Sanam Saeed, getting married tomorrow !!!

tanya.91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Popular TV actress sanam saeed (zindagi gulzar hai fame) decided to get married to a business man.
Wedding ceremony will take place in Karachi, Lahore and bangkok , and will be comprised over six days.
Start from Dec 24th 2014.

Wishing her best of luck.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanya.91 thumbnail
Link:

http://www.khabraingroup.com/detail.aspx?id=15204
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Aww she's my fav. 😳

But wonder how d news got leaked as she has been totally private about her wedding.
tanya.91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

Aww she's my fav. 😳

But wonder how d news got leaked as she has been totally private about her wedding.

Don't think she is keeping it low key, as three venues and six days' celebrations indicates a big fat wedding...also its not possible to hide such news from the current widespread media.
khamosshhh thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanya.91

Don't think she is keeping it low key, as three venues and six days' celebrations indicates a big fat wedding...also its not possible to hide such news from the current widespread media.

Hmm that's true. Just that I follow her on Twitter and she's pretty closed up abt her private matters.
MuneebaSheikh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
hope she'll post the pics :)
many many congratulations to her
khamosshhh thumbnail

Sanam Saeed denied her marrige rumors on 24th December

http://www.hipinpakistan.com/sanam-saeed-walk-aisle-january/

Sanam Saeed to walk down aisle in January

December 23, 2014

Rumors that Zindagi Gulzar Hai' actress Sanam Saeed is getting married on December 24 prove to be false as the actress confirms that her wedding is due for the first month of the coming year.

Some Urdu dailies published the news that Saeed is set to get married on December 24 and her wedding functions will be held in Bangkok and Karachi. Calling all such stories nonsense she reveals the actual details of her wedding plans.

"I'm not getting married tomorrow rather my wedding will be sometime in January and my husband is a Karachi based banker and not some businessman from Bangkok," said Saeed.

The talented actress who prefers to keep her personal life private has finally opened up about her life partner and reveals that he is her childhood friend - but she still remains reluctant in mentioning her husband's name and the exact date of wedding.

Saeed has already exchange wedding vows with the man of her dreams earlier this year in an understated nikkah ceremony.

The artist currently seen in Firaaq' is heading to an end where she is essaying the role of Paiman who struggles to live on her own terms despite her domineering mother.

Saeed has also ventured into movies - she will next seen in a glamorous avatar of Naina Kanwal in Anjum Shehzad's Mah-e-Meer with Fahad Mustafa and Iman Ali. She has also completed her upcoming serial Dayar-e-Dil Edited by khamosshhh - 9 years ago
obsessiveperson thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Whenever her wedding is happening .. many many congratulations to the pretty actress SANAM SAEED .. wish you good luck!😊
ladybbug thumbnail
Congratulations Sanam Saeed, but why do all these actresses get married so early ðŸ˜•
MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

I thought she had her Nikkah already few months back