Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dazzlerruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Yes she has to be like dadi only... from Lakshmi's sweetness we have to understand that fact😆😊
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Dazzlerruhi

Yes she has to be like dadi only... from Lakshmi's sweetness we have to understand that fact😆😊

I am sure...relax me has to be told to her also. It would be nice if she comes and stays with them for a few days...
Dazzlerruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ramesh-Lakshmi yet have another trouble in their basket, Nany's illness... Ramesh wanted accompany Lakshmi in attending Nani, but Lakshmi softly rejects his idea saying that Nisha needs him in the upcoming event.. Lakshmi is so strong inspite of so many troubles and always understands the needs of her kids in whatever situation she is... she is very sweet and caring.. at the same time independent enough to handle her troubles😊
Ramesh being the Son-In law for Nani wanted accompany Lakshmi during her critical condition, he feels that Nisha is grown up, she can manage everything herself... but when Lakshmi convinces him, he agrees to stay back for Nishu.. so sweet of Ramesh.. so flexible, so caring..!
Shwets1502 thumbnail
RL has different roles to play in the life and they have played each one of them near to perfection. Lakshmi's role as a daughter and Ramesh's as a son in law took fore yesterday, and it was good to see how they discuss and arrive at a decision, keeping everything around them, their kids in mind. 

Lakshmi wants her daughter enjoy the most important day of her life, and wants either one of her parents to be with her. She and Ramesh had been waiting for such happy moments in Nisha's life and doesn't want to ruin  that at any cost. They are so happy for her, but they have other issues to be solved too. Sad that they don't know what's in store for Nisha and themselves at the PC. 

How will Lakshmi react when she gets to know about the PC?
Edited by Shwets1502 - 9 years ago
Aditi_28 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I wonder if Nisha knows about her Nani's condition...It's going to be very tough for Nisha and Ramesh - Laxmi if things get as violent as Dadaji slapping Viraj. It is is a mess created by Nisha, not RL. And even if she did create the mess, she has realized and is trying to sort it out. If things are screwed up at the Ganghwal house, I wonder how will Nisha react. We have seen her being very strong and impervious before when the whole family (except RL and Dadi) were against her.
But have things changed now?
Has her love strengthened her or heartbreak weakened her?
More than this, I wonder if RL would be able to keep away the guilt...If Nisha is bashed, they will be, too.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@Aditi I don't think Ramesh would tell Nisha about her Nani now, but would make some excuse. That was the whole point. Nisha shouldn't know about her Nani. 
Nisha would be attacked from all corners. One side she would be heartbroken because of Viraj, on the other side, her family name has been spoiled because of her and her family may not be happy about that. She is going to be sad and depressed at least for sometime. 

Whatever Nisha is going through, RL would go through the same. They would have to face everything too. But their main intention would be to support Nisha and make sure she doesn't go back to the shell. But who would support RL?
Aditi_28 thumbnail
Exactly! Who'll support RL?? Nisha has the capability, but not the strength (atleast for now) and no other cousin is mature enough...they probably will fall deeper into this, deeper than Nisha too. Laxmi's mother, family disgrace, Nisha's second heart break, how much can they take?Edited by Aditi_28 - 9 years ago
Shwets1502 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aditi_28

Exactly! Who'll support RL?? Nisha has the capability, but not the strength (atleast for now) and no other cousin is mature enough...they probably will fall deeper into this, deeper than Nisha too. Laxmi's mother, family disgrace, Nisha's second heart break, how much can they tolerate?

From what we have seen, they will tolerate and handle it somehow. RL as a couple is really strong, they would face and come out of the problems. But yes, they would have their moment of weakness too, which they would have to overcome. The problem now would be, RL aren't together. With Lakshmi not there, Ramesh would be left alone. He can support Nisha, but he would need moral support too which Dadi can give him. But she got to handle Dadaji. It's going to be difficult times for RL-Nisha. But I want Nisha to take RL's support and not seclude herself. She has to talk it out with them. 
Aditi_28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

From what we have seen, they will tolerate and handle it somehow. RL as a couple is really strong, they would face and come out of the problems. But yes, they would have their moment of weakness too, which they would have to overcome. The problem now would be, RL aren't together. With Lakshmi not there, Ramesh would be left alone. He can support Nisha, but he would need moral support too which Dadi can give him. But she got to handle Dadaji. It's going to be difficult times for RL-Nisha. But I want Nisha to take RL's support and not seclude herself. She has to talk it out with them.

Moreover, Nisha has to support RL too. The first thing that attracted me to the show was her impossible - to - be - true kind of selflessness. All I now wish is show shows the same for her parents too. It would be be a little sad if she does not reciprocate towards RL.
All said and done, these are going going to be real tough times for Ramesh's family. Hope the writers handle it well and give us a chance to learn something from them.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@Aditi Nisha has always stood up for her parents when they were falsely blamed or accused of something. But here Nisha has indeed committed a mistake for which RL are also going to suffer. Nisha is going to feel so bad, but it wouldn't matter for RL as for them Nisha matters the most. I want Nisha to realise her parents are always there with her in every step of hers and there is nothing wrong in sharing her feelings with them, even if it is boyfriend or love. They are open minded and wouldn't judge her. 
But yes...tough times ahead for RL-Nisha, especially if Dadaji is in angry mode.