CID

Dare 2 Challenge: CIDians Jump Into the Anniversary Bandwagon

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

**Tag credit debasree04**

Welcome, welcome, welcome! It is now time for the challenge to begin! Below you'll find the teams with their captains. Captains you better be good captains else you'll get a hurting tonight. (Look at me. I'm threatening myself. πŸ˜†)

Anyways, before the game begins, let's lay some ground rules.

Rules:
  1. Teams need to discuss and raise their challenges by January 3rd 11:59 PM IST. (That should give everyone plenty of time.)
  2. Remember only one person from each team can challenge another person from the other team. So if I challenge Vis di, no one else can challenge her. Challenges will be on a first come, first serve basis only. All challenges need to be posted in this thread and approved by the person receiving the challenge. Challengers need to post their own challenge. So no one else can post my challenge except myself.
  3. The person receiving the challenge is allowed to ask for one change if they absolutely cannot do their challenge. At this time that person can also say what they can do. So for example if I was given a challenge to make a stacked avi I would ask for a change and tell my challenger what I can do.
  4. The person being challenged needs to post their completed challenge here by January 29th 11:59 PM IST.
  5. The challenger needs to read that post and mark it out of 10 (creativity, originality, how closely it matches the challenge) and PM me the marks by February 1st 11:59 PM IST.
  6. I will post the thread with the winner and runner-up teams by February 2nd 11:59 PM IST.
  7. The challenges can be anything related to CID. Remember they must be related to CID in some way. It could be something as simple as making an avi on a certain scene or something as challenging as writing a story. Make the challenges as absurd as you can though. Have fun with these challenges!
  8. You are not allowed to take external or team help for the individual challenges. They are yours to complete and must be completed by you. Should we find that you took external assistance you may be disqualified from the game and it may go further than that if we find that it was against IF rules as well.
But, but, but...that's not all.

As an added bonus, each team has to come up with a list of 10 challenges that they want to throw at the team as a whole. The other team has an option of completing as many of those 10 challenges as they can and then the captain needs to post here with the challenges they've completed by January 29th 11:59 PM IST. The other team then needs to mark all the challenges as a whole and send me the marks out of 10 for each challenge the team completed by February 1st 11:59 PM IST. So if Team A completes 5 out of 10 challenges, then Sree you need to PM me the marks out of 10 for each of the 5 challenges we completed. Remember these are bonus marks so the more challenges you complete the more chances you have to get bonus marks. πŸ˜‰

The captain needs to post these 10 challenges on this thread by January 3rd 11:59 PM IST and then the captain of the other team needs to divide and discuss these with their team members. These challenges cannot be changed. They are what they are. You do what you can and leave the rest. It's just a bonus round. πŸ˜›
Edited by KhotaSikaShreya - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
Please note that these names were drawn at random by 2 of my family members from a hat. One drew names for Team A and the other for Team B. There was no cheating at all. πŸ˜Š

Team A

Captain: KhotaSikaShreya

Team Members:
DemonStar
bluetides
...Parii...
ANGELICEYES
-Reshu16-
pappais
anjali_mahajan

Team B

Captain: debasree04

Team Members:
visrom
Abhishek_King
..Himani..
Abhi-Anamika
-SAMAN-
buublly
aditya_anjaan
Minionite thumbnail
Challenges

Individual
Task for bluetides (from Abhishek_King)
Write a paragraph in about 250-300 words on 'Jayvanti Shinde : Today's Ideal Woman'. 
The following points need to be highlighted in the paragraph:
(i) Introduction of Jyavanti Shinde,
(ii) Her role in CID team,
(iii) Her positives ,
(iv) What are the things in her which symbolize Woman Power,
(v) Moral we get from her.

Task for ANGELICEYES (from Abhi_Anamika)
You have to make a siggy on "The Romantic Journey of Daya-Shreya"
Siggy size 800x600
Min 10 caps
Show the beginning of this track and incidents happened in their life.
Try to add caption.

