5th Oct update(Last Episode)

Ni_singh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Chandni is shocked to hear that Adi is marrying Tara and she goes from there. Gp & Shanty come near bauji and rebuke him for blaming Chandni when Mini is at fault. Shanty then asks Mini to speak up for chandni's sake. Mini blurts out the truth and falls at bauji's feet asking for forgiveness.

Chandni is sitting alone, crying and thinking aloud that she should leave that place at once. Gp stops her and says, " If Chandni goes away, then our lives will be filled with darkness. Forgive us and please come back to Adi" Chandni says that now Adi does not belong to her. To this Gp says "Adi is yours, no one can take Adi from you and if anyone has dared to do it, to chandi ka roop dharan karo aur use cheen kar le aao us rakshas se (she should snatch him away from that demon)" Bauji also comes there and encourages her to go, bring her Adi and not worry about Mini.

At the mandir, Adi & Tara are taking the phere, with Tara smiling jubilantly. As Adi is about to tie the mangalsutra, chandni pushes it off with a trishul. Adi & Tara are stunned, Chandni says "Tara, Adi belongs to me and he can never be yours" Adi shouts at her saying " if you think you can stop me from marrying Tara then you're wrong. Since officially, you're not my wife anymore" 

To this chandni replies, "Though I have signed the papers, we have not legally been divorced.  Till now I was duty bound towards my sister, but today I'll fulfill a wife's obligation. You can ask Tara, who forced you to start hating me, who filled your head with the trash about me  & Dillu, who compelled me to divorce you? Just ask her Adi…"

Tara looks alarmed now, but Adi questions Chandni "why would Tara do all this? And what was the reason that you …" Tara cut him off saying " Chandni is gone mad. Don't believe her words, Adi" But Chandni tells him that it was because of her Mini didi. Tara got mini pregnant through Shekar and… Adi is shocked to her this and Tara  shouts at chandni to shut up or else Shekar will never marry Mini. Just then they hear Dillu's voice saying, "I'll marry Mini" 

They all are surprised to see Dillu. He says, "I'll marry mini and also adopt her child. Yes Adi, Tara's the root of all our problems. I had gone to marry mini, but when I came to know that she's pregnant with shekhar's child, then for her honour's sake I remained silent" Tara is now all dumbstruck and starts jabbering "Don't' believe him Adi, he's lying…" Chandni now shouts " Tara, I won't let you desecrate the sanctity of this place. Tell us the truth Tara, why did you do this?" She keeps moving towards Tara pointing the trishul, asking her to speak up.

Tara falls, then gets up with folded hands and confesses to everything. She tells a stupefied Adi "When you left me, I lost my sanity. I had promised myself that the way chandni snatched you away from me, I too would take you away from her. I've done all this for your love. Please forgive me"

They hear the police siren and see that Shanty has got the cops. He asks them to take her away and jail her with her brother. The policewomen drag her away but she keeps shouting out " Adi forgive me…you're mine Adi… " And laughs like a mad-woman.

Chandni goes from there. Gp comes near Adi and touches his shoulder, as if to silently telling him to go to chandni. Adi takes off his garland and goes. Chandni is standing before Mata's idol when Adi comes there and calls out her name. They both face each other with tears in their eyes and the biba song playing in the background. Adi takes sindoor and fills her maang with a look of guilt and happiness in his eyes. They hug each other and then he wipes away her tears. He takes her hand and they walk to the others to seek blessings. Gp gives an advice that a married couple is like a two wheels of a vehicle. If there is love and trust between them, then the life will run smoothly. Always remember this. The episode & the serial end on this note.

Edited by Mod. to change the subject

Edited by hetal - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Super Kool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanx for the lovely update.finally AC got 2gther.
preet_ic thumbnail
thanks for the wonderful update Nishi. 👏 👏 👏

IC end , sab jor se bolo Mata Rani ki Jai! 😊
anna_ps thumbnail
video of this epi ...does anyone have it?
leogal thumbnail
thank you for the wonderful update Nishi... 😛
srishti bhutani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thx nishi!ic has ended on a good note and i was laughing when i saw tara has gone mad!i tell u i was thinking that kahin ic mein ye na ho ki end mein tara pagal ho jaye jaise pyar tune kya kiya film mein urmila ho gayi thi aur guess what wahi huya! 😆

i m missing ic already!
Super Kool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Acha hua pagal ho gayi vo tara 😆 😆 😡
drama_luvr thumbnail
aww
they finally get together
yay! 👏 👏