Grand finale will be on 3rd of Jan - Confirmed

FeminEra thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Are you a real Salman Khan fan? Would you do anything to meet your favorite star?
Here is your life time opportunity to see Salman Khan doing 'whatever he wants to
do man'. Your only chance to turn your dream into reality and be a part of the
GRAND FINALE of BIGG BOSS 8 and watch Salman Khan at his best. All this is is
possible only if you wish to wish.
Yes, you read it absolutely right. All you need to do is just wish. Wish Salman Khan
a very happy birthday in the most creative and crazy way you can think of and that
wish would get you a chance to be a part of the grand finale of Bigg Boss on 3rd
january 2015. And if this is not enough here is one more thing that might just make
you jump off your seat, all the expense for the lucky winners trip will be on us!
The contest starts today 10am onwards and all the fans and viewers can participate
through posting their wishes on Facebook and Twitter on the official Colorstv
page.So, what are you waiting for? We have plans to start your new year in a great
way. What's your plan?
You could really use a wish right now... Wish RIGHT NOW!... Wish RIGHT NOW!

Source : Edited by melodrama - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.nilu. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Say WHAT?! 😲

Thanks for sharing😊
SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
I think its not true. Coz after having eviction this week there will be still 7 ppl. So in no way there will be 7 contestants in grand finale.
pls hope soo...4/5 ko aisehich nikalo😃 ek week mein..pls...Edited by Dhin-Chak - 9 years ago
FeminEra thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dhin-Chak

color website comes up if i click the link..is a vdeo or article?..pls provide written update?

Link is edited plz try now
.nilu. thumbnail

Originally posted by: --SH7_Sunny--

I think its not true. Coz after having eviction this week there will be still 7 ppl. So in no way there will be 7 contestants in grand finale.

Well I think its still possible, if they evict one person on tuesday and another on friday..which would leave 5 people on the finale night...tht would b interesting no?
liberiangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Though the news is infact on Colors website, finding it a little hard to believe it.
Neither are the contestants rejoicing over having entered the finale week (those who are not nominated), nor is the channel coming up with promos regarding the finale week of Bigg Boss.

So confusing! 
FeminEra thumbnail

There is some issue bw production house & channel regarding extension so may be they sorted it out & decided to end
.nilu. thumbnail

Originally posted by: melodrama

There is some issue bw production house & channel regarding extension so may be they sorted it out & decided to end

yeahh true! thts wat I think too & also after seeing viewers response on how people are not liking the extension issue, they decided to end it on the assigned date! woohooo I'm happyy noww 👏
FeminEra thumbnail

Originally posted by: liberiangirl

Though the news is infact on Colors website, finding it a little hard to believe it.

Neither are the contestants rejoicing over having entered the finale week (those who are not nominated), nor is the channel coming up with promos regarding the finale week of Bigg Boss.

So confusing!

Yes the article is from official site so i think its confirmed