Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

NishannaR thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I know this match happened a while ago but was I the only one thinking that once again its Sindoora VS Sagar/Vidya-Amar/Divya!! 
I was just like the war isnt finished...
Anyways it was probably just me...cuz I'm weird but just letting you guys know what went through my mind

Sorry If I wasted your time...
If you thought the same please let me know so I dont feel bad

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sumaiya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
OMG NOO ..u r not the only one, i was thinking about the same while watching the match between babu moshayes and jaipur raj joshiley!! high give ðŸ˜ƒ
starsanjana thumbnail
lol i dint even notice that but sooo true!
NishannaR thumbnail

Originally posted by: MashiatMimosa

OMG NOO ..u r not the only one, i was thinking about the same while watching the match between babu moshayes and jaipur raj joshiley!! high give ðŸ˜ƒ

woo hoo five five!!!! someone like me!!!
Sumaiya27 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NishannaR

woo hoo five five!!!! someone like me!!!

yeah high five ðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜ƒ
Mahi1219 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Also, about 12-13 cast members of YHM are against each other and it's quite funny!
LazyBing thumbnail
Lol yeh they deliberately put the 2 teams- KBM and JRJ opposite each other 😉 it was fun tho to watch 😳
Sumaiya27 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashvikian_AK

Lol yeh they deliberately put the 2 teams- KBM and JRJ opposite each other 😉 it was fun tho to watch 😳

in today's match they had Anita from Chandigar cubs and KP from jaipur raj against each other too
NishannaR thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahi1219

Also, about 12-13 cast members of YHM are against each other and it's quite funny!

Yh almost all the actors of YHM are on Jaipur and just Divyanka and Anita are on two other teams...but all teams have to play against each other any how you take it so its inevitable that Chandigarh and KBM play againt JRJ but still those matches were extra enjoyable