Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
only upen and dimpy stayed awake whole night for task... πŸ‘
Ali to tanna - apply make up properly.. since u were looking good yesterday and yeh sab dikhna na chahiye... πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

Ali to tanna - apply make up properly.. since u were looking good yesterday and yeh sab dikhna na chahiye... πŸ€£

this clown is so funny πŸ˜†
blackie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mepharm

Whattay a yawn fest this week has been so farπŸ₯±

I know and Endemol is going to extend this show.πŸ€ͺ

Btw, I read an article where Endemol is under pressure from Colors because the TRPs are low this season.  Endeomol had to kill the bhawishyawaani task because they visualized the task to be apples and it turned out to be oranges 

http://businessofcinema.com/tele/salman-khan-bigg-boss-season-8/bigg-boss-8-breaking-salman-khan-controversy-colors-director-company-endemol/186889
Baba gugu ka om namo gauti shivai namaha... back to dosti jaap...glass todna chotti baat hain.. huh? and sorry bol diya? even more huh... to phir ussey bhi choti baat hain glass WR me rakhna... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... 
And yahan pe dost baat kar rahey hain to Dimpy... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... Dimpy ne waapis sirf game over kiya uska... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and baba was left saying. what she does .. she does with intention and purposes.. kyon bhai.. sirf aap game khelney aye ho? baaki sab ke liye role hain to ogle at you? ... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Punz rocked.. kya to bb ka bhanjaa hain.. kya to bb ka jamai hain.. tu hain kaun... πŸ˜†.. 

Diandra said it to him -- he is in a loop now.. but he doesnt get it... what worked early in show wont work now... breaking glass now is just vile and wrong at this stage..

Naya book nikal rahan hain after the show.. 

How to Loose Friends and Not Influence People - Om Baba Shree Sree Sri sir Gauti shivai namaha... πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: MaNeBhiPyarKiya

this clown is so funny πŸ˜†

seriously.. kal to woh β­οΈ tha in entertainment with his whole CR act and then how he took Pritam in dabba... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

seriously.. kal to woh β­οΈ tha in entertainment with his whole CR act and then how he took Pritam in dabba... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

abhi dekho to aage aage πŸ€£ ajj ke episode ma clown is back 
Ali explaining to Sonali about dont shower.. after long jaap.. 
sonali - just tell me what your task is... 

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Sonali and dimpy convo... Gauti ko bhi lost and found me daal do na.. aisey bhi woh lost creature hee hain yahan pe... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... this gal is on fire... πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
Alis lyrics on delhi waali g/f... tooo good yaar.. superb.. β­οΈAli so far MPK.. ...