Want A SwaRon Emotional Patch Up ASAP!

-EastWind- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

D3 is finally ending. Super Good News. Thank you Shantanu Maheshwari for taking the much needed decision.

The show is gonna end in 13 days and yet at such a crucial moment we get to see what.

NO screenspace for SwaRon and NO scenes for their storyline to go ahead.🤢

With you wonderful treatment for SwaRon now it makes me doubt if you would end SwaRon on a happy note.😡

CVs and ChV you barely respect viewer's choice but the show is now ending and please for heaven's sake for once don't take fans emotions for a joke.

5 mins of exclusivity to SwaRon. Is that so difficult to give to one of the LEADS of the show? Even when the show is ending?

How does it makes sense to give so much footage to Nimmi and Karma-Huma with nowhere moving the story of a lead AWARD winning couple? They are Award Winners. That should count for something.😡

Secondary characters over Leads. What dumbhead calculation you guys do? This is one of the prime reasons you guys should know why the show is ending. No proper treatment to leads and Zero respect to fans opinions.

Get back the FOCUS needed for SwaRon storyline and give them a emotional patch up. The couple have come a long a way and now needs to sort out the issues and come back together. The show is ENDING!🤢

Let the fans have some peace and happiness in the last days of the show.😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sed_Dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The last few days of D3.. we SwaRon fans do deserve a good passionate last SwaRon dance and a emotional sensible Patch up.. Too hell with this baseless storyline !!!!!! ðŸ¤¢
ExpectoPatronus thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
want happy ending for swaron. want der patch up asap.
GURASH14 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
swaron end on happy note it seems like a dream seriously i dont know i fear if they will ever make them one..only few episodes left n story mostly shown of others hardly any swaron scenes where n how will we get any patchup..i think its gonna end like this without any swaron union..if that happens i will never ever forgive n curse the cvs real bad..😭
BeulaSwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
SwaRon patch up needs exclusive focus. cvs need to write the scenes for this. Barely any days left now and SwaRon being the lead pair must be focused. Disgusting that there are zero scenes for SwaRon evsn when the show is ending. Brainless cvs.
cscs thumbnail
Yeah want an emotional patch up for SwaRon. I dnt gt y d hell ss break up was shown in first place. If show has to end, thn better cvs would have shown proper romance instead of this forced break up -_-
Dew.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
just 2 weeks left when will we get SwaRon patchup...
--Ecstasy-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Missing Swaron intensity... But No expectations from CVs now.. I guess patch up b last day of show hi hoga... 
These CVs no respect for Fans emotions... 

-EastWind- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Give a patch up soon please :(
cscs thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnanyaVruShan

want happy ending for swaron. want der patch up asap.

Yeah want patch up soon ðŸ˜­