Task for KhotaSikaShreya (from debasree04)
Its your dream sequence - You are in a new year party where fans get chance to dance with their favorite stars. You notice that your four husbands are presents [Salman Khan, Arjun Kapoor, Harshad Chopra & Varun Dhawan] there but as you go late, all are already chosen by some other fans. You become extremely disappointed but suddenly you see duo in the party & thankfully they are not chosen by anyone till now because CIDians would come late in the party. You just rush there to choose one of them. [Now its your choice totally whom you want to choose.πŸ˜‰ ] So you are dancing with Aditya sir/Daya sir on one of your favorite song. [you must be β˜ΊοΈ]
Write an OS on your dream sequence...it must be in details of your feelings throughout the party & also when you realize that its a dream.

Task for DemonStar (from visrom)
I challenge Ravi aka DemonStar to write the written update of an episode named Space Mein Alien where Purvi is possessed by an alien (aliens can act weird but they need not always be evil).

Task for -Reshu16- (from -SAMAN-)
Make a siggy that highlights "Romantic Entanglement in CID".

Task for pappais (from ..Himani..)
You have to make a siggy exhibiting the tensed moments ( famous ones) that prevailed in CID once with the happier ones that followed, alongside.

Task for anjali_mahajan (from buublly)
Write a funny story using the following pictures. You can rearrange the pics as you want.

Task for ...Pari... (from aditya_anjaan)
My challenge is that you have write something funny using these photos. You have to start the story from pic 1 and end it by the pic 3.

Task for debasree04 (from ANGELICEYES)
You have to write a short story with the following plot with present cast excluding lampposts, Tji, Nik, Pankaj, Shreya, and bringing in Vivek or Rajat sir...
Plot: A couple report a werewolf and hag at their newly built house. Soon several other surrounding families report the same. When CID is brought into the case they discover this news to be true. How does this case get resolved and are the werewolf and hag real?
Note: You need not write a full fledged, investigative story. 4-5 pages in MS Word in Times New Roman style and font size 11 will do.

Task for visrom (from KhotaSikaShreya)
You has to write a story that has to last at least 5 pages on Word (Times New Roman, size 11). Jaywanti has to have the biggest role in it (it has to basically be Jaywanti-centric), it has to be YSPT, and it has to involve the team and DCP Chitrole blaming Dr. Salunkhe for destroying evidence that could have put a murderer behind bars. 

Task for buublly (from anjali_mahajan)
You have to write a poem at least of 50 lines on Tarika and Abhijeet.
Condition 1 - It's totally about Abhirika. Other character involvement not allowed.
Condition 2 -It must be in Hinglish.
Condition 3 - Must include some scenes from the episode.

Task for aditya_anjaan (from bluetides)
Write a story or OS with all lampposts are having a role play game imitating their seniors while seniors are away . Each lamp post picks one senior (some girls SHOULD pick male officers, Jaywanti can't pick Daya or Abhijeet) and try to solve the case (any case , your wish, but you need to show proper investigation). At the end seniors come in.

Task for ..Himani.. (from ...Pari...)
Write a short story on AT. No one else can be included in it. Purely AT. It should be romantic. And in Hinglish.

Task for Abhishek_King (from pappais)
You have to write a story. 10 people. 1 mansion. 1 murderer among them. The people start to die one by one. And one CID officer. He has to be a newcomer. Will the officer catch the murderer before he falls into the trap himself?

Task for -SAMAN- (from DemonStar)
A CID/Harry Potter crossover featuring Nikhil Potter, Shreya Granger and Pankaj Weasley, Ishita and Divya as the Weasley twins and DCP Chitrole Riddle.

Task for Abhi-Anamika (from - Reshu16-)
Make a VM on AT.
Rules:
1) It should feature AT track.
2) It should not be less than 4 minutes.
3) It can have either pics or videos or both.
4) The song should be a really romantic one.
5) The beginning and end should have a siggy depicting the love.

