Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MagicalPari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
N after all this drama, what they exactly gonna show??
Pls no remarriage for Anandi,
insted I think they should focus on improving widow's status i society.

Anyways, i dnt care what they shows after this
MagicalPari thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mina.DB

Hi, girls

Pl. tell me 

What is going on ?

Hi Mina,
SRS gonna die in BV, that too before Anandi's delivery 😭
Nandita_Siddian thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Russhme22

well said dear

someone tell me why do they want to kill him in such a way? I mean they could have let the babies born, showed some happy moments between them, and then do whatever they wanted

Sid could have definitely stayed for few more days/weeks na.. Why killing in such brutal way

Arre me too thought the same that they will show anandi 's pregnancy ...and will srot out the anup and DB problem and after the baby birth may be they will end SRS (either killing him ot transferring him)...But suddenly they are killing him within such an important time that is quite strange for me...
Mina.14.5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MagicalPari

Hi Mina,
SRS gonna die in BV, that too before Anandi's delivery 😭

What Pari😭

There is any article?

It's really bad news for me?😭
MagicalPari thumbnail

What Pari😭

There is any article?

yeah there r 2 articles, saying Srs will die just before leap n after leap Anandi will deliver twins.
today is their promo shoot.
Sid also confirmed it
Edited by MagicalPari - 9 years ago

N after all this drama, what they exactly gonna show??
Pls no remarriage for Anandi,
insted I think they should focus on improving widow's status i society.

Anyways, i dnt care what they shows after this

i am   feeling that   Pari...They wil go to remarriege of anandi too...as sid want to leave the show so they are leaving him..and they know that they cannot replace hm with someone else...so now they are replacing the characters...after the death of SRS they will imtroduce another character for anandi and again establish it...yeh sab Strong professional anandi ...sab bakwaas hain..i can not trust bv makers any more...if they just want to end like this then why they drag GNN and SABRA story so much..they should show all the ansh tracks properly and end it with a happy note ...but no they have not done anything...now i am scared that may be they will kill ganga too and return back anandi to jagya again...
Edited by nandita_bVian - 9 years ago

What Pari😭

There is any article?

yes there wre TOI article and yesterday Sid himself have officially declared it.
MagicalPari thumbnail

Originally posted by: nandita_bVian

Me too feeling the same Pari...They wil go to remarriege of anandi too...as sid want to leave the show so they are leaving him..and they know that they cannot replace hm with someone else...so now they are replacing the characters...after the death of SRS they will imtroduce another character for anandi and again establish it...yeh sab Strong professional anandi ...sab bakwaas hain..i can not trust bv makers any more...if they just want to end like this then why they drag GNN and SABRA story so much..they should show all the ansh tracks properly and end it with a happy note ...but no they have not done anything...now i am scared that may be they will kill ganga too and return back anandi to jagya again...

exactly, n that will kill entire soul of BV, they will destroy there own beautiful creation in such a stupid pathetic way

exactly, n that will kill entire soul of BV, they will destroy there own beautiful creation in such a stupid pathetic way

Arre Soul and ethics gaye tell lene...😡...They are just looking for TRP and Business..telly audience always  love this type of twist...kuch bhi ho jaye ist love is the one and only love...🤢
Mina.14.5 thumbnail

yeah there r 2 articles, saying Srs will die just before leap n after leap Anandi will deliver twins.
today is their promo shoot.
Sid also confirmed it

Kiya, Sid also confirmed it  . Then Pari, I am not  interested to come this  Forum ðŸ˜­ , I have  joined  IF because of him. Then  slowly   I fall in love Ansh souple . Ansh has become my favorite couple . Now I have no interested  on BV. 
Edited by Mina.DB - 9 years ago