Ideal parents- Ramesh and Lakshmi |AT| - (16th March- Page 15)

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Where should I start?πŸ˜† 
When the show began, I never thought apart from the cousins and their bonding, I would get to see one of the most lovable and practical parents who understand their kids so well. 

Ramesh and Lakshmi are one of my favorite characters in the show. The way they deal with all the kids is phenomenal. They understand their problems perfectly and takes the necessary steps accordingly. They are ready to put themselves into trouble if that would mean their kids could be happy. They aren't the serious types either. They are funny and friendly. They share a great bonding between themselves too. They exactly know when the other is troubled and they work together in solving their problems. 

Inspite of not having a great name or respect in the family and with the taunts always reverberating around them, they are doing a very good job by shielding those negativeness from affecting their kids. They don't boast their parenting, or their kids to be perfect. They believe in trial and error but make sure their child learns from the mistake. 

It's always important to have a very friendly and open relation with kids, so that the kids don't hesitate to share their problems with them, and they can keep track of what is happening in their children's life. They are following exactly that. Be it friends, or career or anything, kids have their say. 

This AT is for them for setting a perfect example for parenting, and being awesome Papa/Chachu and Maa/Chachi for the kids. Hopefully one day the family realises what these two's contribution to the family. 

Top scenes for me till now

1. Nisha-Lakshmi scene in the kitchen at the time when Nisha admitted that she was on the terrace, during Dolly-Sumit terrace fiasco.
2. Ramesh-Nisha, when Ramesh is drinking and talking about his failure. It's just not kids sharing their pain, parents too feel kids are old enough to understand their worries. 
3. Ramesh-Nisha, when Nisha gets her bad dreams back. 
4. Lakshmi-Ramesh-Sukku after the truth coming out that Sukku has used the money to get a bike. 
5. All the scenes involved during Nisha's past. Nisha-Lakshmi, Ramesh-Lakshmi, Nisha-Ramesh. 
6. Ramesh-Lakshmi-Nisha when Nisha is down thinking she won't get the job. 
7. Lakshmi-Nisha when Lakshmi sees a picture of Nisha and Viraj on her phone and teases her.

and many more...

Pubali and Vivek are doing an awesome job as Lakshmi and Ramesh. They have given a lot of shape to the characters through their style of acting.πŸ‘

Keeping my words, I have opened an AT for them. Hopefully we all can keep it active whenever we have this duo in action. 

PS: I don't know if permission has to be taken for opening an AT for supporting cast too. In case yes, kindly let me know..I'll ask permission officially. 

Edited by Shwets1502 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya1804 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yay finally! πŸ€— I agree wholeheartedly πŸ€—Ramesh-Laxmi not only have an impeccable bond amongst themselves and their kids, they also have an amazing bond with the rest of the cousins and Saurav and are there to support them when their own actual parents don't support them. Despite all their personal problems, financial struggles, It's truly amazing how they have kept their morale up, supported each other and the cousins and were always extremely open minded about their issues. Not only did they understand and empathize with the cousins, they also never failed to guide them in the right direction.  
They are honestly one of the best parents portrayed on Indian television and I appreciate the CV's for creating such brilliant characters and Pubali and Vivek for portraying them so well πŸ‘πŸ‘

Edited by priya1804 - 9 years ago
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@Priya
I can see how comfortable all the kids are with RL. Like the way Dolly comes and sits with Lakshmi or the way Ramesh whistles calling all the cousins..😊 They are more like a friend. 

Oh yes..Vivek and Pubali are doing an awesome job and they compliment each other so well in the scene. They are very casual making it look very real. Would add them to the AT main thread too. 
Dazzlerruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thank you shweths for opening the appreciation thread.. πŸ€—.. but i have posted some dialogues in yest's episode in separate post..
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4263530

I felt those dialogues are evergreen and should be separated.. Ramesh-Lakshmi scenes with nishu are always awesome and are worth notable.. and along with them dadi also played her role very wellπŸ‘πŸ‘.. really heart touching wala..😊😊

Shwets1502 thumbnail

Originally posted by: darlingruhi

Thank you shweths for opening the appreciation thread.. πŸ€—.. but i have posted some dialogues in yest's episode in separate post..

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4263530

I felt those dialogues are evergreen and should be separated.. Ramesh-Lakshmi scenes with nishu are always awesome and are worth notable.. and along with them dadi also played her role very wellπŸ‘πŸ‘.. really heart touching wala..😊😊

Yes. I have commented on your post too. 

That's why I thought we need to have a separate thread for them. RL are doing a fabulous job and they have to be appreciated, at least by us πŸ˜† if not by the family. I would love to see the cousins do something special for them. 
Dazzlerruhi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

Yes. I have commented on your post too. 

That's why I thought we need to have a separate thread for them. RL are doing a fabulous job and they have to be appreciated, at least by us πŸ˜† if not by the family. I would love to see the cousins do something special for them. 

Hey shweths, open a thread for cousins alsoπŸ˜†πŸ˜†, now a days we are getting so many academy scenes that cousins are being sidelined..!! even i love to see cousins planning special for RL...!! Now a days i'm liking kirti-Aman bonding..!! i guess it is being ignored..!!
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@Manasa Cousins should come up with something really good to earn their Appreciation thread from me...RL has worked very hard for nearly 4 months to have their own AT...πŸ˜†
eshasrk thumbnail
Well RL definitely deserve a thread of their own, coz they are just amazing. Love their interaction with the kids, with the rest of the family, they are always so composed, compared to the other parents.
And the best part of their parenting is they give their kids the space to think, make their own choices, talk about problems and they never differenciate btwn their kids and the rest of them. All the kids are equally loved
Shwets1502 thumbnail

Originally posted by: eshasrk

Well RL definitely deserve a thread of their own, coz they are just amazing. Love their interaction with the kids, with the rest of the family, they are always so composed, compared to the other parents.

And the best part of their parenting is they give their kids the space to think, make their own choices, talk about problems and they never differenciate btwn their kids and the rest of them. All the kids are equally loved

They express their concerns openly too. 
Apart from all we have discussed...I also like the fact that they are ready to give second chances...another chance to rectify the mistakes. They don't overreact when kids make mistake. Like during Sukku getting bike or during kangan problem. They understand the reason behind the mistake and allows them to learn from them. Kids are not under any pressure to perform.
Dazzlerruhi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

@Manasa Cousins should come up with something really good to earn their Appreciation thread from me...RL has worked very hard for nearly 4 months to have their own AT...πŸ˜†

Oh you are testing cousinsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†... all the best to themπŸ˜‰, hopefully they earn an AT when nisha will get support from them during a heartbreak from viraj( which i feel is obvious in the near future)