Tfs Neha 

Shiv looks super happy ๐Ÿ˜›
what was there in the segment? Anandi faints?๐Ÿ˜•
Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Thanks Neha...

its so filmy...chking pulse heartbeat revealing news 

why CV Writer's team ruined most anticipated scene and high point of AnSh life with such filmy way ๐Ÿ˜ก

giving such beautiful promo so meaningful now this total contrast 

@ rashmi...not shown Dr only reveal Anandi is going to be mom rest AnSh taking blessing 

no idea whether Anandi faints or falls sick or anything 
Adr_Rush thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Rashmi that's SS no Shiv i feel ๐Ÿ˜› Even SS is finding all this so ๐Ÿคฃ
The promo was beautiful โค๏ธ And they have successfully managed to phani phero over it by showing it in such a way ๐Ÿ˜ณ
libsrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
The music was damm irritating ๐Ÿ˜ก
I don't get the need to touch feet of everyone at every occasion? ๐Ÿ˜• Looks very funny specially during pregnancy scenes ๐Ÿ˜†
I just hope Anandi doesn't decide to give her one child to Saanchi...it will be very very irritating to know that she cannot even give birth to a child without doing something mahaan for someone๐Ÿ˜ก
The Dr. scene is actually very filmy...they could have done a better job and i would have liked it if they would have first kept the pregnancy scene between AnSh and then reveal it to others...i wished to see Shiv's reaction in privacy too.
Nandita_Siddian thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thank for sharing the Caps Neha...๐Ÿ˜›
The promo was very beautiful...

what was in the segment?????
saba113 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blushing

Thanks Neha...

its so filmy...chking pulse heartbeat revealing news 

why CV Writer's team ruined most anticipated scene and high point of AnSh life with such filmy way ๐Ÿ˜ก

giving such beautiful promo so meaningful now this total contrast 

@ rashmi...not shown Dr only reveal Anandi is going to be mom rest AnSh taking blessing 

no idea whether Anandi faints or falls sick or anything 

expecting logic from BV cvs in terms of medical science is a far fetched thought ๐Ÿ˜ƒGanga's pregnancy did not come in ultra sound Anandi's same old ghisa phita filmy way checking pulse and heart beat ๐Ÿ˜†Too unreal but then its BV cvs,  logic from them in medical science is mission impossible ๐Ÿ˜†
Nandita_Siddian thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: libsrocks

The music was damm irritating ๐Ÿ˜ก

I don't get the need to touch feet of everyone at every occasion? ๐Ÿ˜• Looks very funny specially during pregnancy scenes ๐Ÿ˜†
I just hope Anandi doesn't decide to give her one child to Saanchi...it will be very very irritating to know that she cannot even give birth to a child without doing something mahaan for someone๐Ÿ˜ก
The Dr. scene is actually very filmy...they could have done a better job and i would have liked it if they would have first kept the pregnancy scene between AnSh and then reveal it to others...i wished to see Shiv's reaction in privacy too.

Sara ..this is paribarik Dharavaik...Yeha Kuch bhi ho tho family pehle entry maar dete hain...So expecting privacy is quite unnataral for  Balika Vadhu...๐Ÿ˜†
Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: saba113

expecting logic from BV cvs in terms of medical science is a far fetched thought ๐Ÿ˜ƒGanga's pregnancy did not come in ultra sound Anandi's same old ghisa phita filmy way checking pulse and heart beat ๐Ÿ˜†Too unreal but then its BV cvs,  logic from them in medical science is mission impossible ๐Ÿ˜†

true means by far Sa's pregnancy news was logical one 

she felt dizziness she had home pregnancy kit then went to lab to confirm it ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

sara logic Sanchi ke liye ๐Ÿ˜ก rest are filmy scene ke shikaar 

hoping against hope kuch toh dhang ka dekhaye 
Edited by blushing - 9 years ago
saba113 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blushing

true means by far Sa's pregnancy news was logical one 

she felt dizziness she had home pregnancy kit then went to lab to confirm it ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

sara logic Sanchi ke liye ๐Ÿ˜ก rest are filmy scene ke shikaar 

hoping against hope kuch toh dhang ka dekhaye 

Sanchi has most screen space too๐Ÿ˜ˆcvs are obsessed with Sanchi๐Ÿ˜ˆSanchi k liye sara logic nahi yaar This one is only logical thing in her any track๐Ÿคฃ