With whom will Buaji dance with???

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago
This is just for fun. With whom will buaji dance with if they have some dancing on Nisha's birthday party?
1) Ramesh
2) Saurav 
3) Her new found love sukku.

Just thought to light up your moods guys and have fun.
Edited by caller123 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
I think she would dance with Sukku...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Gaya will try to dance with Ramesh...but with Lakshmi and other elders around that may not happen..🀣
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Why do I feel Buaji would be the first one to leave the party? 🀣 Will she stay till the dance? 😈

But to seriously answer your question, I'd say- IT DEPENDS πŸ˜ƒ on whether Ramesh would be wearing his famous waist coat or not 🀣 If not, then Sukku.. But since Sukku was unable to provide her with a red carpet tohh Saurav?? Lol.. See what I did there.. πŸ˜‰ 😈
priya1804 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think she will dance with Sukku πŸ˜† Imagine Laxmi's face when she tries to dance with Ramesh πŸ€£ 
caller123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

I think she would dance with Sukku...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Gaya will try to dance with Ramesh...but with Lakshmi and other elders around that may not happen..🀣

She will ask sukku to carry her since the things he promised were not there.🀣
Imagine it.🀣 Oh my my in the armsof sukku🀣
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@Jahhnavi Waistcoat🀣 Waise Ramesh isn't wearing his "designer" shirt for the party...so it won't make a difference for Gaya..πŸ˜†
She wouldn't leave..else why should she even come..something should happen..πŸ˜† Her meeting with the family would be hilarious. Sukku is an expert...he will handle..πŸ˜† Hopefully she don't start singing duets with Ramesh...🀣

@Priya Lakshmi would be laughing for sure...🀣 
Shwets1502 thumbnail

Originally posted by: caller123

She will ask sukku to carry her since the things he promised were not there.🀣
Imagine it.🀣 Oh my my in the armsof sukku🀣

Would Sukku be able to lift her? 🀣
caller123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: JAHHNAVI

Why do I feel Buaji would be the first one to leave the party? 🀣 Will she stay till the dance? 😈

But to seriously answer your question, I'd say- IT DEPENDS πŸ˜ƒ on whether Ramesh would be wearing his famous waist coat or not 🀣 If not, then Sukku.. But since Sukku was unable to provide her with a red carpet tohh Saurav?? Lol.. See what I did there.. πŸ˜‰ 😈

Jahhnavi ,
I don't know whether she stays for the party or not. Let's have fun.πŸ˜†
Sourav??πŸ˜†
She has three options to choose. She may wonder whether she's dreaming to land in most handsome( according to her) three boys in the world.
Just imagining her reaction when she sees Laxmi's glare when she tried to get close Ramesh..and her Oh my my🀣
caller123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya1804

I think she will dance with Sukku πŸ˜† Imagine Laxmi's face when she tries to dance with Ramesh πŸ€£ 

Buaji will think. I thought right Nisha is exactly like her mother.🀣
caller123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

@Jahhnavi Waistcoat🀣 Waise Ramesh isn't wearing his "designer" shirt for the party...so it won't make a difference for Gaya..πŸ˜†

She wouldn't leave..else why should she even come..something should happen..πŸ˜† Her meeting with the family would be hilarious. Sukku is an expert...he will handle.. πŸ˜†Hopefully she don't start singing duets with Ramesh...🀣

@Priya Lakshmi would be laughing for sure...🀣 

at bold - I too hope for that🀣