Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KeerthiV thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

Completely agree with you Keerthi. I am also a working woman and just because you work it doesn't mean that you have to be a door mat to your family.

Your self respect is important and if the family is unwilling to give you that don't even think of going back.
Don't go back for anyone in that house unless the person who threw you out comes himself and takes you in with full respect and honour.

Word with everything you've written. I don't understand what wrong Sandhya has done that she has to apologize to be taken back into her own house. If this reaction had come from Bhabho I wouldn't have been surprised because she was always against Sandhya becoming a cop. But I am taken aback by the way Suraj has treated Sandhya.
KeerthiV thumbnail

Originally posted by: thala

omg how did i miss this post

you've nailed it
every word is true

👍🏼

i too dont want sandy to crying and beg suraj
she has done nothing wrong to plead
i hope she finds out his illness soon and help him come out of the PTSD
for that she needs to be beside him
dont know how cvs are going to take this story forward
but intersting track

Thank you 😃

I am not sure if Suraj has PTSD or not. He seems to be in complete control of his senses and seems pretty normal. But who am I to say what symptoms he would show considering ,the fact every human shows different symptoms.

If CV's really want to attribute Suraj's behaviour to PTSD then they should do it in a more orderly fashion because so far they have only shown Suraj losing his marbles.
GovindaGovinda thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sandhya should not go back to RP family even if everyone begs, pleads etc - why should she go back to him - love and all - in this case, it did not matter - only his mom mattered to Suraj - how qucikly he threw away his wife for his mom
BIG MAMA's BOY!!! shame on him - men like him should stay single - real cowards
KeerthiV thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neel_M

Well written letter to Suraj Ji 👍🏼

As a professional I can understand it is sometimes hard to balance my job and my family!

But in my life I'll not understand how a professional wife can be thrown out from her own home for fulfilling her responsibilities as per demand, specially if the wife working to keep the country safe😕

CVs could have come out with some better ideas for separation!

@Bold - This is exactly what I do not understand. How can they even expect Sandhya to forgo her duties as someone who is responsible for the security of the nation? Also, why is that they expect that Sandhya who is just an ASP be responsible for taking the decision on whether or not RK should be released.
KeerthiV thumbnail

Originally posted by: pamela01

Sandhya should not go back to Suraj.  Suraj will always put his family first.

Sandhya deserve a lot better than Suraj and his horrible ungrateful family.

Sandhya's brother is indirectly responsible for Sandhya's problem.
Look at the reason why he got Sandhya married to an un-educated man who is a lot older than her.
He lied about Suraj.

Suraj should not have married a person who is very well educated and not domesticated.  bhabo should have done her homework and not choosen Sandhya.

I had never liked Suraj and I dislike him more now.  He is not suitable as a husband but is suitable as a son who is tied to his mother's apron string.

Completely agree with what you have written regarding Sandhya and Suraj being a complete mismatch for each other. Even though they did manage to lead a successful married life so far, it has been majorly due to the sacrifices made by Sandhya. As an outsider, I feel that Sandhya's sacrifices have been the foundation of their relation.

If Suraj real intent in life was to serve his parents and family then he really shouldn't have married.
NeelimaSJ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Very well written 👏
You've written what everyone has been thinking.

There is absolutely no justification for Suraj has done to Sandhya. Always knew that his insecurities would take over him and he would hurt Sandhya in the worst possible way. 

I want Sandhya to keep her self respect and dignity by leading her life in the most respectful manner possible. In all honesty she doesn't need anything from Rathi family. Till the time Suraj doesn't realize and accept his mistakes she shouldn't go back. In fact I want every single member of Rathi family to come begging her to come back. I cannot believe how idiotically Mohit, Vikram and Babasa are behaving. 
amni375 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Suraj Sa wanted to be a hero.  Why can't you make your mithai and mind your own business and let the police do their job.  He got in the way, and did not listen to the police officer Sandhya.  He thought it was his wife telling him to just stay in the plane and let the police handle it.  Of course where there is Suraj, mama is going to follow.  She is not going to listen.  Because of these two illiterate people who did not follow rules and did not listen to a police officer got into trouble.  
now after all this fiasco, someone has to take the blame.  It will be their Daughter in Law.  How can she put her duty above the family.  I bet you, if it was Suraj who was the cop this family comes first topic would not come up.