Acceptable? Viraj: the ladies' man...

_UptoNoGood_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
All right so eshark's reply in a certain thread kind of triggered this.

Viraj craves attention. Acceptable, since he has wanted his mother for the longest time. 
More importantly he likes it when WOMEN give that attention. He has a way with women. He knows he does. 😎 So he likes it when they respond the way he likes them to. 
I would say that he's something of a flirt even without going too far back into the past. Look at the way he treats Nisha. He almost... Toys with her. He likes to elicit reactions from her. He finds it entertaining. He likes to see the effect he has on her. Girlfriend ka I don't know, but she's definitely becoming his timepass. 

I am not saying that he would hurt a woman or disrespect her(at least, not intentionally). He would NEVER do a Riteish.😲 It's just that he's casual about it. He likes being fan-girled or fawned over. It's part of him.

Do you think this makes him a bad guy? I mean he's nice to ALL women...and people in general... So you can't say that he's giving out the wrong signals... Yes, he can manipulate their psyche the way he wants... possibly with a different girl he would've gone further...which he possibly has in the past ... 

Will we accept it if Mr. Perfect is a womaniser?
Edited by aneri.fan - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-muriel- thumbnail
May be he was a womenizer. but abhi sudhar geya.😉 now he respect girls. but its true he is having fun with Nisha. I wish Nisha won't get another hurt from Viraj.😕
_UptoNoGood_ thumbnail
Sudhar gaya h? I'm not so sure. He's okay with the idea of a casual relationship. Maybe he would still have one if he got the opportunity. I am not so sure that he would stop himself from getting physical either if the girl is OK with it. He could probably do all this without it meaning much to him...🤔
AnnieSKaur thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: aneri.fan

Sudhar gaya h? I'm not so sure. He's okay with the idea of a casual relationship. Maybe he would still have one if he got the opportunity. I am not so sure that he would stop himself from getting physical either if the girl is OK with it. He could probably do all this without it meaning much to him...🤔

Sorry dear..but i dont agree with u on this..yes viraj is casula with nisha bcoz she is his assistant and more a frnd...he feels comfortable with her..he likes her funny antics...otherwise he never made a frnd before..u remember when he said 2 lil boy ayush in orphanage that...i dont hv any frnd..first u make frnd then i will also make frnd...he is introvert frm childhood bcoz of his mom n dad left him alone...but he is nt cassinova type man..he will nt go physical with any girl even in his dreams ...he is focused towards his goals..he never thought abt it..may be sum ppl r saying that..unintenionally he would hv hurt sheks close ones...but intenionally he cant do anything like wht u r saying...
_UptoNoGood_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: erised.

Sorry dear..but i dont agree with u on this..yes viraj is casula with nisha bcoz she is his assistant and more a frnd...he feels comfortable with her..he likes her funny antics...otherwise he never made a frnd before..u remember when he said 2 lil boy ayush in orphanage that...i dont hv any frnd..first u make frnd then i will also make frnd...he is introvert frm childhood bcoz of his mom n dad left him alone...but he is nt cassinova type man..he will nt go physical with any girl even in his dreams ...he is focused towards his goals..he never thought abt it..may be sum ppl r saying that..unintenionally he would hv hurt sheks close ones...but intenionally he cant do anything like wht u r saying...

No. I'm not saying that. I believe he's a good guy. I believe he wouldn't hurt anyone intentionally. Of course, he wouldn't get physical with Nisha. He would NEVER do anything that hurts her.
What I mean to say is that if he were to meet a girl who is comfortable with that idea and kind of decent then he wouldn't say no. He is capable of GETTING a girl... Without getting too attached I think.
priya1804 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I don't know. I am so confused with Viraj's character at this point. While I agree that he certainly plays with her at times and may perhaps give wrong signals, I don't think he is a womanizer and as for Nisha, I think he just found her entertaining with a spark initially but now genuinely respects her courage and bravery and wouldn't play with anyone's emotions like that.
 Past... I don't know. Something is fishy. Viraj respects women too much so I doubt he would intentionally harm anyone... But taking into account for his loneliness, him blaming himself for his mom leaving and Shekhs turning from one of Viraj's good friends to an Arabian robber ðŸ˜†... Daal mein kuch kaala zaroor hai.
Edited by priya1804 - 9 years ago
_UptoNoGood_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya1804

