Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tellygeek thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hello AT !

Welcome New AT, Zindagi Gulzar Hai, very nice and apt name for the upcoming AnSh track.

I just caught up with yesterday's episode, overall a good one. Shiv-Amol and Anandi scene was cute with Amol emphsizing it was a Man to Man talk, the kid's growing up fast.

But I simply loved this scene, it has so much depth. Anandi was deeply hurt and was actually
looking for a  loving assurance from Shiv. And she got it in abundance. Shiv was all fired up
and knocked some sense into her.

The actors did extremely well to portray these emotions.

I wish all my AT friends a warm and wonderful holiday season filled with merriment ðŸ˜Š.
Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Vijaya fab creation... Yes scene indeed emotional...

hurt sadness in Anandi's eyes Shiv noticing ...saying family doesn't have any objection those who had keep blabbering always complains

in way Shiv saying DB is not family for her Anandi shd not bother at all ignore Bapu ...perfect lines ... Like Gowri wrote writers deserves applause

I don't know Shiv look bit furious determine when Anandi hugs him... Hope Shiv have word with Daddu ... Daddu shd give some piece of mind to her ...

if she is on hunger strike then Daddu shd ignore her i feel Anoop will demand his office place Daddu telling him again ... DB directly won't say anything she love luxurious lifestyle in KB doesn't wana give up at any cost
RainbowSun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: tellygeek

Hello AT !

I wish all my AT friends a warm and wonderful holiday season filled with merriment ðŸ˜Š.

Superb
And Thank U ðŸ˜³ for the creations ( ansh scene of month)
tellygeek thumbnail

Originally posted by: blushing

Vijaya fab creation... Yes scene indeed emotional...

hurt sadness in Anandi's eyes Shiv noticing ...saying family doesn't have any objection those who had keep blabbering always complains

in way Shiv saying DB is not family for her Anandi shd not bother at all ignore Bapu ...perfect lines ... Like Gowri wrote writers deserves applause

I don't know Shiv look bit furious determine when Anandi hugs him... Hope Shiv have word with Daddu ... Daddu shd give some piece of mind to her ...

if she is on hunger strike then Daddu shd ignore her i feel Anoop will demand his office place Daddu telling him again ... DB directly won't say anything she love luxurious lifestyle in KB doesn't wana give up at any cost

Thank you for the uploaded AnSh scene Aditi.

In my opinion Shiv was genuinely concerned only for Anandi's dad. Shiv is a man of strong convictions and no body can budge him away from what he truly believes in.
He is right and very clear it doesn't matter what DB or any one else have said, they have taken responsibility of Khajan's health  and they have to meet their objective of making him again hale and hearty. He wouldn't allow Anandi to think in any other direction.

Edited by tellygeek - 9 years ago
RTee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Lovely job with the still and moving creations Vijaya.

It was a beautiful scene. As it is Khajan Singh would be feeling hesitant about staying at his daughter's married home with all her in-laws around given his old-fashioned thinking, On top of it Anandi, who never had a second thought about treating her in-laws same as her parents, having to hear those bitter words from DB about her father's presence in the house.

This is as much her home as anybody's. Why should a girl be made to feel small about looking after her parents in her married home.

Anandi does not want to be disrespectful and therefore listens to all the nonsense. And she does not want her father to be insulted. Therefore she prefers moving him out of the house but will not stop caring for him.

Shiv has no two thoughts about it. To him there was never any question of Khajan Singh not staying with them and being looked after them.

Shiv is staying in KB because he loves the family and likes being with them. Not because he has any compulsions. He earns enough, can get a palatial govt. accommodation with security and staff any time he says so. He is not dependent on anybody and therefore has no need to bear the nonsense being dished out by Anoop and DB.

If the situation had been reversed, and DB had to go to BIlaria, she would have expected to be waited upon hand and foot. Why should the scenario be different for a girl's parents or relatives coming to stay with her...

hisusmita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Lovely creation vijaya

Cant get over the line, man to man talk

Such a simple scene but the actors with their natural expressions made it so beautiful and cute

Loved the ansh scene

These two can understand each other without uttering a word,

When one is down other one gives the strength and courage and the assurance pls go ahead with what you think is right,i am with you.

This is our very own ansh

How the creators have come up with such unique characters
RTee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
The realistic Anandi and her equally realistic Shiv and the way they affect society around them are the very reasons that the writers cannot put them into unnatural situations.

The serial has a very loyal set of audience who love the serial just because it stays close to reality. No supernatural/underworld/ghostly/creepy scenarios and situations to spoil the serial's DNA (as Gajra Kottary says).

And it is the silent understanding between Shiv and Anandi, the respect they have for each other and for each other's families, which sets them apart and because of which they will never be in a situation where they are separated just because the serial needs numbers. Which is why I am very glad that other serials of the channel are doing well. At least they will allow BV to chalk its own path and let the story develop the way it should. 
Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Yes Sush that line was superb

I wish they show Anandi going nuts thinking about Man to Man chat between Amol Shiv

It will be fun to see ... Anandi feeling bit out of place between Papa & son

yesterday she was like ..mujhe bhi batao ... Then told them she will surely finds out their secret...

In future wish to see Shiv his boys had tough time dealing with two girls i.e. Boys baby sis ...Shiv's daughter and her mom Anandi
Edited by blushing - 9 years ago
vlekha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
free from work 
so try with these pics 
😊
tellygeek thumbnail

Originally posted by: RTee

The serial has a very loyal set of audience who love the serial just because it stays close to reality. No supernatural/underworld/ghostly/creepy scenarios and situations to spoil the serial's DNA (as Gajra Kottary says).

Arti - This is precisely the reason I watch BV. It doesn't increase your BP unnecessarily or forces totally unrealistic and unbelievable tracks on the viewers. Too much violence or melodrama puts me off.  In BV,  one of the parallel running tracks will have a feel-good-factor or an embedded meaningful message.
Quite a few serials have copied the Rajasthani theme but none can beat BV's originality.