Arzoo zaki marriage on cards???

farru786 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
I feel that maybe after knowing sahirs evil intentions arzoo in anger and for her friendship might marry zaki I strongly feel this track would be much better than showing arzoo as second wife of sahir as arzoo can never forgive herself for being the second women and I don't want her to go through this torture of second wife so better get zaki arzoo married .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Uzma005 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Arzoo and sahir ment to be humsafars. So if she marry zaki still she will endup with sahir after getting divorce or widow. She will be the second women in any case.
farru786 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
But the situation nd circumstances would be completely different at that time .arzoo won't be the other women but second wifr of sahir as sahir will be her second husband.so being other women or so called husband snatcher is different from second wife
Uzma005 thumbnail
Doesnt matter if shair is her second husband. If zeenat is still there and not divorced from sahir Arzoo will remain as second women.Edited by Uzma005 - 9 years ago
Rush_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Arzoo + Zaks = show ka " The End"  I'm sure there is hidden secret with Zeenu story and I don't want Arzoo to be married to Sahir when he's married to Zeenu! But SaAz are the " Humsafars" and they can't ruin the meaning of the show by pairing Arzoo with Zaks! Edited by aishu_25 - 9 years ago
Uzma005 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aishu_25

Arzoo + Zaks = show ka " The End" I'm sure there is hidden secret with Zeenu story and I don't want Arzoo to be married to Sahir when he's married to Zeenu! But SaAz are the " Humsafars" and they can't ruin the meaning of the show by pairing Arzoo with Zaks!

agree aishu
avantis thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I also think the CVs wanna make Zaki and Arzoo marry...probably to make it even since even Sahir is married at this moment...probably they both willdo talaq and then come together...only Allah knows!!
avantis thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think Cvs wanna make Zaki and Arzoo marry each other to make it even since even Sahir is married at this moment...and then they ' l both do talaq and be united with each other...only Allah knows
basicquestion1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Eeewww Arzoo and Zaki together yuck! They can be good pals but nothing more. It's like getting married to ur younger brother in law. Yikes :(
Jyoti.Kaur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: basicquestion1

Eeewww Arzoo and Zaki together yuck! They can be good pals but nothing more. It's like getting married to ur younger brother in law. Yikes :(

i agreee with u its jus not possible they can be good friends n support one another but her love is sahir as he is her humsafar n she is his humsafar u jus cant make an equation happen with two people who are alike as u need balance in a relationship which i feel saaz have as they both have flaws n pain tht they can heal n cover for one another...😳
Edited by -AngelaKaParI- - 9 years ago