Posted: 9 years ago
Rahul Mahajan @TheRahulMahajan  

Friends plz vote my dear friend @TheGautamGulati #BB8

CupofCoffeee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: CaptainCharisma

Rahul is supporting GauNali ðŸ˜†

Rahul spoke for a long time wid Sonali, so might hav liked her as well...but asking ppl to vote for her...na Dimpy na Gautam...if he enters n has an angle wid Sonali n Dimpy gets jealous n all...m so not lookng forward too such a crappy track🤢
-AAMIRnSHERRY- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: --DewDrops--

Gautam didn't end up, just got on a wrong train...but got down as soon as he realized that was not taking him to his destination😆

I hope he finds someone as pretty as Tanna, or much better, but she shud b a beauty wid brain...ye kya hai 25*0=25😆

He is a Sagittarius naa...will definitely prefer brains over beauty ðŸ˜†
Isi liye Diandra ke raaste bhatak Gaya 
Pri_BS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Dew dont worry :) Gautam and I will be together😳🤣
-AAMIRnSHERRY- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rogerrocks

Haan ye sahi hai..Better than Upen..Bas 😆

They both are 100 for Tanna but she forgets to multiply them by 0 ðŸ˜†...but uske liye to Phir bhi 100 hi rahe ge naa ðŸ˜†
CupofCoffeee thumbnail

Originally posted by: bluerobin

That desperate diandra has begun her " pervert show " once again in twitter . Tweeting cryptic tweets like - I was wrong about some people , I watched BB from beginning , I have understood who is my favourite and then last but not the least - she loved king queen clipping of airport jallad 😡  She is telling she is queen and GG king , She got evicted two weeks before , when will she keep quiet ? In stage she was telling lot of dialogues that she doesn't need any guy's help to be in show blah blah , now she is trying to gain limelight by using gautam's name 😡

I hope she is not cuming back, so many articles hingting her return...BB shud hav ended by now, m so done with such ppl
bluerobin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --DewDrops--

Rahul spoke for a long time wid Sonali, so might hav liked her as well...but asking ppl to vote for her...na Dimpy na Gautam...if he enters n has an angle wid Sonali n Dimpy gets jealous n all...m so not lookng forward too such a crappy track🤢

Dew , that sambhavna even asked rahul whether he loves sonali on twitter . That guy has set his eye on sonali , that's why he is entering show and dimpy is also there , BB aims that crappy track , no doubt about it .
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Who was Diandra wrong about? Am so curious to know..I wish she elaborates ðŸ˜†  Waise this is gonna be the reaction of most of the HMs once they come out & see all the epis..Cos Gautam hasn't spoken half as much as the rest of them ðŸ˜†  Someone should open a thread on the forum about this tweet though ðŸ˜†
Pri_BS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
She is not coming back Dont worry guys
Btw gautam gifted his favourite jacket to Sonali😆
CupofCoffeee thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pri_BS

Dew dont worry :) Gautam and I will be together😳🤣

lmao😆

I hope u do😆

I m already jealous of seeing u wid hawtiee Fawad😳😆   Lucky U!!!   :)
Edited by --DewDrops-- - 9 years ago