AllBlacks1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
So much talk abt the MSG.. what was it? 
That all religions sux? 

All rituals sux?

Therez no universal God?

God created humans or humans created God?

Aliens r better off for having no God?

Hinduism can be mocked coz its a tolerant society?

Just laugh and forget it?

Go home and change all ur belief system abt religion?

Have a remote control to connect with ur kind of ppl? 

Go to onother planet and laugh at them how they stay naked.. didnt even invent cloths? 

What is it? Plz share ur thoughts on that one. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AllBlacks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gubbara..

Blue ice is the best person to answer all your questions since who ab "jaag" Chuki hai PK Dekhne ke bad๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

Shez impressed with Aamir's ears and eyes.. cant blame her... ๐Ÿ˜†
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I haven't even watched the film yet but what's the issue?
Unfortunately my friends are dragging me to hall 2morrow. They are a bunch of pseudo intellectuals like Aamir and believe in his pathetic boring educational films. But I'll let you know what kind of torture I had to suffer 2morrow.
AllBlacks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Variable

Unfortunately my friends are dragging me to hall 2morrow. They are a bunch of pseudo intellectuals like Aamir and believe in his pathetic boring educational films. But I'll let you know what kind of torture I had to suffer 2morrow.

Good luck! U will be confused too abt the so-called MSG! But movie is entertaining. 
AllBlacks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruky786

I haven't even watched the film yet but what's the issue?

There r so many issues.. ๐Ÿ˜†
adventurousman thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
You really want to know or just wanna mock?

1) There is God (the creator) but what that God is, we don't know

2) The concept of God is not the real God

3) Religion is man made hence its a conceptual God and different people have created different Gods and according to them, only their God is the rite one and that God demands certain rituals, tells you (in his book) what is rite and wrong and what to do or not or else, he'll burn you in hell

4) Religion creates fear. Its not a loving God but a fearing God. You've to fear him, worship him, do as he says or else, he is gonna burn you in hell or some other disaster.

5) Labels don't exist. A Muslim woman or a Hindu man, does not exist in reality. Same goes for being an Indian or Pakistani, these are not real, these are just labels created by our society and we've just accepted them.

6) Labels also have their own set of beliefs and ideas, that we've just believed in as true but they're not true. For e.g. seeing a pakistani muslim guy and having the belief that he is gonna betray you because he is a pakistani muslim guy. So first mistake is that you see a Pakistani, muslim guy, 2nd mistake is that you have other beliefs about that kind of person, so that kind of person will betray you, which again is not true.

7) We're all equal. What we've or what we can do or from which country we're or which God we believe in, none of this matters, these things only divide us human, they don't unite us

8) The creator (GOD) does not need our defense. He has created the universe and everything and you're gonna protect him from other human beings because they have a different opinion than you so you feel threatened? You're not defending God but just your beliefs. Its one person's belief vs another person's belief, nothing to do with God

9) We're all God's children and God is everywhere, we don't need to go to some other place to worship him so he can be satisfied (like he has a big ego, that needs satisfaction) and then accept our prayers and give us what we want or he won't be bothered.

10) Question everything, question everything they have thought you, it just might be false, ever questioned yourself? your beliefs? Its easy to point fingers outwards but we've to point fingers at ourselves and find out the truth (that is, if we want to)

11) We come naked in this world, shame is in our minds, nudism is not erotic but actually natural. If we're covering our bodies because we feel ashamed of it then what are we doing, really? Feel ashamed of our bodies? Feel ashamed of sex? Can have sex but can't accept that we're having sex as its  taboo? Screw that

That's all I remember for now, hope that answers your questions ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by adventurousman - 9 years ago
God helps those who helps themselves ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Gubbara..

Blue ice is the best person to answer all your questions since who ab "jaag" Chuki hai PK Dekhne ke bad๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

I was always jaagi hui๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...there is nothing in PK...that I didn't already believe in...but the way they have put everything together in such a smart way is what makes this movie so enjoyable๐Ÿ‘...I mean anyone worth their salt will agree and probably already know the messages PK is trying to give...

Basically it says...religion is manmade- true
There is one creator-true
God doesn't need to be protected-true
Most of the times these Godmen are making an ullu out of simple hardworking people-true
The faith in God is linked with fear- well true to a certain extent...but not necessary..

These are a few messages that the movie gives...and Gubbara...don't go by what people are saying on the net and twitter...go watch the movie and judge for urself if u feel offended...what happens is in these kinds of movies...if one person criticizes it...it has a snowball effect...because religion is such a sensitive issue...I can bet my life on that half of the people who are mad at PK have not even watched it and are just mad by reading about it...i am not saying that who ever has watched it and doesn't agree are wrong...but girl u have to watch it urself to decide...and not depend on others' judgement...

blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: AllBlacks1

Shez impressed with Aamir's ears and eyes.. cant blame her... ๐Ÿ˜†

yes๐Ÿ˜†...but I am really pissed with Aamir's high handed and irresponsible behaviour lately๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ...but it has nothing to do with the movie...movie and Aamir in it are just flawless.โญ๏ธ