woh kitki thod kar nahin RK par se RK ka bharosa thod kar gayi

sree.gattu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
first RK's plan is so simple that engagement announce karo that stop Madhu to reach the engagement place so that engagement broke easily . but Madhu don't know about these things aur kismet RK ke saath diya in taking his revenge in such a way that they become couple . Madhu left from studio through window which made RK so anger as his trust is been lost since Madhu failed his plan by leaving studio . RK's next plan is soo deadly because this is to demean Madhu in public again in this also been with only RK by giving natural closesness while Madhu going away and her pallu stuck in RK's watch or while dancing with mukkund Madhu falling in RK's arm's both staring each other for atleast few seconds forgetting everyone around . these are not done by RK but supported RK to make RK and Madhu come close to each other with hatred as this going to lead them as beautiful who can die for each other and can fight with their destiny in future to be together for ever . this is not mukund and Madhu's engagement day but this day RISHBALA's DESINTY playing with RK and MADHU in tedhe way to make them couple .
pehle RK aur Madhu ka naam juda badnaami se .wahi badnaami ko naam mil jaathi hain naam through Rishta what it's chaar phere shaadi hain toh kya after 2 weeks . Madhu ka promotion from RK ki laila se RK ki biwi Mrs Madhubala Rishabh Kundra . Edited by sree.gattu - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MrsSSO thumbnail
What is happening now in the re - run ? Is Mukku drama over ? I'm waiting for the 4 phera marriage. 
sree.gattu thumbnail
Originally posted by: catty2000

What is happening now in the re - run ? Is Mukku drama over ? I'm waiting for the 4 phera marriage. 

mukku ka engagement drama ab shuru hua .two weeks are their to get our Rishbala's chaar phere shaadi .
RIMO9013 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
do u watch todays epi sree,wooo what an entry,rk was looking like aprince in that white coat seriously i cant  drop my winks from him,how could a man be sooo handsome dear
sree.gattu thumbnail
Originally posted by: RIMO9013

do u watch todays epi sree,wooo what an entry,rk was looking like aprince in that white coat seriously i cant  drop my winks from him,how could a man be sooo handsome dear

I too saw today's episode . RK how peace on his face magar thode der pehle he is had a uncontrollable anger when came to know Madhu escaped from set . I loved angry RK and and RK who is in control on him with that white coat . Edited by sree.gattu - 9 years ago
simply.meghana thumbnail
Loved the episode today
All these plans did bring Rishbala together...now after tomorrow's episode...I will be waiting for the 4 slaps...then the 4 phere wedding 😳
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
yes all this was pre destined
rk was just the zaria
sree.gattu thumbnail
Originally posted by: rima4ever

yes all this was pre destined
rk was just the zaria

true , RK bane bad or good future he is her Zindagi no RK is more than her life .Rishbala are  2 bodies with one  soul .
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sree.gattu

true , RK bane bad or good future he is her Zindagi no RK is more than her life .Rishbala are  2 bodies with one  soul .

haan kismat ne un dono ko pehle se hi jod diya tha