Team
Team B to Team A
  1. Make a grand animated/non-animated tag on CID leads - ACP sir-Duo (550*500) [It should be tag, not siggy] πŸ˜›
  2. An OS with only those CID officers who LEFT THE SHOW (but not died, means u cant include Tasha, Aditi & Daksh) πŸ˜›
  3. Make a siggy on Forensic Experts who present in CID [you must include all of them, even if someone present for 1 episode, then he also must be included, only u can avoid those unknown doctors present in 1998] - Any size, Non-animated, Captions is your choice. πŸ˜›
  4. Make a siggy on Dr Tarika - Any size, Non-animated, Captions is your choice. πŸ˜‰
  5. Write a poem on Pankaj - Minimum 10 lines, no maximum limit, hindi or english language. πŸ˜‰
  6. Write an OS on Abhijeet leaving Tarika. πŸ˜‰
  7. Write an OS on the end of DS track in a sensible way. πŸ˜‰
  8. You need to give a punch line along with a suitable title to the every present cast and have to relate him/her to a character (from a movie or serial or play or a novel character) with whom you think CID characters share a close resemblance and which qualities of them make you think so. πŸ˜›
  9. Write an OS of a conversation between duo after Survi left in flashback. πŸ˜‰
  10. Write 10 points explaining why trio are not promoted even after 17 years despite their efficiency and dedication. πŸ˜‰

Team A to Team B
  1. Through a stacked avi of 4 avis you need to tell the story of the duo's friendship.
  2. Write about the bureau -  from 1998 to till now in a funny way and it can include the accessories of the bureau like chairs, tables, files; their feelings and all; and how people behave with him. It needs to be a conversation between these accessories about the CID team and needs to last at least 4 pages, Times New Roman, size 10.
  3. A siggy from Shreya ka Shaitaan.
  4. A Shakespearean style play on the DS track. It doesn't have to be too long but needs to match Shakespeare's style.
  5. One romantic OS on AT & DS.
  6. A 45 line poem on DS track describing it from beginning to end.
  7. A VM showing why CID should end. πŸ˜‰
  8.  In true FW ishtyle you need to take a case from any other Indian crime TV show and merge into CID making sure you make a mess of it. πŸ˜› Instead of writing the story you need to write a detailed plot as if you were writing a detailed review in the EDT after watching the episode. You need to mention which show you first saw the case in and when you saw it and the changes FW made to fit it into CID. You can mention actors and CID cops if you like, but it isn't necessary. Remember though it has to be a detailed review so that anyone reading it can easily understand what the case was, how the investigation progressed, and what they "borrowed" from the other show.
  9. A small nok-jhok between the trio and Dr. Niyati. It must be completely different from anything seen as of yet.
  10. Write a college scene of Dr. Salunkhe, ACP Pradyuman, and DCP Chitrole.
bluetides thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Jay ho Team A..
but only one day for review? Shreyu?
Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: bluetides

Jay ho Team A..

but only one day for review? Shreyu?

Well it's kind of cutting it close lekin zada diya toh it goes over the anniversary date. What do you think ek hafta doon?
Minionite thumbnail

Oh and we better win. πŸ˜† No pressure.
bluetides thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KhotaSikaShreya

Well it's kind of cutting it close lekin zada diya toh it goes over the anniversary date. What do you think ek hafta doon?

siggies and Avis must be easy to review in a day.. what if any story challenges were thrown.. how abt the bargain 3 days? πŸ˜‰
Minionite thumbnail
Okay I brought due date forward 2 days and pushed the decision deadline out 1 day. Now we have 4 days. πŸ˜Š
ANGELICEYES thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Its the best and coolest contest ever.. Cheer up both teams..
debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
okay...so there is 2 type of challenge - one is individual another is team great! β­οΈ