Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aliyagogoi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Jealous manik,jealous nandu,cabini,abhini,everything was good.nayonika reallty understand manik well whatever be her equation with manik.i am liking saas-bahu pair,but i too think she needs a focus on her carrier too
LittleWoman thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Sahar-

No no I hope that doesn't happen ever !!!!! Don't know why but I do think that the makers have something good in store with regards to Nandu's character too. It's a youth show and to top it all, a show which revolves around Nandini and her journey so far which brought her to Space so in noway is she going to lose her individuality with the managing Fab 5 thing.

forgot my manners thereπŸ˜†hello Sadhana, it's a nice episode, hope you get to watch it soon.

Thank you sahar, for reducing my anger after that Monday episode 😳 , like you, I just want some
unique identity for my girl, not just as rehabilitation programme or as supporting system of manik. πŸ˜ƒ

Hi arundathi or aliya? What should I call you?
P.s: As I am newbie now, I may not be able to reply you. 😳
-Sahar- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sadhanager.

Thank you sahar, for reducing my anger after that Monday episode 😳 , like you, I just want some
unique identity for my girl, not just as rehabilitation programme or as supporting system of manik. πŸ˜ƒ

You are right ; Nandini is so much more than that, whatever the stereotype soap-females try depicting a woman as, Nandini is not THAT. I don't know why but Nyonika zeroing in on Nandini gave me a ray of hope that this might just be a potential platform for Nandini to get a chance to showcase her aspirations or make her career take off music-wise. Nandini is a self-made person and going to be one too but in the creative industry, one does need to get noticed in the right arena at the right time to get a chance for it all.
Edited by -Sahar- - 9 years ago
NxtRockstar.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Hellooo everyone
Good episode! It felt like makers have read a lot of fan reactions. Episode was contented. I totally loved Cabir's treatment of complicated MaNan. He isn't some one sided judge but arbitrator. He is subtly injecting sense in this track.
Nandini as manager! Sounds good to me! Girl has to start from somewhere. And how wonderful was to see her all serious and committed to it already. She is not in best place but its nice she would focus her energy somewhere.
And I do believe that introduction of Veena was not one time stint. It has some significance in upcoming track.
I loved pace and storytelling in today's episode.
-Sahar- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nxt_rockstar

Hellooo everyone
Good episode! It felt like makers have read a lot of fan reactions. Episode was contented. I totally loved Cabir's treatment of complicated MaNan. He isn't some one sided judge but arbitrator. He is subtly injecting sense in this track.
Nandini as manager! Sounds good to me! Girl has to start from somewhere. And how wonderful was to see her all serious and committed to it already. She is not in best place but its nice she would focus her energy somewhere.
And I do believe that introduction of Veena was not one time stint. It has some significance in upcoming track.
I loved pace and storytelling in today's episode.

Hello there!!! Ditto my sentiments above.

I love Cabir-Nandu talks, it's on another level altogether and she is the only one with whom Cabir can say the issue without diluting the intensity or tweaking the sour edge of it all, 
Edited by -Sahar- - 9 years ago
NxtRockstar.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I agree Sahar! Cabir isn't shouting his lungs out to tell them how wrong they are. I guess he is the only one who understands their psyche well. Nandu can be won with reasoning. He is doing that keeping right amount of emotional approach. Manik can be brought on line by himself only. One simply cannot make him do things. Cabir is subtly igniting the thought up there in his skull. Actions would mend things along.
Abhini are too sweet! I think he gave sugar pouch to Nandu! Nandu smiled today! It made my night! Haha!
About jealousy track! I am stlll not up for it. But if it has to be there, I want it both sided.Edited by Nxt_rockstar - 9 years ago
-MKB- thumbnail
Nandu so wanted to punch Soha 
The way she was swallowing her anger and biting her lips
LittleWoman thumbnail
Happy Christmas πŸ€— .

Yesterday they have included Jallu manik scene, on audience demand πŸ˜† .
because nandu next day told 14 days, instead of 13 days,one more blooper.
I am happy, atleast person who needs love realization said"what she wants from me"
He is going to think in that way πŸ˜”, both cabir and nandu tried to say same thing, but
I am sure usaki batti nahi jali, naa hi wo use jalane dega 😳
Aliyagogoi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sadhanager.

hi Sadhna,you can call me by any of my names,Aliya or Arundhati..your wish..and dont worry you are in my buddy list,you can pm me anytime but first accept my buddy request there am also a newbie.we can talk through pm na.there is no limit
LittleWoman thumbnail
Aliya, I am trying to accept your buddy request since 2 days, but it showing you are already there
in my buddy list, but not coming in my list for pm eligibility, technical fault I think. I will try again
today. πŸ˜ƒ