then?

Soldiers will lie regarding me .They promised me about the same.After soldiers departure my life was aimless.I dont know what to do,where to go.Five days of my life was like hell and that was most painful and harsh days of life.At that time I hate my beautiful face.I hates to be a woman.First time in my life I regrat of being a woman.So many things I understand .Why my outgiong from palace not allowed?why Taisa always wants me to put the veil on my face.One day I decided to leave my womanly form.I decided to live a life which is not mine.I have to live like a man.I have to learn something to survive in this world.I knew nothing .I dont have knowledge of anything which gave me chance to earn money.So I steal cloths of a man and came here in disguise of a man but you recognised me.I just want to learn which I can do.Please teach me something about this world's tricks so I can survive.Rest is on Kanha's will.So many things were unsaid between Jodha and her teacher.Neither she said what exactly happened in those five days nor he asked.

I dont want to be timid anymore.Make me strong.I am surrendering a weak and timid girl to you .I hope you make her a strong and fierce warrior.Please make her something like that whom no one break.Please enlighten my path.Please guide me.Please lead me on right track. she bend her knees on floor ,head bow down in respect.His teacher stand up put his hand on her shoulder,he moves few step away.I am waiting in practice arena come back as soon as possible.

Jodha stay there for some minutes to compose herself.I promise myself today Ill make myself that strong that no one dare tomess with me.Nothing can break me .I dont let anything affect me anymore.From now on Ill take decision for me. This heart give me so much pain.Ill not be at sufferer end anymore. She wipe last tear of eye and then leaves for practice.

Edited by yurimehta11 - 9 years ago
Zayn_1Dholic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yurimehta11

I welcome all readers of story Ek ladki thi deewani si in this new thread.I am grateful to every reader who loved me , support me , encouraged me to write further.

I started like a kid I used to write short updates sometime just few lines and Bhavinidi complained about this to me I thankful to for because her complain I started writing long update .

I hadnt update regularly sometime one whole month passed but I didnt update but you people never giveup on me

You people always there for me SShershtha,Bhavinidi, aanchal ,Tahiniat,Indhulovesparii encouraged me to write at begining

Then I got readers like ,sweta,srividhya,Aisha,palak,shalu,khushboo,chandgothia ,Ranishanthappa,yagavartini ,Anushka,Cute manasi ,sush ,Abhi ,jaskaran,Karkit ,Hemakeerti ,Aakansha and many more

Nowadays there are many new readers I thankful to them also.They spent their time on this story and read it in one go.New readers you are so sweet and charming .I get very overwhelming comments for new readers so I request you to be there and support me.

Please dont be angry if I forget someone's name.I am sorry if I forget any one .

Please remind me

Ill be please to thank that person.Many silent readers who likes every updated irrespective with length of update and delay I am grateful to all of you for showering unconditional love on me.

Its because of you people I am able to reach here.Thanks for your support and love.

I hope you'll support me in future too.

Wah re wah!!tum toh bohat e achcha note likha ho!i m impressed!waise u should thank all the thread filler members 2 🤣🤣🤣 we fill ur precious thread..he he he!CONGRATS ON NEW THREAD But hum jaise virus se bachakar rakhna 🤣Edited by ...prithibi... - 9 years ago
yurimehta11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...prithibi...

Wah re wah!!tum toh bohat e achcha note likha ho!i m impressed!waise u should thank all the thread filler members 2 🤣🤣🤣 we fill ur precious thread..he he he!CONGRATS ON NEW THREAD But hum jaise virus se bachakar rakhna 🤣

Thanks for compliment regarding note 😳
I dont need to worry about you girls
for meyou are sweet people not virus
Zayn_1Dholic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yurimehta11

Thanks for compliment regarding note 😳
I dont need to worry about you girls
for meyou are sweet people not virus

oh gawd!!thank u!me sweet??yippee..bt i think if i m sweet then u r kheer(mre than sweet)
yurimehta11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...prithibi...

oh gawd!!thank u!me sweet??yippee..bt i think if i m sweet then u r kheer(mre than sweet)

😳 😳 😳
cuty1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Congratulation dear for your new thread and your story success...😊 
cuty1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
by the way yuri mehta ek update to banta he. 😉 new thread new update. right all readers update update...😊... update...😛