I don't know. I am so confused with Viraj's character at this point. While I agree that he certainly plays with her at times and may perhaps give wrong signals, I don't think he is a womanizer and as for Nisha, I think he just found her entertaining with a spark initially but now genuinely respects her courage and bravery and wouldn't play with anyone's emotions like that.

Past... I don't know. Something is fishy. Viraj respects women too much so I doubt he would intentionally harm anyone... But taking into account for his loneliness, him blaming himself for his mom leaving and Shekhs turning from one of Viraj's good friends to an Arabian robber ðŸ˜†... Daal mein kuch kaala zaroor hai.

I don't think he's eyeing Nisha that way. He just thinks she's this talented cute little kid. He treats her like my elder brother used to when I was 4.😆 Sorry, wrong analogy.😛 It's just that the way he talks to women... He has the potential to be one.
eshasrk thumbnail
I don't think he has any wrong intention towards Nisha, he kinda liked her from the day she fell into his arms from his palace balcony.
He always found her interesting, otherwise what was the need telling daadji " interesting ladki hain ". I guess this guy has seen some spark in her , something maybe he had too long time back, I don't know what it is but he has a kinda soft corner for her. Remember even Shekhar has realized it.
Him wanting her attention...well maybe unknowingly yes he wants it and he likes it when he gets it. And I have seen him doing so only with Nisha. And I don't think he's giving any wrong signal to Nisha, she is the one getting swayed by her own thoughts and feelings. Viraj has never said or done anything that would give Nisha the idea that he wants / feels more for her than friendship. Instead he keeps repeating him being her boss / friend. Nisha is the one who is daydreaming without any solid reason and it's time she comes out of it sooner than later...

About his past no one knows, that will get clear in time. About Shekhar wanting revenge for something, we assume the possibility of Viraj hurting someone maybe close to Shekhar, but the reason can be totally different altogether. It can also be some kind of jealousy, who knows. Jealousy is such an emotion which can make ppl do the most dangerous things without even caring about the consequences.Edited by eshasrk - 9 years ago
_UptoNoGood_ thumbnail
 Nahi nahi. Sab mujhe galat samajh rahe hain. ðŸ˜• I'm not 'predicting' his past. Neither am I saying that he is a womaniser in the real sense. I just mean that he was famous. He's attractive. He is respectful towards women. But, can't he like women? Without being in love with them and if it is so.. Does that make him any less perfect? That is what I meant. Hypothetical question hai. ðŸ˜‰

For a loose analogy... Ummm... Maybe something like Bunny from YJHD. 
Edited by aneri.fan - 9 years ago
eshasrk thumbnail

Originally posted by: aneri.fan

Nahi nahi. Sab mujhe galat samajh rahe hain.😕I'm not 'predicting' his past. Neither am I saying that he is a womaniser in the real sense. I just mean that he was famous. He's attractive. He is respectful towards women. But, can't he like women? Without being in love with them and if it is so.. Does that make him any less perfect? That is what I meant. Hypothetical question hai.😉

For a loose analogy... Ummm... Maybe something like Bunny from YJHD.

Are nahin yaar, we don't misunderstand you. Maybe he had his flings in the past, just imagine young, rich and handsome prince, who became ace shooter...girls would be drooling over him. He was young , so yes maybe he had his ways with girls. But now he has grown older, wiser and the life lesson he went through might have changed him drastically.
But still I don't think he was a womanizer in the past and even if he was, doesn't matter. Everyone has a past and everyone makes mistakes, the fact is one should learn from his /her mistakes and try to become a better person. And today Viraj seems a very decent person, who values women, family and all